Author Topic: Video project for ELA  (Read 380 times)

Offline Spike (Kurozilla)

• icon by •Sparrow• on Furry Amino
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 23
  • Godzilla's fluffy son
    • FurAffinity - sleeqyash
  • Fursona Species: Kaiju
Video project for ELA
« on: May 25, 2016, 04:21:31 pm »
I have to film a 2-5 minute video that showcases a day in a life at our school, by using camera angles and effects and whatnot to showcase the meaning of different shots. Problem is I'm absolutely drained of ideas since I have no idea how the heck I could use camera angles to convey a message. I also don't know how I'm supposed to film it because I don't anyone besides myself to film. My teacher says that you don't have to have people on camera but I don't know how I would film it without doing that. Any ideas? Please?
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: any (preferred: she/her/hers)
-----------------------------------------
You're awesome. Don't forget that.
Now, I'm off to destroy a couple cities and roar at people. (Insert Gojira screech)

Offline Lumix

• Wish you could save this place
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 20
  • The way you save your face
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf
Re: Video project for ELA
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 05:27:36 pm »
I actually did a bit on this in Media studies at school, I can find my work there tomorrow if you'd like. From what I remember, different levels (worms eye view; above the eye line) can help show different parts of the school and how people are feeling. Different angles (camera pointed up or down at subject) can show dominance and/or authority. Thats all very brief and I'll try and find my work tomorrow
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
P

Offline Spike (Kurozilla)

• icon by •Sparrow• on Furry Amino
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 23
  • Godzilla's fluffy son
    • FurAffinity - sleeqyash
  • Fursona Species: Kaiju
Re: Video project for ELA
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 06:11:29 pm »
I actually did a bit on this in Media studies at school, I can find my work there tomorrow if you'd like. From what I remember, different levels (worms eye view; above the eye line) can help show different parts of the school and how people are feeling. Different angles (camera pointed up or down at subject) can show dominance and/or authority. Thats all very brief and I'll try and find my work tomorrow

Thanks a lot!
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: any (preferred: she/her/hers)
-----------------------------------------
You're awesome. Don't forget that.
Now, I'm off to destroy a couple cities and roar at people. (Insert Gojira screech)