Author Topic: I Thought I'd Share This  (Read 162 times)

Offline Neko

• "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."- Jesus, John 14:27
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • I have left FT.
    • DeviantArt - Nekaigo
  • Fursona Species: Arctic Fox
I Thought I'd Share This
« on: November 27, 2016, 04:02:11 pm »
Here's something I arbitrarily wrote yesterday on my own for some reason. It's kind of like a message to my fursona (in feral form though) I think it's very, very strange but I'll post it here anyways since I guess I consider it artistic.

I want to meet you in broad daylight. Early in the morning deep in the forest. Far away from the noise, where all that is to be heard is the feint trickling of water from a nearby stream and the bright pink blushed leaves of the cherry blossom trees bristling above. A single flower held in between your jaws. I imagine you turn and make a bright noise, as if to smile. I want to come closer and I want to hug you. Your scarf flows back behind you and the light blue, button up coat of yours feels as soft as silk. Your fur is as fluffy as the clouds in the sky, and your vibrant dark brown eyes almost glisten in the sunlight. And how could I forget your majestic and unexplainable tail that is as vivid as the rainbows in the heavens, or your beloved top hat that colored a deeper blue than that of the farthest depths of the ocean. As I reach out to touch you, to feel you, to pet you, to hold you… I realize that you lie in an untouchable realm. There is a veil that taunts your existence. And I wish so much to be able to be in that realm with you. Even if for only a moment, I would treasure that moment for all of my existence on this earth. Although at times this veil weak, and at times it seems stronger than the bold sun in the baby blue sky, I want to be with you in that sacred realm between fiction and reality, Neko.

And it was inspired by this image here that I commissioned from someone on DA:

http://nekaigo.deviantart.com/art/Commission-for-Nekaigo-647791802

I feel emotionally attached to it, lol.

As a strange coincidence, I noticed this on my SoundCloud playlist right after I wrote that:

http://sta.sh/02canrk2a2pu

Thoughts? Do you think it's strange that I randomly wrote this with no planning whatsoever? Am I not alone and has anyone else felt like this? o3o
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
"Either puberty or an omnibus needs to crash into me. Whichever one comes first." - Myself

Offline Spoopy ★ Panda

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 586
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Platypus
Re: I Thought I'd Share This
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 04:13:54 pm »
Wow, that's beautiful :O How long have you been writing? You have a great way of portraying environments.
I'm sure you captured how a lot of people feel about their fursonas  :fox-:P: Be sure to keep posting your stuff here!
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Neko

• "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."- Jesus, John 14:27
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 4
  • I have left FT.
    • DeviantArt - Nekaigo
  • Fursona Species: Arctic Fox
Re: I Thought I'd Share This
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 12:54:37 am »
Wow, that's beautiful :O How long have you been writing? You have a great way of portraying environments.
I'm sure you captured how a lot of people feel about their fursonas  :fox-:P: Be sure to keep posting your stuff here!

Thank you! Really, I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember, but I’m not very into writing stories and such (I can’t maintain the devotion and willpower ;w;) I will try to come up with things, though.
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
"Either puberty or an omnibus needs to crash into me. Whichever one comes first." - Myself