Author Topic: Donation Info  (Read 321 times)

Offline ★Panda★

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 593
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Skunk
Donation Info
« on: January 06, 2017, 06:00:30 pm »
Hi everyone!
As you're all probably aware, FT is a not-for-profit site, funded entirely by the owners. Because of this, donations are greatly helpful and appreciated.
The current owner, Meadow Whisper (aka Natasha) has stepped back from the site, and I will now be handling all financial transactions.

Here's some info on how to donate:

What do donations do for the site?
Donations to Furry Teens are funneled into two main areas.  Generally, any donated funds go toward wherever we feel the money is most needed, but you can specify which account you'd like to apply it toward.

-Hosting Fees.  The least expensive, but most important. The cost varies on site usage (which is why we ask that you don't spam or continually refresh), and I'm a broke artist, so donations for this are very appreciated. Even $5 will buy us about a week of hosting.

-Domains. We currently own six domains. These are more expensive, at around $10/year per domain; but are essential to maintaining our identity. Since this is a yearly charge, donations for these are less dire, but still just as appreciated.

What do I get for donating?
Since we don't have ads to remove, and our site doesn't currently do much that would justify a paid subscription, we don't really have donator benefits. However, you will get an award for your signature:

How do I donate?
Currently, we only accept Paypal. Please PM me for the donation address.
Alternatively, if you'd like to commission me for art and have me use the funds for a donation, I can do that too. Just specify that's where you'd like the money to go when commissioning me.

---

Thanks for reading, and considering donating! You can rest assured that your donation will be helping to upkeep a safe, close-knit community :rainbow:
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist