Author Topic: Stranger Things?  (Read 217 times)

Offline Bandit★

• funky little cowboy
  • Roses: 771
  • come get yall juice
    • Twitter - wolfcowboyvibes
  • Fursona Species: maned wolf
Stranger Things?
« on: September 25, 2016, 06:51:58 pm »
I just finished stranger things on Netflix if you don't know what it is I'll copy and paste the overview
This thrilling Netflix-original drama stars award-winning actress Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers, who lives in a small Indiana town in 1983 -- inspired by a time when tales of science fiction captivated audiences. When Joyce's 12-year-old son, Will, goes missing, she launches a terrifying investigation into his disappearance with local authorities. As they search for answers, they unravel a series of extraordinary mysteries involving secret government experiments, unnerving supernatural forces, and a very unusual little girl.

Without spoiling it I thought it was pretty good, the characters are loveable, make me cry about 3 times, its was a really sweet show overall. It takes a lot of unexpected turns. It wasn't at all what I thought it would be, it was better actually.
I really recommend it I rate it 9/10 paws
Go give it a watch if it seems like your thing

If you have watched it what did you think of it?
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist
You are a very special person. There is only one like you in the whole world. There's never been anyone exactly like you before, and there never will be again. Only You. And people can like you exactly as you are.
:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Offline Amelia

• Disney nerd
  • Administrator
  • Roses: 843
  • LA bound roo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
Re: Stranger Things?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 01:57:16 pm »
I've heard a lot about this show. It looks pretty good based off the trailer. My question though is how scary is it? I can't watch horror because I won't be able to sleep for months so I don't want to watch it if it's too scary. Coraline is probably the closest thing to a horror film I've seen and I didn't find that too scary
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by Circuitslime