Author Topic: Hiya Everyone!  (Read 465 times)

Offline Darwyn

• The Need for 'Yeen
  • Cookies: 0
  • Fursona Species: Hyena
Hiya Everyone!
« on: June 08, 2016, 10:20:19 pm »
Hello everyone! My name is Cam. I’ve actually been apart of the furry fandom for 4 years now as a hardcore lurker, but as I’m nearing my Junior year in high school, I think it’d be cool to try and step out of my comfort zone actually meet some furs.

Anyway, I’m a 16-year-old ‘yeen who loves graphic design, PC/rhythm gaming, and reading. Most of, if not all, of my music comes from rhythm games like Stepmania, Sound Voltex, or Dance Dance Revolution. DDR has actually become more of a passion than a hobby for me, as weird as that sounds. I ended up buying an arcade machine with some friends to fix up and keep and my garage, and it’s good fun. I also love to read anthro books and manga. My favorite manga would be The Beast and His Pet High School Girl, and my favorite furry novel would be either Exposure by Tank Jaeger or Into The Sun by VoodooRoo.

I’m looking forward to meeting you all and talking with you guys on the forums. Cheers!
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Damien

• Flamboyant, gay and no filters
  • Green Level
  • Cookies: 55
  • Canadian Milo Yiannopolous
    • DeviantArt - Deatox
    • FurAffinity - SeanFox
  • Fursona Species: Skunk
Re: Hiya Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 10:24:16 pm »
Welcome to FT! Do you have any favourite music producers/albums or maybe a favourite game? Also I freaking love DDR and if you've heard of it, Mungyodance. I haven't been able to get games like this since I'm broke and can't find them XD
  • Flag - canada
  • Pride Flag - gay
I think that our kids will see
The end of humanity
As we know it
'Cause this world's about to blow it

Leave your love letters here!
Icon by me

Offline Darwyn

• The Need for 'Yeen
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 10:29:15 pm »
Welcome to FT! Do you have any favourite music producers/albums or maybe a favourite game? Also I freaking love DDR and if you've heard of it, Mungyodance. I haven't been able to get games like this since I'm broke and can't find them XD

Yeah, I've played Mungyodance before. On the topic of music artists and Mungyodance, Dave Remmler is pretty high up on my list along with t+pazolite and DJ Sharpnel :3

Offline Damien

• Green Level
    • DeviantArt - Deatox
    • FurAffinity - SeanFox
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 10:32:11 pm »

Yeah, I've played Mungyodance before. On the topic of music artists and Mungyodance, Dave Remmler is pretty high up on my list along with t+pazolite and DJ Sharpnel :3

Mah hart, mah sole I need to get Mungyodance, I want to play it again. Anyways Dave is a awesome person, out of the top 5 people who've helped me through suicide, they're on there.
  • Flag - canada
  • Pride Flag - gay
The end of humanity
As we know it

Icon by me

Offline Darwyn

• The Need for 'Yeen
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 10:35:54 pm »

Mah hart, mah sole I need to get Mungyodance, I want to play it again. Anyways Dave is a awesome person, out of the top 5 people who've helped me through suicide, they're on there.

The stepfiles for Mungyodance 1-3 are on the Internet, and you can throw them into Stepmania to play them on keyboard. I'd be glad to help you out if you'd like.

Offline Damien

• Green Level
    • DeviantArt - Deatox
    • FurAffinity - SeanFox
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 10:40:47 pm »
Yeah it'd be a great help. I just need to get stepmania because in my mania of a life I forgot about it XD. (PS incase you say it's free, I know :3)
  • Flag - canada
  • Pride Flag - gay
The end of humanity
As we know it

Icon by me

Offline Darwyn

• The Need for 'Yeen
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 10:43:46 pm »
Yeah it'd be a great help. I just need to get stepmania because in my mania of a life I forgot about it XD. (PS incase you say it's free, I know :3)

Haha, I gotcha. I'll shoot you a PM in a moment

Offline Kobe

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 15
    • FurAffinity - Kagemori
  • Fursona Species: Siberian Husky
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 11:01:39 pm »
Hiya! Welcome to FT! :lol-fox:
Ooooooh I've used StepMania before (mostly because I loved DDR when I was younger) I remember using CyberiaStyle (which just changed the UI lol). I've used K-ShootMania for Sound Voltex though it would be nice to play it with an actual arcade controller, not really fond of using the keyboard.
Well, anyways enjoy your stay here! :fox-:):
"And so the dust finally settles."

Offline Darwyn

• The Need for 'Yeen
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2016, 11:11:32 pm »
Hiya! Welcome to FT! :lol-fox:
Ooooooh I've used StepMania before (mostly because I loved DDR when I was younger) I remember using CyberiaStyle (which just changed the UI lol). I've used K-ShootMania for Sound Voltex though it would be nice to play it with an actual arcade controller, not really fond of using the keyboard.
Well, anyways enjoy your stay here! :fox-:):

Thank, man! I agree with you on playing K-Shoot with a keyboard. It's fun, but it's so much more satisfying to play on a controller :P

Offline Mystic

• Christmas cow
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 831
  • Merry and Bright
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 12:16:35 am »
Welcome to FT! What are some of your favourite movies and TV shows? If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact the staff <3
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by Red Velvet