Author Topic: Ioga's Book of Scribbles and Requests/Commissions  (Read 148 times)

Offline IogaDeWolf

• i am a trash bin
  • Cookies: 3
  • "People interest me, conversations don’t."
    • DeviantArt - IogaDeWolf
  • Fursona Species: Wolf/Rabbit
Ioga's Book of Scribbles and Requests/Commissions
« on: November 21, 2016, 08:11:54 pm »
When I joined this website, I look forward most to posting my art here, and I think it's about time I do just that. Let's start off with my character:

This is Ioga, who I love dearly. You'll see her around a lot.

Now, I don't have much to say here, but as this will just be a thread to post all my art in as I create it, I feel I should put this out there:
I really want to do commissions, but I don't know what people would be willing to pay for it, and if they'd pay for it at all. If you want more examples of my art, see: http://iogadewolf.deviantart.com/

I've decided to let the question remain open, while in the meantime I offer up some headshot sketch requests, 500x500, in three different styles. Here are the examples:

This would be an example of an image that is colored, but still has no defined lines.

This is an image with just a solid color behind it. I chose pink here, but it could be white, grey, or any color really.

...and finally this is the one with a colored character but a transparent background!

I'll have five slots open total for now, just let me know what character and what style!
A ref sheet would help but is not required.

Before I go, if you did look at my D.A., how much would you be willing to pay for a commission?
Thank you again!
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them