Author Topic: Boring Man: Online Tactical Stickman Combat  (Read 267 times)

Offline CatIsReal

• Halfway terrible artist
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 10
  • When things are scary, eat them.
  • Fursona Species: Cat
Boring Man: Online Tactical Stickman Combat
« on: October 26, 2016, 02:03:18 am »
Boring man is a game where you play online in a two dimensional platforming gaming field and shoot other players with various guns. It is free on steam, and servers run 24/7.

Pros:

Leveling system
Immesly fast paced skill based gameplay
You can change the color of your stickman

The leveling system in boring man is based on kills. You gain kills for exp, and apon leveling up you get a random weapon selected out of around 60 weapons.

The gameplay is extremely fast paced, most shootouts lasting one to 4 seconds. However, you can roll, jump, double jump, and wall jump. All the weapons, even the starter weapons, are pretty much balanced, meaning a level one can take down a level 40 without much difficulty.

Cons:

Community

Not everyone is a nice player, and you will occasionally come across a camper or a sore loser. These things can't be helped, as there will always be these people.

Boring Man has a premium version listed as dlc for $5. This dlc gives you a few things..

Hats
More hats
Bullet color
Even more hats
Sound effects
More custom loadouts

The premium version doesn't effect gameplay very much at all, and doesn't give the user any advantage over someone else. This means there is no pay to win aspect, and that its a free game that is nearly 100% skill based (0.2% luck based, 0.8% weapon based).

I would give this game an 8.5/10 and definitely recommend this game for everyone to try once
  • Pronouns: It/It's
"I just can't seem to get the hair right..." -Me, every day of my life.

Offline Apope

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 2
  • Profile pic by Crimsyn
    • Twitter - @apope1999
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: Boring Man: Online Tactical Stickman Combat
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 08:35:58 am »
Looks good! I'll give it a try for sure!
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His