Author Topic: First Impressions  (Read 960 times)

Offline Kobe

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 15
    • FurAffinity - Kagemori
  • Fursona Species: Siberian Husky
Re: First Impressions
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2016, 01:30:42 pm »
I like playing on the furry Minecraft server with my friends ^-^
Wait, there's a minecraft furry server?? Why haven't I heard of this? Could you give me the IP address please?
Whoa, I haven't heard of that either lol can I join too? ><

Roller coaster tycoon, cities: Skylines, train fever, etc. My steam name is The_Malamute if you want to add me ;)
Unfortunately a lot of people have Malamute as their name so I don't know which one is you. :(
"And so the dust finally settles."

Offline Lumix

• Wish you could save this place
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 20
  • The way you save your face
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2016, 02:00:29 pm »
What's your gamer tag? I'll add you. Also, if this helps, I have a picture of Putin holding a dog
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 02:05:43 pm by Grey Philips »
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
P

Offline Kobe

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 15
    • FurAffinity - Kagemori
  • Fursona Species: Siberian Husky
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2016, 02:19:22 pm »
What's your gamer tag? I'll add you. Also, if this helps, I have a picture of Putin holding a dog
I think I found you ^^ My id name is Soul Garurumon. Oddly enough searching "The_Malamute" requires me to go through about 5 pages of people whose name is just "Malamute"
"And so the dust finally settles."

Offline nastybread

• Green Level
  • Cookies: 61
  • go home, tatsumaki
  • Fursona Species: Canine
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2016, 10:52:39 pm »
This will be fairly short, as I type everything on a 3DS.

First off, you probably remember commenting on one of my posts. Earlier, I was bored so I went to the section for new members. As I was scrolling down, I recognized your name and I clicked on your post. Boy, do we have a lot in common! We are both in our early teens (I'm 13 1/2, but my typing style is so mature I get mistaken for a 16 year old), we both love the RCT franchise (RC3P is the bomb.com), we both type way better than most our age, and we even got on FT at the same time!

P.S. I touched a 110 Volt A/C horse fence today on accident. What a jolt! Well, at least we know my heart is working!
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pride Flag - agender
  • Pronouns: They/them/their

:lgbtheart: Taken by Pyra :lgbtheart:

Offline Lumix

• Wish you could save this place
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 20
  • The way you save your face
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2016, 02:10:43 am »
This will be fairly short, as I type everything on a 3DS.

First off, you probably remember commenting on one of my posts. Earlier, I was bored so I went to the section for new members. As I was scrolling down, I recognized your name and I clicked on your post. Boy, do we have a lot in common! We are both in our early teens (I'm 13 1/2, but my typing style is so mature I get mistaken for a 16 year old), we both love the RCT franchise (RC3P is the bomb.com), we both type way better than most our age, and we even got on FT at the same time!

P.S. I touched a 110 Volt A/C horse fence today on accident. What a jolt! Well, at least we know my heart is working!
Yeah, I guess you're right! Most people think I'm 17-18 instead of 15. Anytime you wanna chat you can message me or if you have kik, my username is philiposophy. Look forward to hearing from you!
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
P