Author Topic: Making Your Own Furry Books!  (Read 414 times)

Offline Amethyst Moon

• OwO
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 16
  • I make tails!
    • DeviantArt - Amethyst-Moon-Furry
    • Amethyst Moon Creations
  • Fursona Species: Tundra Gemolf (My own type of thin)
Making Your Own Furry Books!
« on: July 15, 2016, 10:19:15 am »
Hi everyone! Even though I'm still new here, I'm writing a furry book more for younger furries that are not ready for the PG-13 to R rated books. I have written about 3 pages so far. Its about my fursona "Amethyst" and my other friend's fursona "Topaz" My book is called Amethyst Moon & The Moon Necklace here is a preview of the book
Amethyst Moon Is a younger teen purple and white wolf and her friend, Topaz Crystal who is a blue and white looking Crystalite wolf. They live in the small village of Crystalia. One day in Crystal Cave, Amethyst Falls down a hole in the and She Finds a Crescent Moon Necklace with a amethyst inside. Amethyst finds its no ordinary necklace. What adventures will come with this magical moon necklace?
I have written about 3 pages so far.
Have any of you got some books you've made (or you're working on)? Share what your fisished or WIP book's tite is, what its about, and rated!
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/They/Them/Their
Do YOU have a crush on me?? OwO                http://thiscrush.com/~amethyst-moon                                                                                                                                          

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 128
  • sushi dog
Re: Making Your Own Furry Books!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 03:17:51 pm »
Sounds awesome : 3 wolves are cool

Well ive started writing lotsa book mostly unfinished though.
Most recently i started on a book featuring cats,dogs, a mouse, squids and octopuses amongst other things. Not too much giveaway but its gonna be part mystery and part surreal.. Well its a work in progress
And another one i started (on pause) is on about creatures on another planet and an upcoming revolution/conspiracy. Well my books arent for younger children because of the darker themes.

Im not sure if ill finish them though so if anyone has tips for writing that would be great. Ive written the occasional very short story before too.
  • Flag - britain
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - androgynous
  • Pronouns: any
profile pic by ShopePapilloma

Offline Amethyst Moon

• OwO
  • Orange Level
  • I make tails!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 08:54:03 pm »
I mean for the 14 and under crowd,
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
Do YOU have a crush on me?? OwO                http://thiscrush.com/~amethyst-moon                                                                                                                                          

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 128
  • sushi dog
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 03:10:22 am »
So from about lets say 10?
  • Flag - britain
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - androgynous
  • Pronouns: any
profile pic by ShopePapilloma

Offline Amethyst Moon

• OwO
  • Orange Level
  • I make tails!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 10:39:27 am »
So from about lets say 10?
I mean for eggzample, I dont read worriors but ive heard alot about them. Alot of kids like to read it ive even seen 8 to 10 reading it. So 10 and up would probably be fine so lets say my book is about PG rated. I see MANY younger (8 & up) kids seeing PG movies. And I mean at Anthro Con everything there is considered PG sooo.   :fox-;):
  • Pride Flag - pansexual

Offline Amethyst Moon

• OwO
  • Orange Level
  • I make tails!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 11:41:44 pm »
heres What Ive done So Far :3

Amethyst Moon & The Moon Necklace
        By Amethyst Moon
Amethyst Moon Is a purple and white wolf and her friend, Topaz Crystal is a blue and white looking Crystalite wolf. They live in a small village called Crystalia. One day in Crystal Cave, Amethyst Falls down a hole in the Crystal Cave and Amethyst Finds a Crescent Moon Necklace with a amethyst inside. Amethyst finds its no ordinary necklace. What adventures will come with this magical moon necklace?

Chapter 1
The beginning

“Hi Topaz!” Amethyst said with excitement “Hi Amethyst!” Topaz said. “Today I’m going to search for some gems in Crystal Valley.  Do you want to come?” asked Amethyst. “Sure!” “That sounds fun”. Crystal Valley is filled with gems, big gems, small gems, and shiny gems.
The two girls ran over to Crystal Valley, because it was only about 3 blocks down. Topaz brought 2 water bottles and Amethyst brought some snacks. “Finally!  We’re here”, Amethyst said with exhaustion. “I to have be back for dinner at 6:30.” said Amethyst “Ok” “We will most likely be back at 6:00.” said Topaz. Amethyst found some starite and Topaz found some faze stone.
“Its getting late, probably time to head home Amethyst” Said Topaz “Yeah, that sounds like a good…” “Amethyst? Amethyst!” Topaz calls, Suddenly Amethyst was walking toward a large hole in the ground. Amethyst says softly “It's calling me” Then Crash! Amethyst fell down the hole and landed in a pile of sand. Topaz yells “Are you ok?!” “Yes i'm ok!” “I think I was possessed or something” Amethyst yelled back, “I’m going to get help” “I’ll be back soon”.
Amethyst wondered to herself “I wonder what’s in here”. The hole in the ground was about 50 feet down. The hole was a large area with some more gems inside it. Amethyst pulls out her furphone and uses the flashlight on it “I can’t see much..” She walks toward something that looks like an old chest. She tries to open it “Darn-it, locked” “Maybe there’s a key around here” She walks around the larger cave but finds nothing.
“Ouch!” Amethyst says “Stupid thing” “what is that thing anyways?” She dusts it off “It looks like a... A little Key!” Amethyst rushes over to the chest and she mumbled to herself “Let's see what is inside here...” Amethyst opens the chest and finds a small necklace that has a silver chain and silver moon with a raw piece of amethyst inside the moon. She picked it up and the amethyst started to glow “What the…” she looked at it closer but should couldnt figure out Why it was glowing. “Maybe some kind of, bioluminescence? Nah, Amethysts don’t glow like that.”
Then, Amethyst hears her name faintly then again but louder. Soon she heard loud and clear “Amethyst! I found help!” “Topaz is that you?!” Yes it’s Topaz! The firefighters are here to help you get out” “That’s great! Thanks so much Topaz”.

