Author Topic: Hello! I've come to join you all!  (Read 271 times)

Offline IogaDeWolf

• i am a trash bin
  • Candies: 3
  • "People interest me, conversations don’t."
    • DeviantArt - IogaDeWolf
  • Fursona Species: Wolf/Rabbit
Hello! I've come to join you all!
« on: November 20, 2016, 04:07:15 pm »
Hello everyone, I'm Ioga, and I've only recently found this website, which is quite surprising considering I browse forums a lot without being a member.

I listen to quite literally every genre of music, but I especially like electro-swing.
I'm very shy in real life, but I tend to be more outgoing online.
I love drawing with a passion, and I want to begin animating soon.
I have to apologize for my horrible formatting skills. I can't embed anything for the life of me, and I don't know what 90% of the terms mean.
Finally, I am mainly here to meet new people and make friends as I don't have any close furry friends, and I'd like to know more people in the fandom.

Hope to meet you all soon!
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them

Offline Alastair

• You're here today, no future fears...
  • Candies: 153
  • ...this day will last a thousand years.
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
Re: Hello! I've come to join you all!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 04:12:30 pm »
Welcome to FT! :fox-:):

Feel free to contact the staff if you need anything!
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt gold

Avatar by cutefury on Art Fight.Signature image by Nagi.

Offline Pumpkin Spice Wrex

• Ice or snow,
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 67
  • I'm ready to go!
    • FurAffinity - pinkcloud
    • Twitter - MarcSCarless
  • Fursona Species: Sergal
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 04:13:17 pm »
Hello! Welcome to the awesome community that is FT!

Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat ^-^
  • Flag - britain
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His or She/Her/Hers

FT's #1 Train Enthusiast
Icon by Dust

Offline Faithfull

• Always give %100
  • Board Moderator
  • Candies: 329
  • Unless your giving blood. Save some for me, geeze.
  • Fursona Species: Vamperic Tiger
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 04:15:52 pm »
Welcome! I'm glad you've chosen to join us!  :lol-fox:
oooohh, electro swing? I not to far off from my favorite, jazz swing.
You wanna animate? Best of luck with that! I mean it, I hear its time consuming.
Don't worry about formatting xD when I first came here, my spelling skills where nonexistent, & no one minded enough to be rude about it or anything, people are most definitely not going to mind formatting.  :fox-:P:

Do you like any genre of games?
Anyways, I wish you the best of times here!

Edit: oh if you happen to like undertale too https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqeHbI0rfexnHhhEgrg8Exg this YouTuber makes a lot of Electro swing remakes of songs from that game.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 04:27:54 pm by The wise, the witty, & the 3rd »
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chaotic Good ⧱ Bard/cleric ⧱ Faithfull's admirers'ENFJ ⧱ Hufflepuff ⧱ Pisces/Earth Tiger
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
Icon 1/2 by Serana, 1/2 myself
⥿

Offline ☆Sugar☆

• We are the exiled ones
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 165
  • The lost daughters and sons of Cybertron
    • DeviantArt - SugarLonghorn
    • Twitter - NoNotExactly
  • Fursona Species: Longhorn
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 04:17:29 pm »
Welcome to FT! I love electro swing as well. What are some of your favorite songs from the genre?
  • Flag - xmaslight
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

"Everyone assumes that if you make jokes, you're happy. Why? Why is that?" ~Swerve
please pet cow~art tumblr~other tumblr~deviantart

Offline MasterDaye

• The Pencil Mage
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 8
  • Wahmp!~
    • DeviantArt - masterdaye
    • FurAffinity - masterdaye
    • Squiby
  • Fursona Species: Ferret(?)
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 04:30:00 pm »
Yes! Someone I can somewhat relate to! Hello there and welcome!

I love how you're passionate about art and animation because that's something that I love, as well. C:
Your art style is pretty unique; how it's bubbliy yet kind of angular.. One problem that I have with it is the sharpness of the lines. They really take away from the beautiful, soft shading. But that's just me. Might I ask what drawing software you use?

And I see that you're an American Dragon: Jake Long, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Danny Phantom, Feral Heart and friggin Warriors enthusiast! Holy crap.. xD  You gotta tell me a few things about these:
  • Do you like the previous dragon version of Jake or the newer one?
  • Thoughts on Teen Titans GO!?
  • Are you going to get Pokemon Sun/Moon? If so, what starter do you plan on getting?
  • Do you believe Danny Phantom will get revived? Are you okay with the way it is?
  • Thoughts on the new Feral Heart?
  • Favorite Warriors series (I have other questions, but... I'm trying to not overwhelm you)?
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
You may not know it, but I am fuming with rage. Don't ask me why, because I would be "offending"someone if I told you.

Online Mystic

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 817
  • I'll cast a spell on you
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 04:30:46 pm »
Welcome to FT! I like electro swing too c: What are some of your favourite movies and TV shows? If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact the staff <3
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline IogaDeWolf

• i am a trash bin
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2016, 04:39:05 pm »
Oh wow, I didn't expect so many responses so quickly, haha

Some of my favorite electro-swing songs are:
  • Peggy Suave, Posin'
  • Parov Stelar, All Night
  • And everything Caravan Palace

Also, I do like video games quite a bit! I'm drawn towards more innocent yet story driven games. Some that come to mind is The Legend of Zelda, Undertale, and Pokemon. I'm a huge Nintendo nerd ^^

Also because some people posted while I was typing, here is some more things.

-I can appreciate both versions of Jake, but I have to appreciate the older one more just because it seemed more "dragon-like"
-Teen Titans GO should be appreciated as a completely different media from the original. It's okay, not something I'd watch of course, but you can NOT attempt to compare it to the old one.
-Rowlet all the way! It's a ghost type!
-Though I'd love to see Danny Phantom revamped, I'm concerned it'll just be a watered down version. Even so, no idea how they plan to keep the charm from the original, meaning the entire "wow danny has a huge secret" plot. I'd rather see a new movie added on, rather than a reboot.
-The new Feral Heart is great! It'll take awhile for me to get used to the new map, though.
-I tend to like the super editions for some reason. I like the Skyclan centered ones especially.

EDIT: I completely forgot to mention, I use Paint Tool SAI, and I've been drawing for about a year and a half.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 04:43:10 pm by IogaDeWolf »
  • Pride Flag - asexual

Offline MasterDaye

• The Pencil Mage
  • Red Level
  • Wahmp!~
    • Squiby
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2016, 05:22:10 pm »

-I can appreciate both versions of Jake, but I have to appreciate the older one more just because it seemed more "dragon-like"
-Teen Titans GO should be appreciated as a completely different media from the original. It's okay, not something I'd watch of course, but you can NOT attempt to compare it to the old one.
-Rowlet all the way! It's a ghost type!
-Though I'd love to see Danny Phantom revamped, I'm concerned it'll just be a watered down version. Even so, no idea how they plan to keep the charm from the original, meaning the entire "wow danny has a huge secret" plot. I'd rather see a new movie added on, rather than a reboot.
-The new Feral Heart is great! It'll take awhile for me to get used to the new map, though.
-I tend to like the super editions for some reason. I like the Skyclan centered ones especially.

EDIT: I completely forgot to mention, I use Paint Tool SAI, and I've been drawing for about a year and a half.

I agree. But if the newer dragon version (which is technically the more appropriate dragon type; Eastern) was the original dragon, then I would've liked it more than the beefier Western dragon.

ACTUALLY, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. TTG, yet it does have different art styles, color schemes, and show type, it isn't completely different from its predecessor. It takes the names and look of the characters and even the title and its logo. Saying one can't compare to the original Teen Titans is like saying I can't compare the two Powerpuff Girls. Teen Titans GO also seems to reuse old footage from the old show and also some (if not all) characters from the original. Just sayin.

Yaaas gurl! #TeamRowlet

A Danny Phantom movie would be nice, yes. C:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh...... WeAreAllEntitledToOurOpinions,ButI'mSorry,YourOpinionIsWrong

Oh man, I don't think I've ever read a Super Edition except for the mini books and mangas. ^^" ILikeThePrettyKittyPictures.. x'D
You may not know it, but I am fuming with rage. Don't ask me why, because I would be "offending"someone if I told you.

