Author Topic: Evolution of Your Fursona  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Tappie

• Psychology & Sociology Reasearcher.
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 18
  • Who Am I?
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
Re: Evolution of Your Fursona
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2016, 07:40:20 am »
Bear -> Canine
1st i have "that bear".. yes, i quote it bc it's its name. Most of his character is the same like grizz from we bare bear...
2nd me and my friends have unique idea to make a cyborg canine, but then, we split to 3 different school and 'lighty' is gone forever.
3rd  Since Lighty is already 'dead', i'm thinking of other fursona i got another canine fursona that has black and blue color, but this sona look like nightmare, then i change the color to red and white. And change some of fur path.
tadaa Axo is born
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Four Legendary Hunters are here.
To defend innocents, and Seize all villain.

Offline Graham

• Shiloh isn't haunted - men are haunted.
  • Candies: 59
  • Shiloh doesn't care.
  • Fursona Species: Werewolf
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2016, 10:07:56 am »
When I was just starting middle school, I was highly interested in the Warriors series. My first fursona existed as a stray cat in that universe, named Eris. I used her for several years, and she went from feral to furry when I joined this fandom, last year. Then I bought a rainbow tail at a convention and decided to make a new character to match this. Being a huge Studio Killers fan, I called her Cherry since it seemed like more of a furry name than Eris. I went with a simple design white fur with rainbow ears and tail), but I soon found someone who had a character with the same design. Because of this, I ended up changing her design entirely. At the time, I was a huge fan of the YouTube user HeyThereImShannon/Shannon Taylor, so I colored my new fursona green and black after Shannon's hair color. A few months down the road, I changed the name to Limelight so it would be more suiting. There have been some slight changes since then, but nothing major.
My second 'sona has had pretty much the same design since I created him. Other than a potential name change, I think he'll be staying like this for a while.
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - genderqueer
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline TheConfused

• Big Ol' Moosey
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 6
  • Antlers, Glasses, Hooves and Scruff
  • Fursona Species: Moose
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2016, 12:58:14 pm »
Clayton's always been a moose and he's always been some shade of brown, but for the longest time, he was kind of a hollow shell of a character: a moose without any discernible personality, backstory or any of that other non-physical stuff. Now, he has most of those things.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His is fine.
...Give me a pen
Call me
Mr. Benzedrine
But don't let the doctor in
I wanna blow off steam...

Offline Quote Deimos

• Flamboyant, gay and no filters
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 55
  • Canadian Milo Yiannopolous
    • DeviantArt - Deatox
    • FurAffinity - SeanFox
  • Fursona Species: Skunk
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2016, 11:46:48 pm »
Too many changes and scraps to count for my fursona, no changes for Mirror lucky enough.
  • Flag - canada
  • Pride Flag - gay
Sing while you hear it
Don't deny it
Leave if you can't stand the thought of it

Leave your love letters here!

Icon by me

Offline nastybread

• Green Level
  • Candies: 61
  • go home, tatsumaki
  • Fursona Species: Canine
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2016, 04:15:35 pm »
When I was just starting middle school, I was highly interested in the Warriors series. My first fursona existed as a stray cat in that universe, named Eris. I used her for several years, and she went from feral to furry when I joined this fandom, last year. Then I bought a rainbow tail at a convention and decided to make a new character to match this. Being a huge Studio Killers fan, I called her Cherry since it seemed like more of a furry name than Eris. I went with a simple design white fur with rainbow ears and tail), but I soon found someone who had a character with the same design. Because of this, I ended up changing her design entirely. At the time, I was a huge fan of the YouTube user HeyThereImShannon/Shannon Taylor, so I colored my new fursona green and black after Shannon's hair color. A few months down the road, I changed the name to Limelight so it would be more suiting. There have been some slight changes since then, but nothing major.
My second 'sona has had pretty much the same design since I created him. Other than a potential name change, I think he'll be staying like this for a while.

You know, I kinda want to give Warriors another shot because: 1. I tried in 5th grade and I didn't like it 2. I'm a furry, I sould like the series! 3. I need to read books for English to make mas- I MEAN teacher happy.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pronouns: They/them/their

:lgbtheart: Taken by Pyra :lgbtheart:

Offline Flora

• ♥ Perseverance ♥
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 146
  • Autobots, roll out!
    • DeviantArt - BeautifulGalaxia
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2016, 03:20:45 pm »
When I first joined the forum, Flora was just a plain white wolf. Now she has a few more things added. :fox-:P:
  • Flag - canada
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
| Avatar by Nagi | AMA | DeviantArt |
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Offline Ember

• Red Level
  • Candies: 4
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2016, 07:22:55 pm »
Originally Colour was really different with a name change(monochrome was the original), a different species (wolf), gender (female), and had no colors besides a monochrome scale as the design. He changed over the course of a while to become male, a hybrid between a canine and a horse (still trying to see if i want to add dragon, i don't want to have a run in with dutchies) and has now added a bright blue earring and eyes with purple pupils. his personality has also changed to become more loose and less strict/punishing, he even went through a phase where he had an alternate more powerful version of himself.

Offline nastybread

• Green Level
  • go home, tatsumaki
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2016, 04:39:35 pm »
Until recently, Len was red and not tan.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - pansexual

Offline Quote Deimos

• Green Level
    • DeviantArt - Deatox
    • FurAffinity - SeanFox
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2016, 08:13:14 pm »
Too many changes and scraps to count for my fursona, no changes for Mirror lucky enough.

I just remembered this, Mirror actually used to have wavy horns and no spikes running down his neck along with ice blue underbelly scales.
  • Flag - canada
  • Pride Flag - gay
Sing while you hear it
Don't deny it

Icon by me

Offline nastybread

• Green Level
  • go home, tatsumaki
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2016, 11:57:24 pm »
Ta da! I drew myfursona for the first time!

Not the best, but I had fun.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - pansexual

Offline iglasty

• Red Level
  • Candies: 14
  • ive got a soft spot for softwoods
    • DeviantArt - iglast
  • Fursona Species: monster
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2016, 12:24:36 am »
Ta da! I drew myfursona for the first time!
-image-
Not the best, but I had fun.

wow, that looks so cool!!!

i can never choose a name for my sonas, why must i suffer so
  • Pronouns: she
she cute

Offline Sharkbait★

• gay purple sparkleshark
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 119
  • bee bop to the top
    • DeviantArt - sharkdivus
    • FurAffinity - Shark-Bait
  • Fursona Species: Bull shark
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2016, 02:59:06 am »
oh yikes here we gooo.

ok so my very first official fursona was this egyptian mau named mintleaf. she was a warriors fan character. this was way back when i didn't draw much, and all the drawings of her were on paper that i've sadly misplaced lol.
my first OFFICIAL official character was this cat named prinjer. now i don't have the original design on hand (all the files of that original design are lost) but either way i ended up changing her design and it stayed like the following for a while:

yiiikes she was a trainwreck. ;;
ok so i was a huuuge fan of dbz so her backstory was that she was a saiyan who turned into a cat following space radiation after being put into space to avoid the destruction of her planet (?????????? ITS SO BAD HAHAHAHA)
and like at one point her monkey tail gets cut off so then... a normal one grew back lmfao thats why the ref says it can be drawn with either.

OK ANYWAY i went through an edgy phase + realized that prinjer was a trainwreck so i made this goth-style caracal oc named calli.

not much to say about her... i think i had her for like. a year? then i got bored. i was having like, identity crisis in furry form lmfao

anyway so i'd suddenly developed a special interest in sharks about half a year before i made sharkbait. but yeah. i finally made sharkbait.

this was their design at first... it took me sooo long to figure out an anthro design. it took me about 3 years to finally come up with it.

AAAND THAT BRINGS US UP TO DATE YAAAAAAAAAAS
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him

Offline Alastair

• You're here today, no future fears...
  • Candies: 153
  • ...this day will last a thousand years.
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2016, 07:54:31 pm »
I already posted here, but I just found some things from when I was super new to the fandom.

First of all, I designed this character shortly before I even joined the fandom. It wasn't meant to be a fursona, and it was my first character. I named it Alastair and its personality was very similar (though I didn't have it for long before I trashed it).

The lines obviously aren't mine, haha.

And then I decided to create an early version of the current Alastair. I didn't have any art of him and I was still sort of designing him, so I made this contest on Chicken Smoothie to draw him. This was a mere 5 days after I had joined the fandom. And then I closed the contest the next day for some unknown reason, haha. But look through the requirements I had ... a few things are pretty different.

Then, a month later, I made this thread on Chicken Smoothie. Alastair's design was much closer to what it currently is. Aside from the color of the horns (I had them as slightly darker, not slightly lighter, than his fur), his tail (I said that I didn't want any extra fur at the end, but he now has just that), his eye color (I had grey instead of white), and sort of his personality (I had him as a really serious character ... not sure why I'd want that for my fursona -- I mean, he's not super outgoing now, but he's definitely happy and generally pleasant to be around).

A month after that, I finally got this drawing of Alastair. Which is still his design!
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt gold

Avatar by cutefury on Art Fight.Signature image by Nagi.

