Author Topic: Xbox Live Party ☆ RSVP!  (Read 267 times)

Offline Oakley

• The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 7
  • Ambitious But Rubbish
    • FurAffinity - WolfyR8
  • Fursona Species: Eastern Timber Wolf
Xbox Live Party ☆ RSVP!
« on: July 03, 2016, 04:56:02 pm »
Hey guys, I've been thinking about starting up a Xbox Live party for the coming weeks if we reach 10 people who are ready to play when we make a set date. If we get enough players together with the same games I figured we could all do a big game party. I want to make it clear this is *XBOX ONE* party! Please RSVP. We can talk dates if we reach 10 people.
☆Please have a mic, it is understandable if you don't, I just want most people to have a mic so the party chat isn't silent. Please and than you!☆

Gamertag:E-RoNC5 *when you type it in don't put the hyphen, only a space :)*

The date will be announced here when we all discuss a time we're all availible.
□■Please Message Me or reply to this post if interested. Thanks Again!■□

Here is the link to my GT and List of games, which have expanded slightly. http://www.furryteens.org/forum/index.php?topic=3964.msg623476#msg623476
  • Flag - usa

School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect. But nobody's perfect, so why practice? - Billie Joe Armstrong
INFP/J

Offline Vesper

• It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits :]
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 17
  • I'm almost afraid of the man I've grown into
  • Fursona Species: German Shepherd
Re: Xbox Live Party ☆ RSVP!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 10:04:54 pm »
This sounds like fun!
GT: ScreamingFalc0n (currently in the process of changing my gamertag because this sounds ridiculous and it should because i made it when i was 7).
  • Flag - mexico
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His/It

Offline Oakley

• The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 7
  • Ambitious But Rubbish
    • FurAffinity - WolfyR8
  • Fursona Species: Eastern Timber Wolf
Re: Xbox Live Party ☆ RSVP!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 01:29:59 pm »
Ok,  cool, ask around and let's try to get around tend people so we can set this up :)
  • Flag - usa

School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect. But nobody's perfect, so why practice? - Billie Joe Armstrong
INFP/J