Author Topic: Evolution of Your Fursona  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Sir Meta Knight

• Space Blueberry
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 68
  • Victory is my destiny.
    • DeviantArt - FoxiRavenheart
    • Quotev
  • Fursona Species: Star Warrior
Re: Evolution of Your Fursona
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2017, 12:32:36 am »
My very first fursona was Ravenna Williams the fennec fox, who was then  a blue-gray and white nine-tailed fennec kitsune named Raven Nightshade who had elemental powers and incredibly long hair. Now she's just a normal gray-and-white fennec fox with black spots and no special powers or anything, and super short dark gray hair with emo bangs. At first, she was just a roleplay character for an anthro RP. I wasn't even an actual furry when I made her.

Then came Katsuro Shisen, or as he was known back then, Katsuro Stargazer. He was just a feral albino 3-tailed kitsune with silver ear-tips and red pupils, who was mysterious yet cheerful. He was also genderless and then a demiboy. Then he was turned anthro and cisgender male, still a three-tailed albino kitsune but with fully silver ears, hands and paws, and his appearance was pretty much the same as it is now (same outfit, even)  but he was extremely shy yet happy in personality. Now his personality is the total opposite, he hates everyone, he's more of a demon fox with multiple tails than a kitsune, his name was changed to Katsuro Shisen, and he has a nick in one ear from a fight with anthother demon. He's also a lot more.. dark in personality. Throughout his existence, however, he's always been some kind of friend or mentor to Foxi.

Foxi has changed the most. She started out as a red fox with retractable claws, then became a red fox/Maine Coon hybrid, but mostly fox with all the fox coloring, then became a demon red fox/Maine Coon hybrid with black-and-white fur, then became a grim reaper/demon whitemark fox/Maine Coon hybrid that is mostly cat.... aaand that brings you up to date. The only things that stayed the same are her name, her green eyes (they started off as more of a forest green, though, then became yellow-green) and the white blaze on her muzzle.

Fun fact: My main alt Kyro Cloudwatcher was originally going to be feral, and a shinigami. How that would have even worked, I have no clue.
  • Flag - england
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demigirl
  • Pronouns: He/him/his (for myself, she/her/hers)

:pumpkin: ~ | My love <3    dA | | AMA    Kytsekeiru info | ~ :pumpkin:

Offline Dolly

• Blue Level
  • Candies: 72
  • King Thranduil is coolest
    • FurAffinity - zazanga
  • Fursona Species: Great Dane
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2017, 02:16:57 am »
Dolly started as a slightly demonic dalmatian, but by the time I got around to drawing her she just had weird legs, nothing else too demon-like. Great Dane fits me better than dalmatian though, so I made the switch and nothing else has happened since with her.
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
pet me please                                   ENFP
Weasyl account

Online Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 813
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2017, 09:47:01 am »
My fursona actually hadn't changed that much surprisingly. My very first sona was a blue husky named Splash but I trashed her pretty quickly. Then I made Solstice in basically the form she is today- a purple and white wolf with horns, wings and a dragon tail. About a month later I made her plain wolf form both to fit into her backstory and because it made commissioning art sooo much easier. About a year later I started playing with the idea of giving her hair and last January I made it "official" (still need to get an updated ref) which I really like because it gives her a more feminine appearance.
To update this, I changed my fursona in January of 2017. I hadn't connected to Solstice in a while and she never represented me well. Now my fursona is a grey and white anthro cow who has log black air and wears glasses named Mystic. Mystic represents me so much better and I intend to stick to her for a while
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft