Author Topic: Sheet Music Help!!!  (Read 124 times)

Offline Xain

• Lord of the Kitchen
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 1
  • Lurkmaster extroardinair
  • Fursona Species: Painted Dog
Sheet Music Help!!!
« on: January 18, 2017, 10:29:30 pm »
I've been scouring the internet for the past two days trying to find the Vocaloid song Soleil for flute. No matter where I've looked I can't seem to find an exisisting shred of sheet music! It's honestly annoyed me to the point of obsession. I can rock out Bad Apple, Jiyuu no Tsubasa, and so many other anime songs, of which there is plenty of sheet music.

However Soleil doesn't seem to exist on the web. Which is depressing seeing as it's such a beautiful song. If anyone happens to find, make, or know where to find the sheet music for Soleil, please tell me! I'll actually sell whatever is left of my soul to the person who finds the sheet music.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: Him/He/His
'Bout as straight as a circle. I can be reached via Skype, or Discord, just ask me if you wanna skype/Discord call sometime!

Offline Xrig the wolf

• Punk wolf guy
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 93
  • Not a protogen more a wolf iron man
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Re: Sheet Music Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 07:25:36 am »
Omg give me a bit ta get to band! I know lots of flute players and I have composed alot of music so this should be fun!
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pronouns: he,him,his or male I dont really care
Strait! Strait as a board? Nup...

Hey if your deppresed, lonely, or just need a friend my discord and skype are both Grixblade... Dont worry I never sleep and I live for the sound of a call from someone!
Keep in mind I blush easy... http://www.thiscrush.com/~xrig

Offline Xain

• Lord of the Kitchen
  • Red Level
  • Candies: 1
  • Lurkmaster extroardinair
  • Fursona Species: Painted Dog
Re: Sheet Music Help!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 08:20:55 am »
Omg give me a bit ta get to band! I know lots of flute players and I have composed alot of music so this should be fun!

Thank you so much!
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: Him/He/His
'Bout as straight as a circle. I can be reached via Skype, or Discord, just ask me if you wanna skype/Discord call sometime!