Author Topic: Deactivate this account  (Read 537 times)

Offline Sultan Greenpaw

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • Fursona Species: Domestic Dog
Deactivate this account
« on: July 22, 2016, 01:36:48 am »
long story short the "furry fandom" was just an awkward stage i was in, and every time i try to deactivate this account it wont let me. i didint know where to post this so i just did it here. someone help? im kinda tired of seeing emails pop up. i dont hate furries, just please, someone deactivate this account. i never plan on using this forum ever again. Not meaning to offend, but to whomever may be reading this, i think you get the point.
*inspiring words go here*

Offline Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 813
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
Re: Deactivate this account
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 09:57:24 am »
We don't really have a way to deactivate accounts unfortunately, it's just not something the forum software allows. We also don't delete accounts as a matter of policy. If you're not wanting to use the forum anymore I recommend turning off all notifications in your notification settings and logging out permanently. The staff can also edit any personal info (such as contact details like emails, Skype usernames etc) out of your posts so no one can contact you if you want, just report the posts that you want edited ^^
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 10:00:15 am by MysticSolstice »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline Ti'Nari

• Talking to angels and counting the stars
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 42
  • Making a wish on a passing car
  • Fursona Species: yes.
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 02:27:15 pm »
We don't really have a way to deactivate accounts unfortunately, it's just not something the forum software allows. We also don't delete accounts as a matter of policy. If you're not wanting to use the forum anymore I recommend turning off all notifications in your notification settings and logging out permanently. The staff can also edit any personal info (such as contact details like emails, Skype usernames etc) out of your posts so no one can contact you if you want, just report the posts that you want edited ^^
Could staff ban an account at the request of a person, that way they they know they won't get anything from this site?
  • Pronouns: they/theirs/them

Offline Spoopy ★ Panda

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 585
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Platypus
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 04:12:04 pm »
Could staff ban an account at the request of a person, that way they they know they won't get anything from this site?

Yep, we have done so before
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pride Flag - androsexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Sultan Greenpaw

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • Fursona Species: Domestic Dog
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 04:36:23 pm »

Yep, we have done so before
I would appreciate if this could be done, but if not, I guess I will set some time aside to remove everything and such.
*inspiring words go here*