Author Topic: The jungle book (2016)  (Read 406 times)

Offline ichta

• it´s a hard knock life...
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 20
  • ...for me
  • Fursona Species: Dragon, manokit
The jungle book (2016)
« on: April 30, 2016, 07:24:44 pm »
I recently watched the new jungle book that came out this year (2016) and it whas really good. The animals and the jungle is so well animated that you barely can tell its made in a computer.i watched it in 3D and if you are going to watch it i highly reclmmend you also do so. Well i dont whant to spoile it if you are going to watch so all i have to say is that it whas a good movie with a nice story and wonderfully made animals. And as i said if you are going to see it then do it in 3D it will be alot better IF you do so.

8/10
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: He/him/his
to do something you have to belive in it.
if you dont belive in it, think that you will fall down and break your legs, then don't do it

~zlatan ibrahimovic

Offline Flora

• Blue Level
  • Cookies: 146
Re: The jungle book (2016)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 07:38:15 pm »
:lol-fox: :lol-fox:
I saw this movie a day or two ago and it was AMAZING. SO AMAZING. 10/10 Totally worth watching. xD The story was great, and the animation was BEAUTIFUL.
The animals and the jungle is so well animated that you barely can tell its made in a computer.
^They all looked so real. And the wolves and other animals were so beautifully realistic. AND I saw it in 3D as well so it was even cooler. :fox-:P: I definitely recommend watching it.
  • Flag - canada
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers