Author Topic: Formally Re-introducing myself  (Read 939 times)

Offline TodTheFox

• Licensed Lazy Loiterer
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 49
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Formally Re-introducing myself
« on: July 15, 2016, 05:40:19 am »
Okay so for those of you that don't remember, about 5 months ago I returned to the site after a period of several months inactivity  to find the site greatly changed from the place I remembered before my absence with near innumerable new members who I had never had the chance to properly meet before. Still since so many of the members I had come to know had left the site I was uncertain if I truly wanted to stay and try to become more active again. Because of that I never actually created a re-introduction thread and since then I have lurked on the site posting even more sporadically than before and never really putting an effort forward to actually get to know any of the new people who have joined the site since I was last truly an active member of the community.

But recently I decided it was high time that I at least tried to become an active member of the community again and so, for you all people have seen my scattered posts and wondered to yourself, "Who the heck is this person and since when are they a member of the site?!", I now formally re-introduce myself.

As most of you can tell already my Primary Fursona is Tod Atsu a Red Fox, I have a few others, all Red Foxes, one of which, Altairre, was the first real Fursona I have ever had and I created him when I first joined specifically to represent myself here on the site and within the Furry Fandom though I never really branched away from the site. If you haven't guessed already from this post of my others on the site I really love to write and while I'm not much good at the creative side of it I am always pursuing new ways to clearly and effectively communicate information to others. Sadly as you can also tell I never learned or even prioritized learning to communicate my messages with fewer words  :fox-:P:. Outside of writing, I used to really love to dabble in the Art of Game Design and Development and while I've grown distant from the craft I still toy around with my old tools and apply my knowledge in fun little projects from time to time. I of course really love to play games with my favorite genre being Survival Sandbox Games like Minecraft, Starbound, and Terraria. I also greatly enjoy Story-RPGs, Roguelikes, 4x games, real-time strategy games, and simulation games like city-planning.

Beyond that there isn't too much else to know about my general interests and this post is already dragging on. I will try to answer any other questions people have though I don't honestly expect there to be many given my track record as a genuinely uninteresting person when it comes to first layers of my personality. I promise I am a lot more energetic and even a little eccentric when you really get to know me but I guess its kinda hard for me to be personal without first getting to know the people I'm talking with. I'll try to be a little bit more personal in the future I suppose... I'll get there... someday...!  :fox-;):

[Edit] In case any one is interested my original introduction (joint) introduction thread which I think is it a lot better is located here: http://www.furryteens.org/forum/index.php?topic=18899.msg427038#msg427038
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 05:49:53 am by Mild Tod »
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 813
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
Re: Formally Re-introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 07:28:29 am »
Welcome back Tod!
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 128
  • sushi dog
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 09:49:55 am »
Welcome back!! ^^ I hope you stay around
  • Flag - britain
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - androgynous
  • Pronouns: any
profile pic by ShopePapilloma

Offline Faithfull

• Always give %100
  • Board Moderator
  • Candies: 328
  • Unless your giving blood. Save some for me, geeze.
  • Fursona Species: Vamperic Tiger
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 09:21:54 pm »
o3o Hey you, welcome back.
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chaotic Good ⧱ Bard/cleric ⧱ Faithfull's admirers'ENFJ ⧱ Hufflepuff ⧱ Pisces/Earth Tiger
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
Icon 1/2 by Serana, 1/2 myself
⥿

Offline TodTheFox

• Licensed Lazy Loiterer
  • Green Level
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 02:13:46 am »
Welcome back Tod!

Howdy Mystic and I'm glad to be back or at least marginally more "back" than I was before. :fox-:P:

Welcome back!! ^^ I hope you stay around

If all goes well I will or at least I will try to be a lot better about not receding into the shadows again.

o3o Hey you, welcome back.

Heya there Faithful, Nice to see you're still hanging around on the site I figured you left like most of the other Salsas, I'm glad to be proven wrong  :fox-;):.
  • Pride Flag - asexual

Offline nastybread

• Green Level
  • Candies: 59
  • go home, tatsumaki
  • Fursona Species: Canine
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 11:15:00 am »
Welcome back, Tod! I've seen you in older posts, but I'm afraid I haven't introduced myself to you yet.
Howdy! I'm Len! I post a ton on FT (why I have the second highest Posts Per Day, not to brag), so you may have seen me somewhere. I read that you enjoy Minecraft, real-time strategy, and city planning games (but no RCT3...), as do I! I love those generas, and I don't know many people that do! If you'd like to contact me, my Skype's lenfromft.

~Len
(The Man who Came From Nowhere and then Posted a Ton)
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pride Flag - nonbinary
  • Pronouns: They/them/their

:lgbtheart: Taken by Pyra :lgbtheart:

Offline Gaz

• The Mobile
  • Candies: 287
  • FT's Unofficial Disc Jockey
    • Twitter - @GlitterLiquor
    • Song I listen to far too much
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2016, 12:51:26 pm »
Welcome back to the forum Tod. We haven't ever talked but I definitely remember you being around.
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns,
or if you just want to talk.

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • sushi dog
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2016, 01:03:03 pm »
Welcome back, Tod! I've seen you in older posts, but I'm afraid I haven't introduced myself to you yet.
Howdy! I'm Len! I post a ton on FT (why I have the second highest Posts Per Day, not to brag), so you may have seen me somewhere. I read that you enjoy Minecraft, real-time strategy, and city planning games (but no RCT3...), as do I! I love those generas, and I don't know many people that do! If you'd like to contact me, my Skype's lenfromft.

~Len
Before ya i used to have a higher post count ; ) about 8 these days not really lol
And delco/halus once had like 10 posts a day
  • Flag - britain

Offline nastybread

• Green Level
  • Candies: 59
  • go home, tatsumaki
  • Fursona Species: Canine
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2016, 02:48:32 pm »

~Len
Before ya i used to have a higher post count ; ) about 8 these days not really lol
Yeah, Temperance told me Delco (now Halus) had a PPD of 10.
But you do have a PPD of 5, which is one of the highest on the site!
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pride Flag - nonbinary
  • Pronouns: They/them/their

:lgbtheart: Taken by Pyra :lgbtheart:

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • sushi dog
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2016, 03:06:54 pm »

~Len
Yeah, Temperance told me Delco (now Halus) had a PPD of 10.
But you do have a PPD of 5, which is one of the highest on the site!
Ha ha yea i guess i still post often enough ><
  • Flag - britain

Offline Shia

• Disco Manokits
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 260
  • Ready to Spook
    • DeviantArt - discomanokit
    • FurAffinity - discomanokit
    • Twitter - discomanokit
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2016, 03:16:49 pm »
Welcome back!!! :3
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
Deviantart // Let's Talk! // Main Toyhouse // Alt Toyhouse

Offline Sirius the Manokit

• Bork
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 137
  • Shark fox :V
    • DeviantArt - vexlynx
    • FurAffinity - Emily-Vex
    • Twitter - vexcaracal
    • Weasyl - vexcaracal
    • Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2016, 04:52:40 pm »
Hiya, welcome back!  :lol-fox:
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - pansexual

We all go a little mad sometimes

Offline Diazi

• I'm Diazi
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 12
  • An awesome gift
    • FurAffinity - Diazi809125
    • Twitter - IanDiaz51721380
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2016, 12:29:25 am »
Welcome back Todd

Offline TodTheFox

• Licensed Lazy Loiterer
  • Green Level
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2016, 08:42:40 am »

~Len

Yeah I didn't put Business simulation on the list because it was already dragging on and there are far too many genres of games to cover in a single list, sadly though I've never played RCT3, I guess you could say I'm old school  :fox-;)::

I have certainly never been in the running for the most posts per day but if there was ever a competition for least posts per day to time spent actively lurking on the site I feel like I'd be a contender for the gold, less than 500 posts in two years. :lol-fox:

Welcome back to the forum Tod. We haven't ever talked but I definitely remember you being around.

Likewise, I remember seeing you around a lot before my absence, it's unfortunate we never got the chance talk. Perhaps this time will be different?

Welcome back!!! :3
Hiya, welcome back!  :lol-fox:
Welcome back Todd

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody, I really look to forward to getting know you all better soon :fox-;):.
  • Pride Flag - asexual