The firefighters flung down a ladder-rope and Amethyst caught it. Before getting onto the rope, Amethyst grabbed the tiny chest with the necklace safely inside it. “Okay kid, are you on?” asked the firefighters “Yep” Amethyst called back. The ladder-rope started to pulled up.
“Kid, what were you thinking of going into that hole?!” Asked a firefighter “It was an accident. I don’t know how I got there one second I walking with my friend, the next, I was in a pile of sand in that hole!” Amethyst answered back “Did your friend see any of this?” asked the firefighter looking at Topaz “Yes I did, Amethyst was walking with me then, she started walking toward that hole in the ground and she said “It’s calling me” but Amethyst and I think that she was possessed” Topaz said back “Well that’s a very, um interesting story girls. We will have you two go over to Elder Shanea. Maybe she might be able to help with this situation” Said the firefighter.
The two girls started to walk back over to Crystal Square where Elder Shanea lives. “What’s that in your hands Amethyst?” “I found it in the cave” “Can you open it? Do you have the key?” “Yah, I found the key” “Where did you find it?” “3 words, tripped over it” “Wow Amethyst good job on trippin’ over that key”.
Topaz and Amethyst made it to Shanea’s house. “Ding Dong” the doorbell rang. Shanea is a giant panda with icy blue eyes and black silky hair. Shanea opened up the door and said “Girls! How have you two been?” “We’ve been good, eccept for Amethyst probably getting possed and walking into a 50 foot hole into the ground. But  I mean other that that we are good!” Shanea looked surprised and bewildered. Shanea asked “Is this all true Amethyst?” “Yes?” “Girls why don’t you two come in and have some hot coco”.
The girls walked into Shanea’s home. It was one story, with a tv, some antiques, and some other stuff like that. “Amethyst can you tell me more about this cave you fell into?” “Yes, it was not much, there was a chest and some gems. Not much to look at since most of the cave was dark” “What about you Topaz? Did you see what happened?” “Yes I didn’t see the cave but when we were walking out of the cave, Amethyst started to act all weird and stuff. She said faintly ‘It’s calling me’ then after that she fell into the hole and I went to get help.”
Out of the corrner of Shanea’s eye Shanea saw the little old chest. She said “Um Amethyst, were did you find that chest?” “Oh this old thing I found it in the cave.” “Is there anything inside it?” “Yah! This really cool necklace. Here I’ll show it to you guys”. Amethyst unlocked the chest and she took out the Moon necklace. Shanea’s face went solemn. “Can we have a moment alone Amethyst?” “Sure. Can you wait here Topaz?” “Oh… Ok Amethyst”
Shanea said “Can you tell me more about when you found that little necklace Amethyst?” “Ok, So when I found the key I rushed over to the chest and opened it” “Did anything happen when you held the necklace?” “Yep, it started to glow when i picked it up. By chance do you know anything about that?” “Yes. That necklace was hidden away for ten thousand years.” Amethyst interrupted “Oh, I was wondering why it was so old.” “Well anyways, it glowed because your ancestor Moon was the keeper of that moon necklace” “Well why did she hide it away in that cave? She could have just kept it.” “It seems as so that Moon would have kept it but there was a hyena named ‘NightFall’ that wanted that necklace” “Why is it so important? Couldn't she just give it to her?” “No, It holds incredible powers which I am not aware of. Do not give it to anyone, even your most Trusted friends or family.” “Ok.” “Would you like Me to keep it for you?.” “Um. that’s ok i’ll just hold onto it for now.” Amethyst saying unsuringly
Amethyst walked out of Shanea’s house. “Did you find out what it was Amethyst?” “Yes. It’s..” Amethyst stopped “Um, let's go to my house to talk about it privately.”
Amethyst and Topaz walked to Amethyst’s house which was conveniently only two blocks away. Amethyst’s house was two stories high, with a white porch deck and porch swing, some potted plants here and there, a large oak tree in front with a wooden swing, lots of green grass, and a gravel pathway. They walked up to her house and Amethyst pulled out her key.

This is just what if done so far!  Spelling might have some issues, writing might be off so lol xD
  • Pride Flag - pansexual