Offline IogaDeWolf

• i am a trash bin
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2016, 05:34:37 pm »
Ahaha, I think some of my things may have come across a tad misinterpreted, or maybe that's your opinion, I dunno.

ACTUALLY, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. TTG, yet it does have different art styles, color schemes, and show type, it isn't completely different from its predecessor. It takes the names and look of the characters and even the title and its logo. Saying one can't compare to the original Teen Titans is like saying I can't compare the two Powerpuff Girls. Teen Titans GO also seems to reuse old footage from the old show and also some (if not all) characters from the original. Just sayin.

I have to say, I meant it should not be compared because it was not meant to be compared. Yes, I miss the old one as I'll get out, but the new show was not meant to, in any way, replace it. It was supposed to be a silly show, that I hate to say is for a "low-brow" audience. The show even owns up to this in one of it's episodes, and the characters watch the older version and say things like, "what happened to us?" etc. You can compare it, but that doesn't mean you should.

And about Feral Heart, I doubt someone would stop playing the game over it. The maps look nice, are large, and can be very interesting to explore more than (in my opinion) the older maps. Once new landmarks have been established, I'm sure more people will warm up to it. I say landmarks meaning how Bonfire was once the "Roleplay HQ/Nub Island"
  • Pride Flag - asexual

Offline MasterDaye

• The Pencil Mage
  • Red Level
  • Wahmp!~
    • Squiby
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2016, 06:12:14 pm »
Ohhh okay. I get ya. ^^ Comparing the two will make the parody version look more conniving and spiteful rather than it being stupid just to be stupid. Aww, why do you hate saying it's for stupid kids? I mean you aren't wrong in the slightest.. xD I'd say you're 150% correct!!

I don't have FH anymore since over the months it became too much of a hassle to even log in, let alone download the upgraded version. But from what I have seen on You Tube, the maps doo look very pretty and large. But I have one major problem with it: Did they replace the music in it? And I see what you're saying. xD I personally haven't been very attached to Feral Heart because it's a very social game, but I never found a squad to hang out with. I really had no motivation to go back. :'D
Also, do you play other IT servers like Last Moon or Cereal Soup? Or Dawn of Eternity? *raises eyebrow*

Online Stormy ☆

• Gay is Good
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 182
  • I am not throwing away my shot
    • FurAffinity - queerfloof
  • Fursona Species: corgi
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2016, 07:57:22 pm »
;o; new member
hiiiiiiiii I'm Stormy, welcome to FT! I really love your art and I hope to see more of it around the forum ouo
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him/his

♧ There'll always be a few things, maybe several things, that you're gonna find really difficult to forgive ♧
my mind 24/7

Offline IogaDeWolf

• i am a trash bin
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2016, 08:06:41 pm »

I don't have FH anymore since over the months it became too much of a hassle to even log in, let alone download the upgraded version. But from what I have seen on You Tube, the maps doo look very pretty and large. But I have one major problem with it: Did they replace the music in it? And I see what you're saying. xD I personally haven't been very attached to Feral Heart because it's a very social game, but I never found a squad to hang out with. I really had no motivation to go back. :'D
Also, do you play other IT servers like Last Moon or Cereal Soup? Or Dawn of Eternity? *raises eyebrow*

Yea, I only go on there for the roleplay anymore, and to people watch. It's interesting to say the least...
Sad to say I don't play any other IT servers, but maybe I'll look into them eventually, and when I have more friends, haha.
  • Pride Flag - asexual

Offline Felesmic

• Jeb
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 17
  • If I look dead try poking my skype or something.
    • FurAffinity - Felesmic
    • Twitter - Felesmic
  • Fursona Species: Silly Foxy
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2016, 12:53:01 am »
Hey there, a little bit late but top of the mornin'. If you ever need to talk to someone or have questions about stuff go ahead and top a message off to me.
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Theirs or He/Him/His
Some gay (well... mostly) fox boi - signing off!