Author Topic: Adrian the Goat  (Read 283 times)

Offline Adrian the Goat

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 37
  • Fursona Species: Goat
Adrian the Goat
« on: June 27, 2016, 06:43:42 pm »
I'd like to say good day to all of you and tell you a little about me. I'm Adrian, and as you can hopefully and honestly tell, I'm a goat. I'm 16-years-old as of today, June 27th. I'm from Kentucky, the bluegrass state, and I've lived there for all my life. I guess I should also tell you about what interests me, and maybe we'll have some similarities. I've been practing taekwondo since 2013 with the American Taekwondo Association. I currently have a first degree black belt, en route to second. Also involved with the leadership program, I'm a trainee instructor. I write stories as well, mainly short stories that I publish to Wattpad. I absolutely love music. My favorite genre of music is definately alternative rock, ecspecially grunge. My favorite band is Soundgarden and my favorite song is "Burden In My Hand". I also like music from Pearl Jam and the Stone Temple Pilots. I'm always open to meeting new and interesting people, so if you wish, you can message me on Kik at SolarGoat743. I'm looking forward to meeting each and every one of you all!
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 811
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
Re: Adrian the Goat
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 06:47:57 pm »
Welcome to FT! What are some of your favourite movies and TV shows? If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact the staff <3
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline Adrian the Goat

• Yellow Level
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 07:16:43 pm »
Welcome to FT! What are some of your favourite movies and TV shows? If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact the staff <3
I'd first like to thank you for welcoming me here. My favorite movie is probably Gaurdians of the Galaxy. My favorite T.V. show is actually a hard question to answer because I don't watch a lot of it. If I had to choose, it would be Impractical Jokers or Untold Stories of the E.R..
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Offline Kobe

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
    • FurAffinity - Kagemori
  • Fursona Species: Siberian Husky
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 07:30:15 pm »
Hiya! Welcome to FT! :lol-fox:
Do you play video games? If you do, do you have any favorites?
"And so the dust finally settles."

Offline Adrian the Goat

• Yellow Level
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 08:03:11 pm »
Hiya! Welcome to FT! :lol-fox:
Do you play video games? If you do, do you have any favorites?
I used to play games quite avidly, but my two PlayStation systems haven't been working right here recently. My favorite game is Fallout: New Vegas.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual