Author Topic: Pride Flag Codes  (Read 8722 times)

Offline Serana

• In the moon I see everything!
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 241
  • And I see you giving me candy!
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Vampiric Moth
Re: Pride Flag Codes
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2016, 02:24:19 am »
This isn't exactly a pride flag, but perhaps instead of straight pride, there can be an ally flag, so the individual can still represent their heterosexuality without the typical intentions of straight pride, and show support for the LGBT+ at the same time.

That might be something neat! Of course, it'd be up to the staff to decide if it were appropriate, but I've seen an ally flag in someone's signature around here (their name escapes me, apologies!!) but it could be helpful!

I(or somebody) brought this idea up already and was decline due to this being a LGBT+ safe space people would already assume you support LGBT+ and might be uncomfortable with non-LGBT+ who don't have the flag up(or something like that, I have bad memory XD)
I think its still a good idea(cause I like everything being fair) but not sure it'll be implemented anytime soon.
(Staff correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember were that post is XD)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 02:33:38 am by Nagi »
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

AKA Nagi, feel free to call me whatever.
Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.

|FurAffinity / ToyHou.se / Tumblr / ThisCrush|

Offline VRT

• Lives off sugar and bad ideas
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 11
  • Mood: Delicious
    • Twitter - @VRTCANDY
  • Fursona Species: Cyborg Bat
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2016, 02:28:13 am »
This isn't exactly a pride flag, but perhaps instead of straight pride, there can be an ally flag, so the individual can still represent their heterosexuality without the typical intentions of straight pride, and show support for the LGBT+ at the same time.

That might be something neat! Of course, it'd be up to the staff to decide if it were appropriate, but I've seen an ally flag in someone's signature around here (their name escapes me, apologies!!) but it could be helpful!

I(or somebody) brought this idea up already and was decline due to this being a LGBT+ safe space people would already assume you support LGBT+ and might be uncomfortable with non-LGBT+ who don't have the flag up(or something like that, I have bad memory XD)
I think its still a good idea(cause I like everything being fair) but not sure it'll be implemented anytime soon.

I suppose, but it kind of sounds like one of those facebook "like this or you hate puppies" things. I think having no flag just means you haven't said anything on the matter, and you shouldn't be forced to. I think if a good flag can be found, I would personally advocate for it as well
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - aromantic
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His, but really any are fine, I don't personally mind
INTP

"The horizon bears such a beauty
We'll never know how much we can't see" - TesseracT

Creatures of shadow will soon consume me.

Offline Charlie The Poptart

• ★⋆ Call me Mommy ⋆★
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 40
  • Oh vanilla, chocolate, honey, with a cherry on top
    • DeviantArt - Lions-Game
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2016, 02:33:43 am »
I feel like the Cisgenderd people should have a flag to...
We want the LGBT+ to feel eaqual with straight and cisgender people, not put them higher than Cisgender and straing people.
Its like a Femminist that want eaqual rights but demand speacail treatment that men dont get.
Thier words difer from thier actions,
And when that happends, its also called being a hypocrite.
Im not saying you have to listen to me, im just saying my opinion =)
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - france
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Award - Graphic Artist
"I dub thee my fangirling second-in-command." ~ Foxi Ravenheart

Offline Dyno Fluff

• Will you be loving me forever...
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 78
  • ... Or will you be loving me just tonight?
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2016, 02:35:42 am »

I suppose, but it kind of sounds like one of those facebook "like this or you hate puppies" things. I think having no flag just means you haven't said anything on the matter, and you shouldn't be forced to. I think if a good flag can be found, I would personally advocate for it as well

I don't think people here would assume things about people without a flag, that isn't right. If somebody doesn't use the flag, it shouldn't be assumed that they are straight, and since it's a precedent that the whole site supports LGBT+ I don't see why people would think otherwise because somebody doesn't use a flag. An ally flag would essentially be the straight flag without the negative meaning of straight pride.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
♪ How do I say goodbye to what we had? The good times that made us laugh, outweigh the bad. I thought we'd get to see forever, but forever's gone away. It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday♪
The Chaotix animated by AndrewHDz

Offline Chai

• Sparkle Kitty
  • Candies: 264
  • Happy Fall Y'all!
    • FurAffinity - SenseiMac
    • Twitter - redvelvetdrago
    • Personal Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Panther
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2016, 02:45:59 am »
Hi, I really don't wanna get too much into this, but the primary reason there are no straight pride flags are because of the violent movements behind them, as the staff have said countless times before. It's like if we let everyone put up a flag for their state or country, let's say, and didn't allow confederate or nazi flags. They are associated with hate movements, even if you are part of a group that has let's say, "readopted" the flag and changed the meaning, this is still no place for any sort of hate or implications thereof. If you are straight, wonderful!!! Support us and we will support you. The flags here are meant to empower those who are in the minority, so they can feel confident about who they are too! Straight people are not discriminated against (at least, as a whole,) so there is no need to raise them higher, if that makes sense. I think the goal is to just raise the pride in one group up until it is equal to the pride that the other group already has.

