Author Topic: Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma  (Read 426 times)

Offline Kobe

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
    • FurAffinity - Kagemori
  • Fursona Species: Siberian Husky
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
« on: May 19, 2016, 10:48:41 am »

The Zero Escape series is styled as a Visual Novel, with choices and multiple endings, and an Escape the Room Game, where you solve puzzles in a room to... well... find a way to escape. The latest game (the one I titled it after) did change the Visual Novel style to be more cinematic as shown in the gameplay demo.

The latest in the series "ZTD (Zero Time Dilemma)" is the third and final installment of the series and those who have just heard of this should  definitely check out the other two games because each one follows after the other. The other two games are "999 (Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors)" and "VLR (Virtue's Last Reward)".

999 was released on the Nintendo DS, VLR was released on PS Vita and 3DS and now ZTD going to be released on PS Vita, 3DS and apparently all three games will get a Steam release but I'm not too sure about that.

I enjoyed Escape the Room games and I just wanted to show others who may also like that style of gameplay this series since it's actually not really that well known. Anyways I'm pretty hyped for it and I just kinda wanted to show you people this game. :fox-:):
"And so the dust finally settles."

Offline KaiTuyt

• Level 26 Detective
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 1
  • I forgot how to do it. Again.
  • Fursona Species: Kitsune
Re: Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 09:10:31 pm »
Hey! It's nice to see another person who's even HEARD of the Zero Escape trilogy! I've got both games so far, and I really enjoyed them both. The storyline is kinda dark at times, but still amazing regardless. Can't wait for the third game to come out soon!! :lol-fox:
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
You are the ocean's grey waves
Destined to seek life beyond the shore, just out of reach
Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
The path is yours to climb

Offline Kobe

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
    • FurAffinity - Kagemori
  • Fursona Species: Siberian Husky
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 08:23:23 am »
Hey! It's nice to see another person who's even HEARD of the Zero Escape trilogy! I've got both games so far, and I really enjoyed them both. The storyline is kinda dark at times, but still amazing regardless. Can't wait for the third game to come out soon!! :lol-fox:
GASP! Another person who knows this series :lol-fox: I can't wait for the third one to come out too! It's at the end of this month and I can't decide if I want the 3DS or the PC version lol.
"And so the dust finally settles."

Offline KaiTuyt

• Level 26 Detective
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 1
  • I forgot how to do it. Again.
  • Fursona Species: Kitsune
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 09:59:15 pm »
I'd honestly prefer the 3DS version, mainly because that's what I'm used to, but it certainly seems like it could be played on a PC, so I might have to give that a try. I didn't realize it came out so soon, though! I should probably go ahead and pre-order it while I can :)
You are the ocean's grey waves
Destined to seek life beyond the shore, just out of reach
Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
The path is yours to climb

Offline HerrForehead

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 14
  • I'm weird
    • DeviantArt - Spirit-Ulf
    • FurAffinity - HerrForehead
  • Fursona Species: Wolf/Dragon Hybrid and Foxtaur
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 02:47:17 pm »
Man, I haven't even played THAT long, and this game is still great.
  • Flag - netherlands
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant