Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1779 times)

Offline Narudog

• Paco elephante the water buffalo
  • Red Level
  • Mince Pies: 1
Re: Greetings
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2007, 09:52:03 am »
I don't know where brave came from, thats not me at all! In real life for sure. And I am happy to hear that, on this other forum, a person PMed me and said that a fur is a person who enjoys watching animals/half animals...er...dance. So I just went to Wikifur, looked it up, and quoted.

Offline tornwulf

• Yellow Level
  • Mince Pies: 6
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2007, 05:39:37 pm »
dance? not sure where that came from... is that code for something?

Offline Narudog

• Red Level
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2007, 05:51:23 pm »
You know, dance, I was trying to use it other then sex...

Offline Morgan Persimmon

• Participant
  • Retired Staff
  • Mince Pies: 67
  • Now with 45% more!
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2007, 02:11:12 am »
Yay euphemisms!
Welcome, you seem interesting, and of course I used to be like you when it comes to being uncertain as to what a furry was, and whether I was one, but it was actually Wikifur that helped me determine 100%, an also led me to this forum, incidentally.
Have fun, and yeah.
[quote ]
(9:29:08 PM) Jamie: Heh, but for real? Not just a cat picture joke?
[/quote]

Offline Black Wolf

• Mince Pies: 0
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2007, 03:24:01 am »
Welcome to the forum! I dont know if I can do that, but I just did.

and for your fursona it seems you should be a dog, you say you often refer to yourself as a dog, so it'll make sense.

Good luck on that tail, I could never do that, people would think ill be too much of a freak.

Offline tornwulf

• Yellow Level
  • Mince Pies: 6
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2007, 06:03:59 am »

and for your fursona it seems you should be a dog, you say you often refer to yourself as a dog, so it'll make sense.

Good luck on that tail, I could never do that, people would think ill be too much of a freak.
it shouldn't matter what others think, as i've heard a thousand times before, those who matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter

ah, i thought as much, just making sure. it's a good thing you didn't listen to him. it shows you have a drive to discover things for yourself. which also shows that you are brave, even if you don't think so.

Offline Narudog

• Red Level
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2007, 01:52:27 pm »
If discovering stuff also means staying up until 2 in the morning, searching google on how to fix some thing, then I do that all the time, until I finally get so *inserts a word that means if someone talked to you, you would bite their head off*.

Yeah, it would be a dog. I am just having problems with drawing animals standing up , you know how their legs would go? And I can't seem to figure it out, but I have gotten close. If I did make a tail, I would wear it around my house for about a month, and when my friends invite me over to their house, or vice-versa. And my mom wouldn't have that much to say because she knows I like animals, and I like to wear costumes, so this would be a regular thing, and it will come in handy for Halloween.

Yay euphemisms!
Welcome, you seem interesting, and of course I used to be like you when it comes to being uncertain as to what a furry was, and whether I was one, but it was actually Wikifur that helped me determine 100%, an also led me to this forum, incidentally.
Have fun, and yeah.

Ah! So you are the one that was on IRC! I didn't know your name because I identify people by their avis, and also, nice avi! And yeah, I found Wikifur also, and I use it to pull quotes when people say that all a fur is is watching people in suits dance...

But yeah, thanks. Thanks to all of you for welcoming me so nicely!