Author Topic: Anime review: Super Lovers  (Read 303 times)

Offline Apope

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
  • Profile pic by Crimsyn
    • Twitter - @apope1999
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Anime review: Super Lovers
« on: May 20, 2016, 02:11:48 pm »
So I recently stumbled upon this anime on a random YouTube video with "The best 40 anime songs spring 2016". I was really curious and gave it a try so here is my review:

Summary:
Super lovers is a Shounen-Ai anime. That means is an Anime that depicts non-explicit relationships between two males. Usually focuses on the romantic/ loving/ emotional side of the relationship. So what's the plot? While spending summer with his mother, Haru meets Ren, a boy newly adopted by his mother. Haru's goal is to "civilize" Ren by the end of the summer. Since Ren's only friends till this point were wolves he tends to act weird in certain situations. Can they really become a "family" at the end of summer!?

Character development:
Unlike some other Animes, Super Lovers builds up to the characters and their personalities very well. Each character feels distinct and has a special characteristic binded to them.

General thoughts:
So this paragraph is some thoughts that don't fit any other category. First of all this Anime despite having drama, it actually is really funny too! There are countless times that I literally was crying from laughter and other times crying from the drama. It's like a roller coaster... It has its ups and downs. The story is really good and flows pretty naturally. Currently, this Anime is ongoing (still streaming) but it's already on the 7th episode and from various sources we know that there would be in total 10 episodes.

Verdic:
Although I've never watched a Shounen-Ai Anime before this one was exceptionally good. Even if you are not into anime but you like movies or series with good plots than I think you gonna love this!

Thank you very much for your time reading my review.

P.S
I really love writing reviews about movies, series, animes, comics and video games. Tell me guys what should or you want me to review next. Also, If you didn't like the review I would really love to hear your opinion and tips in order to make them better next time.
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His