Author Topic: Opening Commissions Soon (Urgent)  (Read 115 times)

Offline Graham

• Candies: 58
  • Shiloh isn't haunted - men are haunted.
  • Fursona Species: Werewolf
Opening Commissions Soon (Urgent)
« on: November 10, 2016, 10:34:20 am »
Pardon me if this isn't the correct thread, it seemed most fitting.
I won't bore you with all the information, mostly because I feel most comfortable keeping the bulk of it to myself. There is a chance that I may need to pay $2500 soon. I'm not the only one in my family effected by this, and my parents have been having issues with money lately. My father's work is causing him to lose more money than gain it, and my mother doesn't have a steady schedule. Because this needs to be paid, I'm opening commissions soon. I'm working on setting up a PayPal, but I've been having issues with this and it's taking longer than I expected. I'll be selling tails, badges, hand paws, possibly heads, and such over on FurBuy or Etsy (EDIT: I also will be open for tarot card readings). There will be lots of premade items, so they'll make neat holiday gifts.

It is not up and running yet, however it will be shortly. I'm mostly posting here to see how many people would be able to help. Thank you in advance to anyone that can.   
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 10:48:04 am by Demiurge »
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - genderqueer
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Their
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Fursonas: Graham the moth & Cleopatra the corgi (Suit by Furbakery)
Toyhou.seInstagramCommission InfoTumblr

Offline Pip ♤

• You see everything when the world doesn't see you
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 181
  • When she's near me all the world is new
    • DeviantArt - queerfloof
    • FurAffinity - queerfloof
  • Fursona Species: squak
Re: Opening Commissions Soon (Urgent)
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 08:55:20 pm »
I've got, like, two dollars, but I'd be happy to spread the word because I feel that little wouldn't help x.x
You should consider putting out little doodles on different sites to signal boost that you'll be opening up shop soon
I hope all goes well
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - graysexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his

♧ There'll always be a few things, maybe several things, that you're gonna find really difficult to forgive ♧
my mind 24/7