Author Topic: So I usually never do this kind of thing, but... What's up everyone?  (Read 361 times)

Offline RileyPapa

• Bowling Cup Man
  • Candies: 0
  • What am I supposed to put here? "aaaa"
    • FurAffinity - Rileypapa
    • Twitter - BananaShark
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
My name is Riley, my fursona's name is Marrok Nahi, at least... My main fursona that is. I don't really know what to say here so I'll just bullet some things
Sex: Male
S/O: Homoflexible (Bi, Heavily towards men)
Hobbies: Gaming, Talking with friends, Making videos, and Roleplaying
Favorite movies: Straight Outta Compton, Zombieland, The Road Within
Favorite artist: Notorious BIG
Favorite games: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005), Call of Duty: World at War, Half Life
Favorite food: Chicken most definitely
Random adds: Sure?
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
My Fav Game Series: Half-Life, Call of Duty, Counter-Strike, Gears of War, Grand Theft Auto/Saint's Row

Anything else you wanna know, hit me up at...
Kik: headspinneroc
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GayFurFag/

SHORT BIO!

About Me: I would start off by saying I'm an average guy... That is, if I was an average person, as a whole. I'm a homoflexible, or "gay" for lack of a better term, 16 year old sophomore (Becoming junior) who lives in Peoria, Arizona. In the past years, I never wanted to be a furry, but a few talks with my ex boyfriend got me into the fandom. Now do I regret it? Not at all, I love it. My "fursona" is a wolf, though I hate that term. I am taking a Four Year Engineering course at my high school, as well as a three-year Graphic Design course, with two of the greatest teachers I've ever met. I am currently in third year for both classes, and have self-taught myself Adobe Premiere, and many other various low-key editing programs. My sense of humor is random, dark, satirical, or situational. One thing I love to do is play games, I play Call of Duty, Counter-Strike, PULSAR, GTA V, Need for Speed, Rainbow Six Siege, The Division, Mini Golf, and any good horror game. My favorite genre is Survival Horror, or Co-Op games of most any nature. I have gone to RTX three times, 2012, 2013, and 2015, I would have gone 2014 but I was arrested, (Stupid me being stupid with laser pointer, draw your own conclusion) I also went to Dreamhack Austin, so yes, every convention has ironically been in the same city, though going to Eurofurence or Furcon one day in the far future may be cool. You may not learn everything you wish to know, so PM me if you want to talk!
Cons I'd love to go to:
Furcon
Bronycon
Eurofurence
Dreamhack
ESL One
  • Pronouns: Anything is fune
-aXent the furfag

Offline Lumix

• Wish you could save this place
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 20
  • The way you save your face
  • Fursona Species: Grey Wolf
Re: So I usually never do this kind of thing, but... What's up everyone?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 05:16:03 pm »
Hi welcome to the forums! Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat!
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
P

Offline inactiveaccount

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 24
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 05:17:55 pm »
Hey there, welcome to FT!  :lol-fox:

Offline Apope

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • Profile pic by Crimsyn
    • Twitter - @apope1999
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 05:20:20 pm »
Welcome to FT! You seem like a cool guy! I like playing videogames too. If you want to chat just PM me. :)
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Offline Kobe

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
    • FurAffinity - Kagemori
  • Fursona Species: Siberian Husky
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 05:27:59 pm »
Hiya! Welcome to FT! :lol-fox:
Pretty sure I might have the same sense of humor as you but eh who knows. :fox-:P:
If you're looking for survival horror games, the Revelation series from Resident Evil is pretty good. You can also try the Zero Escape series but it's more of a visual novel, psychological horror type game.
Anyways enjoy your stay! :fox-:):
"And so the dust finally settles."

Offline Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 813
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 06:22:19 pm »
Welcome to FT! What are some of your favourite TV shows? If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact the staff <3
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline Justin

• Candies: 1
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 07:43:26 pm »
My name is Riley, my fursona's name is Marrok Nahi, at least... My main fursona that is. I don't really know what to say here so I'll just bullet some things
Favorite games: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005), Call of Duty: World at War, Half Life
My Fav Game Series: Half-Life, Call of Duty, Counter-Strike, Gears of War, Grand Theft Auto/Saint's Row

SHORT BIO!

About Me: I would start off by saying I'm an average guy... That is, if I was an average person, as a whole. I'm a homoflexible, or "gay" for lack of a better term, 16 year old sophomore (Becoming junior) who lives in Peoria, Arizona. In the past years, I never wanted to be a furry, but a few talks with my ex boyfriend got me into the fandom. Now do I regret it? Not at all, I love it. My "fursona" is a wolf, though I hate that term. I am taking a Four Year Engineering course at my high school, as well as a three-year Graphic Design course, with two of the greatest teachers I've ever met. I am currently in third year for both classes, and have self-taught myself Adobe Premiere, and many other various low-key editing programs. My sense of humor is random, dark, satirical, or situational. One thing I love to do is play games, I play Call of Duty, Counter-Strike, PULSAR, GTA V, Need for Speed, Rainbow Six Siege, The Division, Mini Golf, and any good horror game. My favorite genre is Survival Horror, or Co-Op games of most any nature. I have gone to RTX three times, 2012, 2013, and 2015, I would have gone 2014 but I was arrested, (Stupid me being stupid with laser pointer, draw your own conclusion) I also went to Dreamhack Austin, so yes, every convention has ironically been in the same city, though going to Eurofurence or Furcon one day in the far future may be cool. You may not learn everything you wish to know, so PM me if you want to talk!
Cons I'd love to go to:
Furcon
Bronycon
Eurofurence
Dreamhack
ESL One

Hello
  • Pronouns: He/him/his

Offline Tappie

• Psychology & Sociology Reasearcher.
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 18
  • Who Am I?
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2016, 09:23:02 pm »
Sorry, tbh i'm not reading those

But, Welcome to ft!
  • Pride Flag - asexual

Four Legendary Hunters are here.
To defend innocents, and Seize all villain.

Offline Ember

• Red Level
  • Candies: 4
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2016, 09:28:13 pm »
hey and welcome to ft! feel free to pm me if you want.

Offline RileyPapa

• Bowling Cup Man
  • Candies: 0
  • What am I supposed to put here? "aaaa"
    • FurAffinity - Rileypapa
    • Twitter - BananaShark
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2016, 06:43:07 pm »

SHORT BIO!

Cons I'd love to go to:
Furcon
Bronycon
Eurofurence
Dreamhack
ESL One

Hello

How's it goin?
  • Pronouns: Anything is fune
-aXent the furfag