• Have some pride!it's free!
    • FurAffinity - NickolasTheFennecFox
  • Fursona Species: Fennec Fox
what?
« on: October 13, 2016, 01:19:59 pm »
what is second life?
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he,him,his,you
A lot of species bare their teeth as a display of aggression,think of that the next time I smile.

Online Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 813
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
Re: what?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 01:26:36 pm »
Second life is an online virtual world, people can create avatars and chat/roleplay etc from my understanding. I've never used the site myself so can't say exactly what it's used for but there is a Wikipedia page: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Life
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline Adrian the Goat

• Yellow Level
  • Candies: 37
  • Fursona Species: Goat
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 09:42:21 pm »
"Second Life" is a virtual social networking experience similar to the now shutdown "PlayStation Home" or "Free Realms". "Second Life" allows you to create your own avatar and interact with people in an open world enviroment. You can talk to people and make new friends. "Second Life" is also home to different communities of people with different interest. Our own furry fandom has several different communities that you can be a part of however, I'll warn you that some communities are rather sexual in nature. You can roleplay as well on the site or simply chat if that's what you wish. "Second Life" is absolutely free to access through Linden Lab absolutely free however, there is a premium membership option if you show wish to pay for it. I've never personally played "Second Life" although I'm sure some people here have. I can't tell you much more about, but I've given you a very basic overview of the social network. You can visit secondlife.com if you wish to learn more about the world or to give it a chance.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Pip ♤

• You see everything when the world doesn't see you
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 181
  • When she's near me all the world is new
    • DeviantArt - queerfloof
    • FurAffinity - queerfloof
  • Fursona Species: squak
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 10:36:52 pm »
hey there, I've actually got an account, maybe I can help out even though I'm horrid at explaining things
so uh Second Life is a social network of sorts, yes. It's got this huge world you can explore and such, with lots of different types of people and communities. You've got an avatar that you can customize as you please, though that usually takes in-game currency (aka Lindens/Linden Dollars). You can get "jobs" and such on there to receive the money, or take the easy way out and just buuuuuuuy it.
My mind is pretty fuzzy rn so that's about all I can think of, but if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer, or you could also visit the official website http://secondlife.com/whatis/ they could probably explain it better than I can  :fox-:P:
Hope this helps
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - graysexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his

♧ There'll always be a few things, maybe several things, that you're gonna find really difficult to forgive ♧
my mind 24/7