Author Topic: Inserting quotes??  (Read 400 times)

Offline Jazzy

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 8
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Inserting quotes??
« on: June 18, 2016, 02:18:19 am »
I know how inserting quotes is supposed to work, but I've never gotten it to actually work before and I'm getting really frustrated. I use the forum on my iPhone, so maybe that is the problem? I just feel really stupid and bad because I've been refraining from replying to people because it would be hard to tell who exactly I'm replying to without the quote. I feel bad whenever I don't reply.

Mystic explained it once to me, and I've tried doing it multiple times, but it just hasn't worked.

Plz help
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Applefolf

• We had to steal him from his fate
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 301
  • So he could see another day
    • Twitter - Applefolf
Re: Inserting quotes??
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 07:03:25 am »
When viewing a thread/topic, you can quote it by pressing the text saying "quote" on the right.
On the reply page, the "insert quote" button does not work at all. Therefore in order to insert multiple quotes you need to open the posts up individually, copy them, and them paste them into the original reply you're typing.
  • Flag - england
  • Site Donor
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
~All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove~
~ Twitter ~ Steam ~

Offline Jazzy

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 8
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: Inserting quotes??
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 11:54:07 am »
When viewing a thread/topic, you can quote it by pressing the text saying "quote" on the right.
On the reply page, the "insert quote" button does not work at all. Therefore in order to insert multiple quotes you need to open the posts up individually, copy them, and them paste them into the original reply you're typing.

Ahh, thank you so much lol
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His