Author Topic: White Tails?  (Read 198 times)

Offline Amethyst Moon

• OwO
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 16
  • I make tails!
    • DeviantArt - Amethyst-Moon-Furry
    • Amethyst Moon Creations
  • Fursona Species: Tundra Gemolf (My own type of thin)
White Tails?
« on: December 21, 2016, 03:56:07 pm »
Hey guys!
Is anyone interested in a 15 inch or lower all white tail? I can make it like a wolf tail, bunny tail (no husky)? Or whatever your species is. I'd be asking about 8-15 inches is $15-$20. Anyone intrested? You have to pay for shipping tho. Also you can wait cuz I might be getting black in or some other color. But I do have lilac purple (Amethyst's Color) I have improved with my fur cutting skilz and I know how to Perfectly cut faux fur. So if you're interested in this then just tell me and say what size and shape. Using Paypal so you gotta have it. It would probably ship maybe a little after the new year. So just looking to make some monies you know XD

-Amethyst Moon :badger:
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/They/Them/Their
Do YOU have a crush on me?? OwO                http://thiscrush.com/~amethyst-moon                                                                                                                                          

Offline Amethyst Moon

• OwO
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 16
  • I make tails!
    • DeviantArt - Amethyst-Moon-Furry
    • Amethyst Moon Creations
  • Fursona Species: Tundra Gemolf (My own type of thin)
Re: White Tails?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 01:20:43 am »
PRICE DROP:
.75 cents per Inch (Does not apply to 13 thru 15 inches). Hows that???? So... 13 to 15 inches is $13 to $15. But like I said, you pay for shipping! I'll buy the box tho XD so dont worrie about box cost. Only the Shipping it's self. Note, Outside the US could be costly since it's not cheap :( But you would probably know that if you were shipping out of a differ country XD
I just would like to use the rest of my white fur up since Dont want it to go to waste. But i would like to buy some new white and my parents said i have to use up what I have before I buy more.
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/They/Them/Their
Do YOU have a crush on me?? OwO                http://thiscrush.com/~amethyst-moon