Author Topic: -Interactive Story- (Will continue with a coinflip without replies)  (Read 294 times)

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 109
  • Boop
"Subject 311107, are you ready for the next procedure?"
The sound of whirring devices and the buzz of almost worn out LED lamps acted as a soft ambience as an rabbit tapped away at a panel, next to a chair with a mouse strapped in it. The mouse tapped the arm rest twice with its finger. The lagomorph paused with its paw resting on the Enter button. A final tap, and the panel sunk to a floor, a lone wire dropped down from the ceiling, a USB cable.
"Subject 31107, we would like to remind you that beyond this is the point of no-"
The mouse tapped again. The rabbit sighed, and the USB cable was plugged into a slot at the back of the mouse's neck
"Initiating mem-"

----

Where the heck am I, those were my first thoughts as I regained consciousness, quite valid since there seems to be a weight on my, well everything, enough that I can't move any of my limbs. Maybe a finger? Not working, the aching isn't helping either, neither is the smell of rust.

Crunch, crunch, crunch. Foodsteps, I mean footsteps, damn I'm hungry "...pecting me to go dumpster diving for some stupid tech that may or may not work? Do I have to put you back in your place?" I was about to make a sound, hoping to at least get them to pull me out what happens next doesn't matter too much. Out of nowhere some sort of blue text appeared in front of me shocking me enough to hold my breath

-I don't think people would be a good thing to eat, you know considering that they mentioned dumpster diving? Otherwise I'm totally a people person ;)- I opened my mouth, time to... That damn blue text again -That is not a good idea, I mean, you're seeing this right? The blue words that seem to appear and be able to be seen without light. What if this is the tech they're looking for and it's located in your eyeballs! D:-

"I-I'm sure of it. T-The drone comes here every eight days at precisely the same time. It- it never got out of the rust heaps two weeks ago, Ma-maybe it's inactive" A higher pitched voice said, then there was a thud as I felt a the weight around my right arm seem to shift, then some whimpering. "Then look for it you worthless freeloader" -Okay, I might be mean at times but that is just uncool, and I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut or just sit around doing nothing. Hey you, person reading the this just relax and let me do everything alright? You'll be totes find, and I'm going to need permission so just think of the word YES-

Why would I think of the word yes -Thank you!- 'pssst, hey cuter person that I can't see, can you like, move a little to your left so that I won't hurt you? Don't worry they can't hear us, just act like you're searching more to the right- To be frank, I have no idea what's going on right now -Dear Frank, we are going to murder the bad guys in the most badass or fabulous way ever your call, just think of the word that you would like the describe the next execution-

BADASS/FABULOUS

Offline Kambo

• Personally knew Abe Lincoln
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 85
  • True story.
    • DeviantArt - kamboblack
    • FurAffinity - harlan
    • Twitter - kamboblack
    • Weasyl - harlan
    • Unfinished Portfolio Site :(
  • Fursona Species: Grey fox
Re: -Interactive Story- (Will continue with a coinflip without replies)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 04:00:47 pm »
Well this is exciting! I gotta see what happens when - fabulous!
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Feel free to PM me, I don't bite! I reserve that treatment for sushi and pretzels.

Fursona References (Kambo and Camille)

Offline Placeholder

• Beep
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 109
  • Boop
Re: -Interactive Story- (Will continue with a coinflip without replies)
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 12:33:35 pm »
Erm fabulous? -Initiating AR goggles!- Weirdly enough my body somehow moves on it's own with some sort of external guidance, I push off all the debris without effort and am somehow grasping a sword and raising it 'BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL' My mouth utters on it's own as some heroic music starts to play, 'I HAVE THE POWER' It continues as I cast my sight onto the evil doers, four of them, a bunch of weirdos in awkward outfits, with one wearing a skull mask, most likely the leader.

They start to raise their guns but my body was already moving, punching one across the jaw as glitter bursts out of his mouth, sending him flying into a nearby rose bush, two of them started firing but I did a ballet like twirl with my hand outstretched, a rainbow coloured ray of light flying out of my sword and turned them into two pink unicorns that galloped away towards a beautiful castle in the background.

I looked around, the one with a mask no where to be found. Perhaps he ran away? I turned to look behind me, looking for the meek voice, their hostage, only to find a maiden in distress 'No worries lady, they won't harm you anymore' My hand extended as a courtesy and the facade of the world was gone, the bushes surrounding us now piles of rusted metal, the castle toppled down skyscrapers, the unicorns being two bodies sliced in half, my sword some sort of gun, the maiden in distress a brown furred pomeranian wearing grease stained clothes -I'm outta juice. You REALLY gotta exercise more, seriously, that was just... Shutting down- I blacked out

And woke out with my limbs tied behind my back, to the sound of fire cracking. I quickly looked around and struggled with my bindings, some sort of leather? "L-Look I'm sorry for this, but you seriously scared the shit out of me alright. S-SO I'm NOT letting you go until I know that you are mentally sane and that you will not hurt innocent people. You can... Explain when you're ready" The pomeranian said without looking at me, her hands shaking.

"That was not my doing" I said, this time actually me speaking, not whatever ghost that possessed my body. "S-So you're not mentally sane, you're a schizophrenic" -That is a wrong classification, you're a cyborg with an AI living in your head, being a cyborg isn't a mental illness- "No, I'm not schizophrenic, I'm a cyborg with some dumb AI" -Now you just proved to her that you're delusional, smooth- She laughed, nervously "The type from robocop? Good try, you look more flesh and bone that exoskeleton with wiring to me" -USB port behind your neck, close the the spine- I'm sorry what? -Tell her, sheesh-

(Explain your cyborg-i-ness/ Convince her that all you said is a joke