Author Topic: Cat Owners of FT  (Read 452 times)

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candies: 730
  • Candy Corn = Life
  • Fursona Species: Wickerbeast
Cat Owners of FT
« on: November 08, 2016, 04:35:22 pm »
I saw the bird thread and decided to make this one

Do you own any cats?
What are they like?
What's their names?

I own 5 cats
Echo- a calico cat, the mother of the rest of em. She's very quiet and doesn't like being held. She loves head pats tho

Zelda- a calico cat, she's really energetic and loves to climb everything. She also loves the dogs

Jack- he's orange and white, very cuddly and clingy. Loves to be held and pet. Also likes to bite people's ankles

Fang- gray cat, very quiet but loves attention. He likes to sit on people's laps. He also likes to sit in trees

Midnight - black cat, very playful, loves to sit by the door, loves to be pet but not help, likes to sleep in weird places
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Online Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 811
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
Re: Cat Owners of FT
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 04:56:45 pm »
I used to have a cat named Stormy. He was such a cute and sweet cat. He died 3 weeks ago. I miss him a lot, may his little soul rest in peace

• Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline Kinua

• O_o
  • Yellow Level
  • Candies: 30
    • Twitter - Real_Kinua
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 05:03:37 pm »
I own 3 cats (well, my family does) and they are all really cute of course!

-The first one is a gray British shorthair with amber colored eyes called Moritz, he's outside quite often and if he isn't, he's inside sleeping or eating, pretty chill.

-The second one is a gray and black British shorthair tabby named Minki. I wonder how this one still has fur, you literally just have to touch him and you end up with a ball of fur in your hand. He Also loves to sit on black/dark colored clothes, you can imagine yourself how that might look afterward...

-And the last one is a white Persian called Mucky, who we got from an animal shelter so we don't exactly know how old he is but we think he might be around 15 years old (that's pretty old for a cat!). He pretty much sleeps all day (which you would expect from a cat at that age) and if he doesn't sleep he eats of begs for food or attention.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 05:05:40 pm by Kinua »
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
Add me on steam!
Send me a PM if you want, I don't bite!  :fox-;):
Free icon base by feve @FA

Offline Serana

• In the moon I see everything!
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 239
  • And I see you giving me candy!
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Vampiric Cougar
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 05:26:16 pm »
I used to have five cats three of them being younger and born in my current home(mother was re-homed awhile ago), but one ended up dying a year ago(still very sadden by it) and two we had to give up a few months ago due to not being able to afford them.
So currently we have two older cats.
An old big black cat named Raven(who I like to believe is a bombay mix due to his bulk and very soft shiny coat X3), he loves his belly and pits scratched, getting in peoples way and is pretty much an old grandpa XD I don't remember how old he is exactly but we had since he was a kitten(well an older kitten) so he's pretty old now.
And my baby Socks an fat and old but young at heart grey tuxedo american shorthair(or something) she loves head scratches, sweats, and bites peoples noses when upset since she has no claws(she was found this way, we didn't do it). She was a stray so we don't know exactly how old she was but she was definitely pretty young when we found her.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

AKA Nagi, feel free to call me whatever.
Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.

|FurAffinity / ToyHou.se / Tumblr / ThisCrush|

Offline Hieroglyph

• Vilous nerd
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 123
  • Fantasy > Reality
  • Fursona Species: Artificially-created creature/monster
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 06:03:21 pm »
Zelda- a calico cat, she's really energetic and loves to climb everything. She also loves the dogs
Hey, I have a cat with a Legend-of-Zelda-inspired name too  :lol-fox:

Here's my cats:

Ash - A Maine coon mix who's one of those cats that could probably survive on his own in the wild for years. He's a big, tough, fluffy, and kind of an ashhole asshole. When he's not sleeping, he always seems to be in a perpetual bad mood. He's even given me permanent scars on my legs. Why do I still love him? Who knows.

Navi - A black, petite juvenile cat who's the complete opposite of Ash. We first found her when she was about 8 weeks old as a stray. We couldn't locate the owner, so we kept her for ourselves. Right off the bat, she was playful and energetic. She's constantly finding ways to entertain herself, and likes to climb stuff. She's also a very vocal cat (unlike Ash, who's very quiet in comparison).

Both make interesting pets and I hope they both live long, happy lives
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt gold
  • Pride Flag - polysexual
  • Pride Flag - nonmonogamous
  • Pronouns: He/him or they/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

[ xNxP - 4w5 or 5w4 - Shapeshifterkin - Agnostic - Pescetarian ]
Icon does not belong to me

Offline Sirius the Manokit

• Bork
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 137
  • Shark fox :V
    • DeviantArt - vexlynx
    • FurAffinity - Emily-Vex
    • Twitter - vexcaracal
    • Weasyl - vexcaracal
    • Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 09:13:16 am »
I has a catto! O3O

Merlin - A Russian blue with a teeny bit of tabby (you can see some faint stripes in his tail and it's so cute) and he's super old (13) but he's still super energetic! He's also a bit of a loner but he can be super friendly sometimes  :fox-:P:
  • Pride Flag - pansexual

We all go a little mad sometimes

Offline TheOjaman

• Huge baby
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • Life is precious, live it everyday with a smile~!
    • DeviantArt - TheOjaman
    • FurAffinity - TheOjafur
  • Fursona Species: Rabbit
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 02:39:53 pm »
We own 2 cats. Butter and Pumpkin. Butter is a yellow tabby and Pumpkin is a mix but I can't think of it at the moment.
  • Pride Flag - gay
Hop hop hop
I'm a bunny
How are you?
:albino:

Offline lucien

• i sold my hands for food
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 204
  • so please feed me.
    • DeviantArt - m0rtuum
    • FurAffinity - spazzeh
    • Twitter - onlygxdforgives
  • Fursona Species: african lion
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 11:39:22 pm »

the duality of man.

her name is piper and i love her.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him

Offline Pip ♤

• You see everything when the world doesn't see you
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 181
  • When she's near me all the world is new
    • DeviantArt - queerfloof
    • FurAffinity - queerfloof
  • Fursona Species: squak
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2016, 12:47:35 am »
caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS OMG

aw ye I've got three cats and I am most certainly going to be posting about them here

Moe - A black and white Domestic shorthair
he's fat and v sassy and he loves cuddles
so basically me expect a cat

Gus - Moe's brother, also black and white but it's more spotted
he's v smol and lovey-dovey

Ollie - Orange tabby  (pretty sure he's a Domestic shorthair too but we got all of them in a shelter so there's no telling really)
this poor baby was on the streets for most of his young life so he's really skittish
none of my family has been able to get really close to him but he seems a lot more comfortable in the past few months

I'll try to post pictures of them if I can
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - graysexual

♧ There'll always be a few things, maybe several things, that you're gonna find really difficult to forgive ♧
my mind 24/7

Offline Ti'Nari

• Talking to angels and counting the stars
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 42
  • Making a wish on a passing car
  • Fursona Species: yes.
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 03:40:38 am »
Charlie - orange tabby cat. He's an asshole.

Then we have MewMew! - a brown tabby/Egyptian Mau. We found her 9 years ago at a Wendy's drive thru. We were ordering food when my mother asked "did you all hear that?"when we drove around to the window: low and behold there was a tiny kitten sitting in front of the window, meowing at it and everyone around. My father gets out of the car and picks her up then says "no we aren't taking it home." As he snuggles her close. She's very energetic, fast and likes to zoom around after she takes a dump.
She also likes to harass our dog that we got a year after her.

From there she got pregnant but when MewMew went into labor it lasted 5 days! However, due to that all of her kittens are deformed or messed up in some way. On the first day the oldest kitten was born: Genesis.
Genesis - is a small fluffy calico who is sassy, spunky and very trouble some. Who also just wants to be left alone when she doesn't want attention. Although she's the oldest due to the longer than average pregnancy, she is the runt of the litter. (Her size giving her cute little meows that are often squeaks) And also MewMew's favorite play toy.

The day after she had a stillborn: weasel. (Look we were 12 at the time and naming things from how they looked.)

On the following day she gave birth to the largest one: Tsuki - Tsuki is a large, hefty and loving black cat with probably the loudest voice of them all. Tsuki has a deformation in her head, around the face area, which results in her always looking terrorized and/or stoned. Because of this most visitors try to stay away from the cat because it's like she's looking into your soul and is mortified of what she sees. Tsuki, although very loving, is also very sensitive, shy and panicked. The slightest change in anything and she goes into hiding for a weak up to a month and will scratch out her fur.
I love Tsuki because of how shy she is. Ehenever she wants to cuddle she wil walk up to your bed or chair, place her front paws on it and look at you (as if asking if it's okay to jump up) and if you allow her up she'll still be very timid but will purr herself to sleep.

The day after Tsuki was born there was another stillborn named Garfield. He was orange. After that we had assumed MewMew to have been finished with her labor and had given birth to all of them. So we continued with out lives, playing video games and what not. when all of the sudden, we hear this little bark from down the hall. Thinking that it was just the game we continued playing, that's when we heard it again. So we set the controllers down and listen, that's when the barks get more frequent and louder! We make our way to the bedroom and there it was, a third living kitten. Laying there, trying to crawl around and barking to find her mother who was busy feeding the other two.

That's when we met Rhythm - another black cat with a deformation. Rhythm was a vocal kitten from the very start. When I said she was barking, I mean she was barking like a dog. So I go over to comfort the little thing by picking her up and whipping her off, that's when I notice that this little one was born with a Mohawk! (I knew right then and there she would be mine) so I named her Mom at first. After a while I realized that she had no Rhythm so I figured I would name her it to be ironic.
So I fed her, petted and comforted her as she grew over the weeks. Eventually she grew big enough to make her way out of the box and over onto my bed to sleep with me. (At this point it was too late to turn back.) So I let her. As time went on she would crawl into my bed after meowing at me to lift up the covers so that she can climb under and cuddle. It was cute at first but then it became a hassle for me, she had grown so used to cuddling with me that whenever she woke up and I wasn't there, she would run around the house crying for me.

Anyway fast forward to now: Charlie is still an ass, MewMew is a mother who drowns herself whenever he kids are around also has no balance anymore. Genesis just likes to cause trouble and show affection whenever she wants something, if not wants to be left alone. Tsuki is still very nervous yet equally loving. And Rhythm has gotten over her separation problem and found someone else to cuddle with, although Genesis hates it and wants to be left alone.
  • Pronouns: they/theirs/them

Offline Izzy the Foxdeer

• Signature hearts by Jasper/Coffee
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 52
  • icon by I.S.A.C.
    • DeviantArt - multifandomed25
    • Twitter - multifandomed25
    • Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Grey fox/reindeer hybrid
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 09:27:58 pm »
Currently I have one cat named Smokey and he is the sweetest cat I have ever owned ever (which is saying a lot, as I've never gone a second in my life without owning at least one cat and I usually have more than one). Like, he's the sweetest thing. Everyone who meets him is like "he's perfect I'm going to steel him", even if it's a dog person  :fox-:P:
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pride Flag - demigirl
  • Pronouns: She/her they/them
worlds most pan-tastic demigirl and maybe otherkin
check out my tumblr | confess love here | pet me please?

Offline Space Coral

• Red Level
  • Candies: 6
  • I like to lurk around on the forums here :)
  • Fursona Species: Domestic Cat
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 05:52:41 am »
I have one cat, his name is Swissy. He's super super friendly, but he likes to knead people with his claws. He's here with me right now ^-^
  • Flag - usa

Online Undertaker

• "Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffins?"
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 80
  • "How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
    • DeviantArt - BluefoxLongtail
    • FurAffinity - sprite-limehead
  • Fursona Species: Retired Shinigami
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 12:34:17 pm »
I have one cat named Brownie. She's a character. She can't stop licking. She licks everything. She loves most melons, rose fruits (Peaches, Plums, Apples), and berries. She's like 9 years old now. Her joints have started deteriorating somewhat. She can't jump around as much as she used to.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual

GIFs are the property of their respective owners.

ThisCrush | SoundCloud | AMA/Q&A | Have something to ask me? (Off-site)
ENTJ | Field Marshall | ♥ The wonderful young lady, that I love. (click) ♥

Offline Graham

• oh, the dye;
  • Candies: 58
  • a blood red setting sun.
  • Fursona Species: Werewolf
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 04:46:33 pm »
I have three cats, and they're a very important part of my family. For as long as I've been alive, I've lived with cats.

Molly is a tortoiseshell; I only ever see her sleeping in the basement or outside. She's pretty skittish, but very sweet when she wants attention.
Sbubby is a tiny, tabby and white. The poor bab chronically licks herself to the point where she's losing fur, but she's incredibly friendly.
Tubby is an overweight, irritable old man. He bites anyone that comes close, and it's best to just leave him alone, honestly. 
  • Pride Flag - genderqueer
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Their
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Fursonas: Graham the moth & Cleopatra the corgi (Suit by Furbakery)
Toyhou.seInstagramCommission InfoTumblr

Offline shutupavery

• "FT's local goth sloth" - Foxi 2K17
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 64
  • gimme all yo candy
    • DeviantArt - inkedspace
    • FurAffinity - inkedspace
    • Twitter - ghostlyavery
  • Fursona Species: three-toed sloth
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2017, 04:55:24 pm »
I own two cats

Namira is my first cat. She's gray, darker gray, white, with greenish eyes. She's more cuddly than my other cat and likes being pet. She's also more of an outdoor cat, even if we try to keep her in, she just runs out anyways. I got her name from a daedric prince from the elder scrolls.
Wednesday is my second. She defiantly lives up to her name given (named after wednesday addams). She's pretty aloof, jumpy, grumpy etc. She doesn't like being held much. She's black, brown and gray with green eyes as well.

Both of my cats were strays before and very small for cats. Namira is only a year old and Wednesday is about 8-9 months.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pronouns: they/them/their or he/him/his

:pumpkin: happy halloweenie :pumpkin:
♡ thiscrush ♡ // ♡ toyhou.se ♡ // ♡ art thread ♡ // ♡ commissions ♡ // ♡ ask me stuffs ♡ 

pixels(c); cutgut on dA, colored by Graham
icon(c); frostsilence on dA

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candies: 730
  • Candy Corn = Life
  • Fursona Species: Wickerbeast
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 05:16:50 pm »
I only own 4 cats now since one passed a few months ago
But I really love cats even though I can only keep them outside since my dad's dog has a fear of them (dont worry even though they're outside they're still really spoiled)
I've always had cats
All of mine are over 3 years old
We keep a fenced area around the back porch for them to rest or just chill
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist