Author Topic: Visions/Prophecies?  (Read 252 times)

Offline Damien

• Flamboyant, gay and no filters
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 55
  • Canadian Milo Yiannopolous
    • DeviantArt - Deatox
    • FurAffinity - SeanFox
  • Fursona Species: Skunk
Visions/Prophecies?
« on: May 31, 2016, 01:05:59 am »
(If this belongs in another board I missed please notify me) So, I since I was about three I've been able to give 100% accurate readings of future events. I dismissed this as coincedence for a long while until I decided that too muc coincidence becomes fact. By the time I accepted this was...late 2014 and my visions started to become more vivid, no longer was it events but names, people and objects would come into my visions and eventually I delivered a prophecy (something which is a very closely guarded secret with me) then about this year I delivered another (also closely guarded) prophecy. I was wondering if anyone else had experiences like this and if you would like more information (to an extent) send me a pm.
  • Flag - canada
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
I think that our kids will see
The end of humanity
As we know it
'Cause this world's about to blow it

Leave your love letters here!
Icon by me

Offline Empire

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 4
  • I hold a beast, an angel, and a madman in me.
  • Fursona Species: Tiger
Re: Visions/Prophecies?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 07:20:22 pm »
I understand what you get sometimes. Like, I'll be somewhere and I'll be like "Oh, I'm going to see someone I know here today" and it happens. I'll get a feeling that something will happen and it happens. I can predict the workout at practice sometimes without looking at the coach's book. It's strange, but fun.
  • Pronouns: She/Her, female pronouns!

Offline Undertaker

• "Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffins?"
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 87
  • "How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
    • DeviantArt - BluefoxLongtail
    • FurAffinity - sprite-limehead
  • Fursona Species: Retired Shinigami
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 01:05:48 pm »
For a very long time, in that period between wake and sleep, where you can still remember things from each, I 'dreamed' entire days go by. Occasionally they would be complete nonsense, but often times they would come true either the next day, or a few days down the road. At first they appear unconnected and meaningless, but when they happen, all the connections align and it makes sense. I don't of anyone else who has things like this.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

GIFs are the property of their respective owners.

ThisCrush | SoundCloud | AMA/Q&A | Have something to ask me? (Off-site) | ♥ The wonderful young lady, that I love. (click) ♥
ENTJ | Field Marshall | Pagan

Offline Sir Meta Knight

• Space Blueberry
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 72
  • Itsudemu guusukapii, Hoshi no Kaabii~
    • DeviantArt - FoxiRavenheart
    • Quotev
  • Fursona Species: Star Warrior
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 02:39:36 pm »
I thought I was the only one this happened to. Sometimes I can literally look at someone and go, "Oh, [insert thing here] is gonna happen to them tomorrow." and then suddenly tomorrow comes and it does. I also had quite a few visions in my time, all of which have come true. I wonder why this happens? It's odd, I'd be curious to know.
  • Flag - england
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demigirl
  • Pronouns: He/him/his (For myself OOC - She/her/hers)