Author Topic: Wardrobe Style and Weight Problems  (Read 251 times)

Offline Alice

• Lilac Princess
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 28
  • Yap yap!
  • Fursona Species: Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Wardrobe Style and Weight Problems
« on: September 27, 2016, 10:24:35 am »
One of my favorite styles is pastel goth because of the colors and how unique the style is. I really want my entire wardrobe to be really pastel and "kawaii" but I feel like I should lose some weight first.. I wear a waist trainer every day. Guess it's just human nature to want to be "perfect"  :sad-fox:
My fursona, Alice has the pastel goth style and I love it a lot and plan on getting a fursuit commissioned of her but I'm just so worried I won't look well because I'm getting a partial.. No one has to reply to this, I just really feel like getting my feelings out.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Kawaii Desu Ne~

Offline Serana

• Autumn Seer
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 295
  • Edgy and Proud
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Fruit Bat
Re: Wardrobe Style and Weight Problems
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 02:38:22 pm »
Aaah I kinda know the feeling but more so that I'm kinda a big girl and mostly wear XL to 2X and a lot of decent clothes don't go past large and have no plus size option. I've been working on being body positive for about year and its really helped, the main reason I'm trying to lose weight is cause a lot of the clothes I like don't come in my size XD and to be a bit more healthy but I kinda come to love being chubby.
I say don't stop trying to look "perfect" as long its done in a healthy way(which I don't think waist trainers are very healthy but I haven't really research them), but start working on liking your body more. If you draw you can draw your sona with your body type. Its something I did and helped a lot more than I thought it would :P and pick out one thing other than hair and eyes you like about yourself to start.
Hope that helps in some way^^''
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - nonbinary
  • Pronouns: She/Her or They/them, Fem. terms preferred.

Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.

|Twitter / ToyHou.se / FurAffinity / ThisCrush / Public Queue|

Offline Alice

• Lilac Princess
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 28
  • Yap yap!
  • Fursona Species: Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Re: Wardrobe Style and Weight Problems
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 02:58:03 pm »
Heh yeah I do draw my fursona with my body type and I recently bought a treadmill because I'm a bit too self conscious so I exercise at home. I try to eat healthy and in small portions but I still seem to gain weight. I'm 5'9 and I was 200lbs and have gotten as low as 160 but the last week I've gained 10 pounds and I've been in a slight panic about it.
My older sister is really pro ana and she's tiny and thin and it drives me absolutely crazy.
I'll keep on trying to get to my goal the best I can, not going to starve myself, but I'll just work out twice as hard!
My goal is 120lbs and my boyfriend pushes me to exercise and eat healthy, so I do have good support; just not from my sister lol
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Kawaii Desu Ne~