Offline Quote Deimos

• Green Level
    • DeviantArt - Deatox
    • FurAffinity - SeanFox
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2016, 09:24:38 pm »
I can make a proper post on a sona now for this

Sam went through lots of changes over the years, starting off as a super edgy, neckbeardy, trench-coat-wearing wolf with a blue aura. Shortly after I made him into a fighter-type wolf who wore a lot of fighting tape and medical bandages, but the larger change came to his look during this update. I completely revamped his look to the silver pelt and white stripe/neck tuft and completely removed aura's to my characters. Next change put him into a more punk scene, with a bit more stylized hair and piercings, but kept the fighter in him. Eventually I gave him more personality and even his own back story based around despising the government, creating a rebellion and waging war to "fix" the country. The next change was when I killed him off like I usually do in character lore because I want a new sona but I wanted his spirit to go on (literally). I made a new section where he made pacts with the devil before death to become a hellhound and resume his war against the higher powers. Finally I'm bringing him back with a even more punk look and more reflective of real me.
  • Flag - canada
  • Pride Flag - gay
Sing while you hear it
Don't deny it

Icon by me

Offline Jonatan

• A free spirit
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 1
  • Previously known as 000oOo
    • DeviantArt - Spennande
  • Fursona Species: Some dragon
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2016, 07:02:03 am »
Even before I knew anything about the fandom I often thought what would I be if I was an animal. It was something like a hawk, wolf or wolverine. The personality of my fursona has developed along with my personality. When I first discovered the fandom I made a raccoon sona but never really even liked it. So I was fursonaless for some time until I came up with my current dragon sona. It is still under development though.

Offline ❀ Shi

• Green Level
  • Candies: 159
  • Fursona Species: Deer
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2016, 09:42:39 am »
I've had Sapphire for nearly two years now! She's actually gone through many changes, though her palette has always stayed rather similar.

Paua has also gone through a lot of changes already, but I'll share his evolution in November time!

October, 2015 - Art by AutumnaI (DA)

February, 2016 - Art by Colli (CS)

July, 2016 - Art by Nagi

• Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her <3

Offline ☆Sugar☆

• We are the exiled ones
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 165
  • The lost daughters and sons of Cybertron
    • DeviantArt - SugarLonghorn
    • Twitter - NoNotExactly
  • Fursona Species: Longhorn
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2016, 01:30:37 pm »
The first fursona I ever had was a white wolf named Misty with red paws, ears, tail tip and bright blue eyes. She was apparently the strongest wolf ever and could defeat anyone who challenged her, and the red markings were the blood stains of her dead family who were killed by a bear when she was a pup, lmao. She had a mate named Shard (after the owl in the Legend of the Guardians video game) and he was just a tan wolf with no special qualities. I kept Misty up for a few years until I just stopped drawing her altogether, and a couple months ago I got back into the furry fandom and thought "lol i like cows so here we go." And thus Sugar was born.
  • Flag - xmaslight
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

"Everyone assumes that if you make jokes, you're happy. Why? Why is that?" ~Swerve
please pet cow~art tumblr~other tumblr~deviantart

Offline Graham

• Shiloh isn't haunted - men are haunted.
  • Candies: 59
  • Shiloh doesn't care.
  • Fursona Species: Werewolf
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2017, 05:44:37 pm »
ok so I'm reviving one of my older OCs and just noticed how much they have changed:
Eris (11-12 y/o) the brown grim reaper cat.
Eris (13 y/o) the white and rainbow cat.
Cherry (14 y/o) the white and rainbow cat.
Cherry (14 y/o) the green and black cat.
Limelight (14-15 y/o) the green and black cat.
Limelight (15 y/o) the green and black opossum.
Pill (15 y/o) the red and black opossum.
Hazey (15 y/o) the purple and gray opossum.
Percocet (16 y/o) the purple and gray opossum.
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - genderqueer
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Jersey Mike

• goat boi
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 30
  • FT's Cyptid Friend
    • DeviantArt - Ravenhoof
    • FurAffinity - Raven-Foxx
    • Weasyl - RavenFoxx
  • Fursona Species: Jersey Devil
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2017, 08:04:02 pm »

Before- 2015/2016

Next-2016

Now- 2017
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: Myself -They/Them/Their or She/Her/Hers Mike-he/him/his

Online shutupavery

• "FT's local goth sloth" - Foxi 2K17
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 64
  • gimme all yo candy
    • DeviantArt - inkedspace
    • FurAffinity - inkedspace
    • Twitter - ghostlyavery
  • Fursona Species: three-toed sloth
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2017, 11:17:09 pm »
The first fursona I could remember was a pink cabbit- a rabbit/cat, named...momo. lordt.
Then I went through a bunncchh of fursonas. From dogs, big cats, house cat, owl, foxes, etc. The fursonas I've had the longest were;

Momo, a pink cabbit

made on imvu. geez

Boo, a white house cat
used w/ a base

Midori, another house cat
as seen on the ref, I was like 13 when I made her

Nano, a weird green cat?? the email i made in her name is the same. really need to change it. I don't have art of her, sadly.

and Juno, a snow leopard, which I'm sure some of you remember. They've since been sold to someone else'

And now, Avery is my fursona. Has been since the beginning of the year. Hopefully, I'll keep them for a while, since I love them so much.
http://toyhou.se/780312.avery-fursona-
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: they/them/their or he/him/his
:pumpkin: ♡ thiscrush ♡ // ♡ toyhou.se ♡ // ♡ art thread ♡ // ♡ commissions ♡ // ♡ ask me stuffs ♡ :pumpkin:

pixels(c); cutgut on dA, colored by Graham. big pixel is by Chai on FT
icon(c); frostsilence on dA