Ok, I can see the movement thing, but as I've asked before, can we get a "I'm straight but I don't hate non-straights and I'm proud of that" flag? XD
Not that the staff has to answer all my questions or anything, but for this specific thing I can't see a reason why we wouldn't do that unless I do get an answer.

As for the other flag example, I think that you should be able to fly those flags on your property as a matter of free speech as long as they aren't used to incite violence, but I also agree that private institutions can prevent certain things like that if they want, since you are agreeing to those rules. But again, it doesn't habe to be a violent movement thing. My objection is less to the fact that there is no straight flag and more that there seems to be a push against ever havingb one.

Finally, I mostly agree with this last part but I do want to say a few things.

On the matter of discrimination, that is what I worry about. Most of the individuals I meet are completely for equality, but along with this wave of acceptence there seems to also be a trend against the 'straight white male'. I'm worried that people who aren't part of the LGBT movement will be seen as against it, rather than making these judgements based on the behavior of individuals who could indeed be straight white males. I think discrimination starts in small cases like these, and I just want to make sure we remember that most people really are just people, regardless of orientation.

I can see the need for raising all groups to the same level, I totally agree! But I don't think letting people express their self esteem is going to leave others behind. I think we need to support all groups, but not scold other groups just because they are in less need of self esteem and acceptance.

Wow that was longer than I thought and seemed argumentative, but I really do agree for the most part. I just want to highlight my concerns and hopefully I have explained myself well.

EDIT: looks like someone mentioned an "ally flag", I have never heard of that but it sounds like what I was thinking of

Yeah, if it goes through, ally flag might be a thing that could work with what you're saying. But like Nagi said, that might be a problem. Unless there was a way to like??? Sign an agreement upon sign up and your profile would automatically be given a flag like that until you changed it to like, what your sexuality is? That sounds really complicated though omg. I just really don't know how it would blow over with people is all.

I very much disagree with you about the other flags, but that is a different conversation altogether. Plus, wouldn't FT be a private institution as well, from the way you're putting it? They can run the site however they feel fit to keep it as peaceful as possible.

Sure, all groups can be accepted, we're not saying anyone is DISALLOWED here, (unless they're downright hateful,) and we're definitely not scolding people (straight people, in this instance.) I think it's more of asking one to respect that there are minority groups present, and to be supportive, you understand and acknowledge the fact that there's no flag for that specific group. It's not like anyone gets shut down for saying "I am straight!! I love my lifestyle!" but since that is the norm around the rest of the world, and we're still not in a place in society where someone can go into public and confidently say "I am gay/bisexual/lesbian/trans/ace/pan/poly/etc!!! I love my lifestyle!" Because I can assure you, if people could choose to be part of a minority, they probably wouldn't, since usually those groups are the ones that are looked down on.

When you can be safe in the real world, you don't really need... another place to be safe or exuberant about being straight? Take this comic for instance:

Let's say straight people are the circles! Society already conforms for them! You can see how being a minority (a triangle, square, or pentagon) might be frustrating. You NEVER have a hole in the wall that's just the right shape! Meanwhile, there are tons of circle holes in the wall for them to get through; not only one.

Now let's say all the triangles come together, pile up their resources, and work to cut a single triangle shaped hole in the wall. They can finally get to the other side! But, suddenly a circle comes up to them and says, "Wait, why can't I fit through your hole?? You need to make it bigger so everyone else can fit too!"

The triangles are confused, because the circle has so many holes it can go through already and they just want to have their one triangle hole for them!

That is basically what the argument here is; hopefully that is understandable. Thank you for organizing your thoughts though and being calm and everything! ^^

Also, I just skimmed over the new posts made while I was writing this, but I don't really have much to add; my comic kinda applies to everything lol.
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Trello | Portfolio | FurAffinity | Buy Me a Coffee? | ToyHouse | Dragons | Keep | Flight Rising
Wanna tell me something?
- ♥ Hopelessly in love with Proto ♥ -
:aesthetic:
If you'd like to commission me, please click my Trello link!

Offline VRT

• Orange Level
    • Twitter - @VRTCANDY
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2016, 03:01:46 am »
Hi, I really don't wanna get too much into this, but the primary reason there are no straight pride flags are because of the violent movements behind them, as the staff have said countless times before. It's like if we let everyone put up a flag for their state or country, let's say, and didn't allow confederate or nazi flags. They are associated with hate movements, even if you are part of a group that has let's say, "readopted" the flag and changed the meaning, this is still no place for any sort of hate or implications thereof. If you are straight, wonderful!!! Support us and we will support you. The flags here are meant to empower those who are in the minority, so they can feel confident about who they are too! Straight people are not discriminated against (at least, as a whole,) so there is no need to raise them higher, if that makes sense. I think the goal is to just raise the pride in one group up until it is equal to the pride that the other group already has.

Ok, I can see the movement thing, but as I've asked before, can we get a "I'm straight but I don't hate non-straights and I'm proud of that" flag? XD
Not that the staff has to answer all my questions or anything, but for this specific thing I can't see a reason why we wouldn't do that unless I do get an answer.

As for the other flag example, I think that you should be able to fly those flags on your property as a matter of free speech as long as they aren't used to incite violence, but I also agree that private institutions can prevent certain things like that if they want, since you are agreeing to those rules. But again, it doesn't habe to be a violent movement thing. My objection is less to the fact that there is no straight flag and more that there seems to be a push against ever havingb one.

Finally, I mostly agree with this last part but I do want to say a few things.

On the matter of discrimination, that is what I worry about. Most of the individuals I meet are completely for equality, but along with this wave of acceptence there seems to also be a trend against the 'straight white male'. I'm worried that people who aren't part of the LGBT movement will be seen as against it, rather than making these judgements based on the behavior of individuals who could indeed be straight white males. I think discrimination starts in small cases like these, and I just want to make sure we remember that most people really are just people, regardless of orientation.

I can see the need for raising all groups to the same level, I totally agree! But I don't think letting people express their self esteem is going to leave others behind. I think we need to support all groups, but not scold other groups just because they are in less need of self esteem and acceptance.

Wow that was longer than I thought and seemed argumentative, but I really do agree for the most part. I just want to highlight my concerns and hopefully I have explained myself well.

EDIT: looks like someone mentioned an "ally flag", I have never heard of that but it sounds like what I was thinking of

Yeah, if it goes through, ally flag might be a thing that could work with what you're saying. But like Nagi said, that might be a problem. Unless there was a way to like??? Sign an agreement upon sign up and your profile would automatically be given a flag like that until you changed it to like, what your sexuality is? That sounds really complicated though omg. I just really don't know how it would blow over with people is all.

I very much disagree with you about the other flags, but that is a different conversation altogether. Plus, wouldn't FT be a private institution as well, from the way you're putting it? They can run the site however they feel fit to keep it as peaceful as possible.

Sure, all groups can be accepted, we're not saying anyone is DISALLOWED here, (unless they're downright hateful,) and we're definitely not scolding people (straight people, in this instance.) I think it's more of asking one to respect that there are minority groups present, and to be supportive, you understand and acknowledge the fact that there's no flag for that specific group. It's not like anyone gets shut down for saying "I am straight!! I love my lifestyle!" but since that is the norm around the rest of the world, and we're still not in a place in society where someone can go into public and confidently say "I am gay/bisexual/lesbian/trans/ace/pan/poly/etc!!! I love my lifestyle!" Because I can assure you, if people could choose to be part of a minority, they probably wouldn't, since usually those groups are the ones that are looked down on.

When you can be safe in the real world, you don't really need... another place to be safe or exuberant about being straight? Take this comic for instance:

Let's say straight people are the circles! Society already conforms for them! You can see how being a minority (a triangle, square, or pentagon) might be frustrating. You NEVER have a hole in the wall that's just the right shape! Meanwhile, there are tons of circle holes in the wall for them to get through; not only one.

Now let's say all the triangles come together, pile up their resources, and work to cut a single triangle shaped hole in the wall. They can finally get to the other side! But, suddenly a circle comes up to them and says, "Wait, why can't I fit through your hole?? You need to make it bigger so everyone else can fit too!"

The triangles are confused, because the circle has so many holes it can go through already and they just want to have their one triangle hole for them!

That is basically what the argument here is; hopefully that is understandable. Thank you for organizing your thoughts though and being calm and everything! ^^

Also, I just skimmed over the new posts made while I was writing this, but I don't really have much to add; my comic kinda applies to everything lol.

Oh I definitely agree that FT is a private institution, they can do whatever they want. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to say what I think they should do XD and I think that they should provide flags for everyone, again provided they are not associated with a hateful movement. Just as I don't think people should fly nazi flags, but I think they have a right to within the bounds of the law, as well as should face the consequences of society shunning them, but yeah another conversation.

As for the comic I do quite like it, but for me its more of if there is a perfectly good space for a circle, why not make one? Obviously make room for all shapes, and make shapes in other places as well, but it just seems like there's a perfect space fir say an ally flag, so why not?
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - aromantic
  • Pride Flag - asexual
INTP

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candies: 736
  • Candy Corn = Life
    • FurAffinity - cactle
  • Fursona Species: Wickerbeast
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2016, 03:31:48 am »
Nobody on ft is trying to put down straight or cis people
Lgbt people aren't the priveledged ones
This site is a safe space for minorities it says so in the rules.
So they give us pride flags so that we can feel comfortable expressing ourselves because sometimes in the outside world we aren't accepted.
Ft makes us want to feel accepted
Nobody is putting anyone down.
If you read the previous pages you will see why certain flags aren't on here.
Staff pays for this site they are allowed to do what they please
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Pumpkin Spice Wrex

• Ice or snow,
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 66
  • I'm ready to go!
    • FurAffinity - pinkcloud
    • Twitter - MarcSCarless
  • Fursona Species: Sergal
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2016, 04:38:37 am »
Nobody on ft is trying to put down straight or cis people
Lgbt people aren't the priveledged ones
This site is a safe space for minorities it says so in the rules.
So they give us pride flags so that we can feel comfortable expressing ourselves because sometimes in the outside world we aren't accepted.
Ft makes us want to feel accepted
Nobody is putting anyone down.
If you read the previous pages you will see why certain flags aren't on here.
Staff pays for this site they are allowed to do what they please
^^^^^
  • Flag - britain
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His or She/Her/Hers

FT's #1 Train Enthusiast
Icon by Dust

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 128
  • sushi dog
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2016, 04:57:46 am »

(Staff correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember were that post is XD)
Yep I remember it being said already like that, that people are already assumed to be allies.

There was this thread too from ages back
http://www.furryteens.org/forum/index.php?topic=26909.msg681148#msg681148

And here is my reply on a different thread
http://www.furryteens.org/forum/index.php?topic=27624.msg702553#msg702553
  • Flag - britain
  • Pride Flag - androgynous
  • Pronouns: any
profile pic by ShopePapilloma

Offline Mystic

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 817
  • I'll cast a spell on you
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2016, 07:46:18 am »
FT isn't against straight/cis people at all. We welcome and accept them just at much as any other member. We're also not saying straight/cis people can't be proud, you're even allowed to add your own straight flag to your signature (as long as it follows signature rules and isn't excessive). We are however still a safe space for LGBT+ folks, and it is impossible to maintain that safe space if we support movements that are harmful to the LGBT+ community. We understand straight people may feel left out because their flags not there, we don't want them to feel left out but adding a straight pride flag option isn't just "allowing these users to express their sexuality" it's supporting the straight pride movement. This movement has historically be used to oppress and discriminate against LGBT+ folks, and we are not comfortable supporting it. We understand that not everyone who is straight feels that way or supports that movement but most people irl who display that flag and are apart of the straight pride movement aren't allies to the LGBT+ community. Perhaps if this was a dating site it would be important to have straight/cis options but we're not, these flags are only meant to show pride in ones identity, they're not supossed to be used to communicate you're identity so you can find someone to date

As for an ally flag the staff have discussed implementing one previously and have currently decided not to. There's a couple reasons for this the main one being we like to assume everyone here is an ally and having someone purposely choose not to display the ally flag could lead to problems such as them getting bullied (which is something we absolutely don't want happening)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:07:21 am by MysticSolstice »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline VRT

• Orange Level
    • Twitter - @VRTCANDY
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2016, 11:14:17 am »
FT isn't against straight/cis people at all. We welcome and accept them just at much as any other member. We're also not saying straight/cis people can't be proud, you're even allowed to add your own straight flag to your signature (as long as it follows signature rules and isn't excessive). We are however still a safe space for LGBT+ folks, and it is impossible to maintain that safe space if we support movements that are harmful to the LGBT+ community. We understand straight people may feel left out because their flags not there, we don't want them to feel left out but adding a straight pride flag option isn't just "allowing these users to express their sexuality" it's supporting the straight pride movement. This movement has historically be used to oppress and discriminate against LGBT+ folks, and we are not comfortable supporting it. We understand that not everyone who is straight feels that way or supports that movement but most people irl who display that flag and are apart of the straight pride movement aren't allies to the LGBT+ community. Perhaps if this was a dating site it would be important to have straight/cis options but we're not, these flags are only meant to show pride in ones identity, they're not supossed to be used to communicate you're identity so you can find someone to date

As for an ally flag the staff have discussed implementing one previously and have currently decided not to. There's a couple reasons for this the main one being we like to assume everyone here is an ally and having someone purposely choose not to display the ally flag could lead to problems such as them getting bullied (which is something we absolutely don't want happening)

Ok, I suppose that's fair, even though I don't think we should assume things, positive or negative, about people based on what they don't participate in, but I think it's a reasonable concern. I'll drop the subject, and it's good to know that if people do want to show an ally flag they still can.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - aromantic
  • Pride Flag - asexual
INTP

Offline Blank

• (/ o_o)/ I'm gone bye
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • lol
    • DeviantArt - XimeTheCosmic
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2016, 01:53:44 am »
I was searching for a heterosexual flag :1

But whatever, I was going to make a whole explanation about why the flag should be added, but I know you guys are not going to add it anyways, but it's okay! :)

(Also a lot of LGBT supporters like the idea of a straight/cis flag, so I don't see why not)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 02:04:03 am by XimeLamb »

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • Candies: 128
  • sushi dog
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2016, 05:14:12 am »
I was searching for a heterosexual flag :1

But whatever, I was going to make a whole explanation about why the flag should be added, but I know you guys are not going to add it anyways, but it's okay! :)

(Also a lot of LGBT supporters like the idea of a straight/cis flag, so I don't see why not)
Ye unfortunately they cant put up a heterosexual flag for past association reasons, as has been said as well as straight ally. Any other flag is allowed to be suggested though I think so if you come under anything else you can ask for it.
  • Flag - britain
  • Pride Flag - androgynous
  • Pronouns: any
profile pic by ShopePapilloma

Offline galacticgoat

• Candies: 2
  • Howdy, just here to eat some cans.
    • DeviantArt - dd221b
  • Fursona Species: Goat
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2016, 12:56:56 pm »
Testing mine rn
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pride Flag - nonbinary
  • Pronouns: I don't really care tbh
I am but an eggy

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candies: 736
  • Candy Corn = Life
    • FurAffinity - cactle
  • Fursona Species: Wickerbeast
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2016, 01:01:12 pm »
Testing mine rn
Just put the words without the little -
Like just put the word nonbinary in the field!! ^^
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline LoyalPyra

• icon by serana, pixels by graham and cutgut.
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 129
  • Armenian american
    • DeviantArt - timeitcorrectly
    • FurAffinity - timeitcorrectly
    • Twitter - @TimeItCorrectly
  • Fursona Species: Protogen
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2017, 01:46:14 am »
I know there are pride flags for polyamorous, but it's a lot less common, so I imagine this will not be added?
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - armenia
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist
Taken by nastybread

Offline Charlie The Poptart

• ★⋆ Call me Mommy ⋆★
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 40
  • Oh vanilla, chocolate, honey, with a cherry on top
    • DeviantArt - Lions-Game
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2017, 07:59:40 pm »
Do you think you can make a Bitomantic flag? Im kinda a Homosexual Biromantic-
^₩^
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - france
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Award - Graphic Artist
"I dub thee my fangirling second-in-command." ~ Foxi Ravenheart

Offline Sarmira

• Red Level
  • Candies: 1
    • Twitter - LoveisLikeHate
  • Fursona Species: Kitti
« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2017, 10:32:23 pm »
I didnt see one for bi curious :/
  • Pride Flag - Bisexual
Meow, just that kitti

Offline Mystic

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 817
  • I'll cast a spell on you
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2017, 10:39:32 pm »
I didnt see one for bi curious :/
There's a bi flag! Codeword is: bisexual

As for everyone else there's some new flags in the works but if you want one specifically please pm me an image of the flag. This is particularly important for those of you wanting romantic orientations and such since I can't find any special flags for them. I'm more than happy to add them if they exist but I need a reference
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 10:41:31 pm by Mystic »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline LoyalPyra

• icon by serana, pixels by graham and cutgut.
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 129
  • Armenian american
    • DeviantArt - timeitcorrectly
    • FurAffinity - timeitcorrectly
    • Twitter - @TimeItCorrectly
  • Fursona Species: Protogen
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2017, 10:00:21 am »
Do you guys plan on adding a flag for intersexed people?
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - armenia
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist
Taken by nastybread