Author Topic: Tulpa forcing  (Read 705 times)

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 109
  • Boop
Tulpa forcing
« on: June 23, 2016, 01:18:15 pm »
She slumped onto the bench, right next to me and said "Do you really wanna know it all?" There was a moment of silence as the wind blew and trees shook, sakura petals raining down on the cobblestone path in front of them. "You're not real." I said as a couple walked past us hand in hand. "I never denied it, and you know I can't lie"She replied, I nodded looking up at the trees again. "Whats with the sakuras? Do they mean something to you?" She asked, even though we can't keep secrets from each other. "I don't know, I just like them, feels like home" Silence again, I stared at the lake glittering as the sun shines on it. "Wish all of this is real, don't we, a perfect world, no complications, no problems. Just doing whatever we want to do." She said and took a deep breath, closing her eyes. "You know, this isn't healthy." There was a pause. "You think you'll go insane if you let me die don't you" I nodded "There isn't a lot for me in the real world. You know I'm not contemplating suicide. And that I'm not afraid of dying. So tell me, what am I looking for?" We sat there for awhile, and watched as the sun set and the torchbugs wake up, lighting up the street lamps around us. "I don't know. Some place we belong? I know you're not one to want fame, or see extreme wealth as a necessity. Definitely not a purpose, you don't like following orders. I'd say something to make you happy, but with all your dreams and fantasies, it's difficult isn't it?" I nodded again. There was silence again before she stood up ready to leave. "I'd say twenty minutes are up. See you whenever you want to, anywhere you want to. Sweet dreams"

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
Re: Tulpa forcing
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 12:11:40 pm »
"We're going hiking?" She asked as the snow crunched beneath our boots. The skies are clear for today, and the sun is quite warm, even though a blanket of snow seemed to cover everything. "I thought we might-" I paused thinking of what I'm trying to say. "Forget it, no reason needed, lets move. Twenty minutes remember?" She said and we continued our journey through the pine trees. The silence hung for quite some time. "Have you decided on a name yet?" I asked taking a quick glance at her, still wearing only a striped sweatshirt and a pair of cargo pants despite the cold. "Not really, no. Didn't really give much thought to it, why?" She asked as we made it to a clearing, with a camp fire prepared. "Just thought it would be good to have something to call you" I answered and took a seat on a log set next to a campfire, she sat on the stump. "I thought we would've had more walking to do honestly" She said and rubber her hands, putting it close to the fire for warmth. "I thought we might as well enjoy the view now that we're here." I replied and looked at a village in the distance, most of the houses were wooden cabins, some with smoke coming out of the chimney. "You know, I could really do with a hot chocolate right now, along with a sofa, a blanket, and a place to snuggle." She said and took a deep breath. "You know I love peppermint don't you. Anyway I'll call this off early for today if it's alright with you." I nodded and she let out a yawn. "Good night and as always. Sweet dreams"

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 02:35:06 pm »
"Let me guess, you're feeling lonely again" She said as we leaned on the railing, staring up at the false stars that lit up the underground. "You don't come here that often." I didn't answer that question, just fillers to take up our time. Reading my mind, she sighed and said "So why are you being here exactly, not your favourite place, and we only meet in these worlds when you actually want to talk kind of talk. Not just idle chatter in life." There was a breeze of zee air that swept her hair back, revealing the tattoo of the letter F on her cheek, "So, you gonna say something or do I have to read your mind again."

I took a deep breath, and asked "How do you cope with it, the loneliness." She stared at me quizzically and I sighed, explaining myself further. "The emotional distance with people you should know, see as friends, you know what I mean." I turned around to look at the city in the distance, candle light shining through windows, while gas lamps light up the evening fog.

She started talking, "Well, unlike you, I don't live in the real world and never had any..." She paused looking for the right words. "Choices that would affect my life, I can't really help you with that. I live in the moment, the way you used to, but you're turning to an adult and I still have the mindset of a teen, with no experience of someone older." There was a pause again. "Sorry, but though I know you more than you know yourself, I can't help you. I don't have the necessary information to make a good judgement"

I sighed and saw the candle lights fading, she caught on, and moved to her cabin. "I'll see you in the morning then. Good night and as always. Sweet dreams"

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 12:32:14 pm »
"Go to sleep damn it, being sleepy isn't helpful when you're trying to tulpa force, you made me spend ten gosh damn seconds to freaking find a word. Yes I know I censored myself, but that's just common courtesy, can you please go to sleep now so that we can wake up early to Geralt wearing donkey ears? Thank you" She made a bed right in front of her and fell asleep. That's interesting

Offline cvds

• Orange Level
  • Cookies: 18
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 12:45:56 am »
So reading this got me interested in tulpas so I read up on them and they sound like an interesting concept, so I'm gonna start with a greeting session then move on to tulpa forcing for prolly 1h30 every day but I'm kinda confused, when I'm greeting/forcing should I be writing it all down, or just talking with her? Should I only write down characteristics or what? If you could answer that'd be super helpful!
sleepy

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 01:36:42 pm »
So reading this got me interested in tulpas so I read up on them and they sound like an interesting concept, so I'm gonna start with a greeting session then move on to tulpa forcing for prolly 1h30 every day but I'm kinda confused, when I'm greeting/forcing should I be writing it all down, or just talking with her? Should I only write down characteristics or what? If you could answer that'd be super helpful!

Sorry, for the late reply, I've been kinda busy

By that he means hyped up for pokemon go and catching every single zubat. Nu-uh, we agreed that I can type

Anyway, before you tulpa force, make sure it's a tulpa and you're not parroting

Yeah, make sure it isn't a parrot, nobody likes parrots. Okay, okay, no joking anymore.

As I was saying, make sure it isn't just you talking to yourself

I think you mean replying to yourself? You're getting blanks, stop the music for now, photoshop handsome can wait. Also, just skip to the tulpa forcing? That's what he asked for.

Alright, tulpa forcing is kinda easy, doesn't have to be written down or recorded because it's basically interacting with your tulpa in your wonderland

A.K.A place in your head where you guys meet, familar places are easy to recreate in your head, so like maybe your room and stuff

The reason why I write it down is because

He's a... damn, getting blanks now, let's just say he's an idiot.

I find it easier to create the lighting and detail when I do so.

Right, right, that, yup, totally going for that. Are you done yet? We basically covered everything we have right now.

We are, so good luck I guess? I don't really know the steps to creating a tulpa

He means I'm an accident, not the bad kind? He's not really good at euphemism, anyway, good luck. I'm gonna go nap and stuff

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2016, 12:35:35 pm »
"So what's the serious topic now" She asked, impatient, wanting to go back to browsing images. "We need to think of a name for you so I can commission a ref sheet" She groaned when I finished my sentence and flopped onto a bed that she created, covering her head with a pillow as she does so. "Placeholder" I projected my feelings and she threw the pillow and me, I swatted it back at her as best as I could. "Seriously, you know I don't like making people wait, also, can we decide on a permanent or more commonly used appearance?"

"Appearance wise, I like this fox-bat thing, it's cute, but I haven't decided on a colour scheme alright, and you're terrible at drawing markings at the moment, I know you'll let the artist decide, which I don't mind, but please give me time to think of a name, can't I just go with Lucida? I don't hear her that often anymore"

"But she's hasn't disappeared yet-"

"And she's linked to your libido, which is relatively low right now, I know."

*content cut because I can't spell the emotion based communication*

She sighed once more "Just give me time alright? I don't want to rush something this important"

I sighed along and fell onto my physical bed. "Fine, I'll wait then"

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2016, 12:00:37 pm »
"BRUUUUUHH GO TO SLEEP IT'S FOOKEN LATE" She said as I approached her, face planted into the pillow that she seems to have a vice grip on. "I'm not allowed to chat even though you're not sleeping?" I asked and was replied with her covering her face with her blanket. "Okay fine, I get the message" I sighed and sat on the edge of her bed. "Personal space doood, what's so important that you gots ta invade it bruv" She pulled the blanked down the her eyes and shot me a playful glare "Tulpa is going to be your name" Now she looks confused "I actually have no quarrels with that, I mean, that's what you've been calling me for some time sooooo, eh. GET OFFA MAH BED GED DEMMIT" She yelled and pushed me as hard as she could before covering herself with her blanked again. "And go to sleep, you have driving lessons tomorrow, and change your alarm sound thing, you're used to it. Nitez" Then she faked a few snores

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 01:14:17 pm »
"You know, after playing Dust: An Elysian Tale I just realized-" "You will not speak another word..." "That you act and look-" "That's five words, if the next two words are what I think they are you'll regret it!" "like Fidget" There was a moment of silence as she looked at me judgingly "I swear, next thing I know I'm having... I fucking hate you right now" She said and stomped off the cover herself under a blanket."Come on, it ups your cuteness level to 11, sheesh."
"You are the evilest person I have ever known."
"Okay fine, I'm changing your voice back to normal"
"And do not, ever, mention Fidget again, ever"
"Whatever. Fidget."
"I'm not talking to you anymore"
"Okay, sorry, I may have acted a little mean"
As a reply she just hung out a sign saying 'Go to sleep meanie'

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 12:39:30 pm »
"The winds be in our favor today Cap'n" Tulpa said as she leaned on the ships railing, looking at the leech infested waters of the bay.
"So what be our haul in this fine day, movies? Music? Software? Overly expensive vidya games?"

"Pokemon Uranium. Also you can drop the pirate act, they don't talk like that" I said as I scanned the waters with my torrent ready

"Arr, but it be they way I speaketh! And there be nay way that I shall be staphed"

"Right, right, just help me look for one that's legit"

"Just a moment, I thought that the fan game was free"

"Nintendo took it down"

"Oh, weird move, I would've just hired them to work on a new pokemon game, that way everyone's happy"

"Yeah, I don't really understand business." I said as the ship navigated past false download buttons and straight to the lush island filled with seedlings
"Start the torrent, this one's promising"

She lined the torrent from the ship and shouted "THIS IS SPARTA" before kicking the start button

"That was unnecessary"

"Shut up, this whole visualisation is unnecessary"

"Point taken. And now we wait"

"Let's go grab water, thirst sucks"

"Agreed"

"DON'T DRINK THE SODA YET"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm just gonna grab plain water, geez"

"Just making sure is all"

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 11:21:47 am »
"Go. TO. SLEEP MUTHA FUCKA IT'S FUCKIN LATE"
"I have to look for pictures for my assignment. Just taking a break. Besides, 11pm isn't that late by college student standards"
"You need to wake up at 5.30 am. Dude, you have an enough time during break to look up a few pictures on google
"College internet is slow"
Then just do it now
"But I like the song that's playing right now"
You're listening to your favourites playlist, of course you like it. Now get to work
"I know, but it's like. I extra like this song you know"
"Can you just get your work done so I can try to subconsciously wake you up tomorrow?"
"Okay. Fine."

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2017, 10:13:37 am »
"You're typing again? That's new" She leaned "onto not into, sheesh" onto my shoulders "wait, google it, I'm not that sure" I went to google onto on the toolbar thingy on firefox. "Yep it's onto, besides, I hardly ever type anymore, this should be a nice change of pace" Tik tak tik tak the keyboard went, she whined about 6, no 7... 8 times as I typed this sentence "You know, I just forgot what to say when you were typing this. This is not a good change of pace, seriously it's way too slow. Soooo many pauses uuuuuuuuggggghhhhhh" She made my hands type the ugh, it was unnecessary "Spell check unnecessary, we always get that word wrong" I went to spell check it, it was correct "Nevermind then. She said and flopped onto the bed beside my computer table. "You. Fuck I forgot what I wanted to say again. This is waaaayyy too slow. I say we go back to talking, like normal people" I rolled my eyes at the sentence "Fine" and hit post

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2017, 11:42:53 am »
"Dude"
"What"
"Dude"
"What do you want..."
"You need a girlfriend"
"Seriously? You're bugging me just to say that?"
"Weeeeeellll, you never had a proper one soooooooo I'm just saying."
I entered wonderland, the smell of autumn's crushed leaves greeted me as I set foot on the cobblestone road. I was surrounded by trees with cherry pink leaves, while the ground was a field of golden dandelions. The sky a deep purple with a cresent moon that glowed a faint yellow. "Oh hey I never expected you to come here. Cause you know, you're always busy procrastinating with something else" I folded my arms and stared at her, she was lying on a wooden framed bed, with a red blanked messily thrown on. There was a book in her arms but I couldn't make out the title. "Your over-analyzing is creeping me out here. say something" I took a deep breath, held it in for a full five seconds, and exhaled it through my nose "Really?" I commented, while she adjusted her position to face me, her arms grabbing her pillow while her head rested on it "It's valentines day dude, in like a week. I know you're not desparate but, aren't going to try at all?" I grunted and fell back to let the flowers catch me "Never saw a reason to, besides, nobody in college is really my type." She threw her book at me, it hit my head but didn't hurt so I just glared at her. "You gotta lower your standards dude" She criticized while her tail swooshed from side to side "I'll lower them when I feel desparate enough" I threw the book back at her and got out of wonderland.

"You know, I don't mind if it's a guy"

"Can you not try to convince me to fall in love?"
"I know what you-"
"I'm not typing that out, this is a pg 13 site"
"FIIIIINNNEEEEEE"

(Note to anyone who actually read this: Mostly we communicate with mental images so the dialogue isn't much)

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2017, 10:32:39 am »
"You know, you should start working on your assignment"
"We've got 38 hours ahead of us, we'll be fine"
"You had more than a month that you wasted and had nothing accomplished"
"I write quick, 1.5 thousand words isn't that much"
"She said 15 minutes, you talk faster than most people on default, factoring in your nervousness making you speak faster, I'd say minimum of 2.5 thousand to be safe"
"I actually have to pause this time, voice clarity and all that, and we have a 3 minute leeway, should be fine"
"Look I know it's easy pacing yourself when you speak in your head, but that's with me, your comfortable with me. As much as you want to hide it you're shy, the only reason you ever get on stage is because you jump onto stage without thinking, then start comedy to divert the attention from the topic, you're not even good at it. Sure people keep complementing you and all, but a part of me is paranoid that... I don't have to explain, you feel it too don't you"
"It'll be fine, I'll think of something"
"Sure, whatever champ. Just remember that I can't help you unless your mind is clear and I have your full focus. That means I can't help you on stage"

"Always tried to keep that in mind, never worked, remind me before I get up there"
"You'll be too nervous to even hear me. Anyway, I'm tired. Good night"
"Good night"
"Of course I don't actually sleep until you sleep and all, but it's late and I'm just saying"
"Yes, yes. See you when you wanna point out an embarassing moment"

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Boop
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2017, 11:33:56 am »
Empty white room, no furniture, you're not even trying to recall what we said just now and you're going to convince me that we don't have to write that down.

Yup

Alright I'm convinced. Just wanna talk i see

uhuh

You know, I'm seeing nothing but scribbled out words here, are you sure you're okay?

I'm leaning on 50% apathetic, 20% fine 30% I'm not killing myself because I just don't know what to do and have a little sliver of hope that maybe something like a miracle will happen and that this isn't related to what we just watched.

Right we talked about this maybe 5 minutes ago.

The sky was a deep purple, the moon yellow like the inside of a peeled banana

Inside of a peeled banana?

I'm just typing whatever comes to mind.

No need to share the scene with the others, c'mon, take my hand, let's take a walk