Author Topic: The Makeup Thread  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Shia

• Disco Manokits
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 261
  • *noms a moonpie*
    • DeviantArt - discomanokit
    • FurAffinity - discomanokit
    • Twitter - discomanokit
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
The Makeup Thread
« on: January 20, 2017, 10:56:47 am »
What are some of your favorite makeup brands? How about makeup that just didn't work for you? Here we can talk about anything makeup related and share tips etc.

Makeup that worked for me
Naked Skin Weightless Liquid Foundation in shade 6.0 (works really well even though my shade looks a bit more orange-ish from far because I lost my tan, doesn't cake unless you put more than two pumps on)
Stila Eyeliner (definitely NOT waterproof, I can rub it off w/ my finger if I want to but it's really easy to use, takes a while to set)
KVD Shade Light Contour It's magical but lots of fall out all over the palette unless you use the KVD brush along with it, but the brush is super expensive so I use a cheaper blush brush)
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette II (works great but only if you have expensive brushes. also lots of fallout so have a brush handy to wipe it away from your face. easy-ish to blend but oh how i wish i spent the money on colors i would be using on a daily basis and ones that are less easier to mess up. beautiful colors though)

Btw I'm being forced to take a break from expensive makeup so I definitely need to find some dupes of these!!

Makeup that didn't
Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner (ew i hate this one. i'm allergic to this super strong formula and the corners of my eyes puff up a lot)
Two sided contour sticks from drugstore: (1. I picked up the wrong shade, 2. blends horribly, 3. gives me breakouts)

I hope you find this thread useful and feel free to challenge my opinions on any of these products etc., add your own lists, give advice, tips, etc.!!
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

Offline Chai

• Sparkle Kitty
  • Board Moderator
  • Candies: 264
  • Happy Fall Y'all!
    • FurAffinity - SenseiMac
    • Twitter - redvelvetdrago
    • Personal Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Panther
Re: The Makeup Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 11:28:45 am »
Ohhh I love this

I am on mobile so I can't lay mine out as nicely as yours but!

I use cheap makeup for the most part, with the exception of some |D

I'll go in order of application!

-Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion [original]- works AMAZINGLY. No creases in my eyeshadow EVER. Stuff is honestly magic. And one bottle lasts forever.

-Lorac Matte Pro eyeshadow palette- ALSO SUPER GREAT but hecking expensive. But honestly incredible pigment payoff and little fallout when applying it. It also blends very nicely! Then again I am used to buying drug store eyeshadow fffffffdffdsd.

-Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen [classic]- so for some reason this is the easiest eyeliner I have ever used. Not a huge fan of Revlon since I found out about their animal testing but, honestly, I don't have the patience to only shop for cruelty free :'C oh well. It still works like a charm and you only need 1-2 swipes. Kind of waterproof; you can cry in it, but no swimming or showering.

-Maybelline Rocket Waterproof Mascara in 'very black'-idk if that is the full name, but it's the blue and pink waterproof one lol. Been using this kind for years!! Still the best to me, plus it never clumps up or gets too liquidy.

-Almay Clear Complexion Concealer [in Light 100 shade]- pretty good concealer, not super opaque but gets the job done. I wear powder over it anyways so it doesn't need to be super fancy.

-Lorac Take a Brow [in blonde]- SO much better than an eyebrow pencil, and looks more natural too! Expensive though.

-bareMinerals Mineral Veil powder [original]- SO GOOD. SOOOOO GOOOOD. Makes me look like a gosh darn porcelain doll.

-Clinique blush [in Cupid 108]- kind of light, so you need to really load up the brush, but overall a pretty color and stays on a long time!

I have three things I use for my lips that I rotate around. So!

-Nyx butter gloss [in Red Velvet and Cupcake]- HOOOOOLY SHIT these smell like goddamn desserts I'm not even kidding. They have tons of flavors too and I wanna buy all of them. The color payoff is nice, but the RV one looks better on me and shows up nicer.

-Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick [in Double Dare]- a nice matte liquid lipstick, but smells kinda bad and dries your lips out like crazy. Not a huge fan; I wear it on special occasions.

-Maybelline Baby Lips [in 15 Cherry Me]- a nice tinted lip balm, and it smells nice!!

EXTRAS

-Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner [in Distortion]- SO FUN AND SO MUCH GLITTER AHHHHH

-Ben Nye Final Seal-works well for heavy or cosplay makeup, but not on the daily. BURNS UR EYES IF YOU HAVE BAD AIM LOL

-Lush Lip Scrub [in Mint Julips]- makes your lips feel like a baby's bottom honestly. Tastes like Thin Mints. Kiss someone after using this? They will try to marry you.

I think that's all I have atm! Wow long post lol
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Trello | Portfolio | FurAffinity | Buy Me a Coffee? | ToyHouse | Dragons | Keep | Flight Rising
Wanna tell me something?
- ♥ Hopelessly in love with Proto ♥ -
:aesthetic:
If you'd like to commission me, please click my Trello link!

Offline Serana

• In the moon I see everything!
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 241
  • And I see you giving me candy!
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Vampiric Moth
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 12:06:52 pm »
Oooooh a makeup thread, can ask for some beginner tips as someone who wants to try a little bit makeup(like not interested in covering up facial blemishes) but never has and has no one I know who uses it : P
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

AKA Nagi, feel free to call me whatever.
Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.

|FurAffinity / ToyHou.se / Tumblr / ThisCrush|

Offline ☆Sugar☆

• We are the exiled ones
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 165
  • The lost daughters and sons of Cybertron
    • DeviantArt - SugarLonghorn
    • Twitter - NoNotExactly
  • Fursona Species: Longhorn
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 12:07:34 pm »
I wear nail polish sometimes. Does that count?
  • Flag - xmaslight
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver

"Everyone assumes that if you make jokes, you're happy. Why? Why is that?" ~Swerve
please pet cow~art tumblr~other tumblr~deviantart

Offline Mystic

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 817
  • I'll cast a spell on you
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 12:15:06 pm »
Oooooh a makeup thread, can ask for some beginner tips as someone who wants to try a little bit makeup(like not interested in covering up facial blemishes) but never has and has no one I know who uses it : P
Yes! I'd love some makeup tips too
I'm really interested in starting to wear a bit of makeup daily. I've wore it twice, once for prom and once for my high school graduation, but my friend did it with her makeup. So I don't really know how to start. Any recommendations on products (i know like nothing about products, like even if I should use eyeliner or mascara or stuff) or good tutorials on how to apply?
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by SpazzCraft

Online BerryCake550

• Stock Image Smuggler
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 124
  • "I am vengeance, I am the night, I am B A T M A N"
  • Fursona Species: Dutch Angel Dragon
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 05:06:50 pm »
I've been getting into makeup, but I have multiple feelings about it

Got into the basics, such as contouring the face..Primers..Ect.
  • Pride Flag - androgynous
  • Pride Flag - genderqueer
"I never set out to be weird, it was always other people who called me weird" - Frank Zappa

Offline Shia

• Disco Manokits
  • Purple Level
  • *noms a moonpie*
    • Twitter - discomanokit
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 10:47:22 am »
@Red Velvet -- Omg thank you so much for the load of info!! I definitely will try Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, my current eyeshadow primer is seriously just glue in a fancy bottle!!

@Nagi -- Most definitely!! Makeup's really versatile, a little goes a long way!

@Sugar -- Yup ^^ nail polish is great

@Mystic -- Starting out with makeup, it's best to get essentials like foundation, concealer, mascara (drugstore mascara is life!! trust me, you don't want to spend $33 on Jane Iredale mascara that's only the size of those tiny packages of glitter glue). Powder foundations can work alright, but if you want medium to full coverage definitely get liquid foundation! Also you might want to buy a drugstore eyeshadow palette to practice on, and a higher-end one for special occasions. It's best to get an eyeshadow palette that has everyday colors, like brown, gray, beige, white, black, etc.! I've heard Kat Von D's Shade Light Eyeshadow palette is really easy to blend. For lipsticks, stick lipsticks are the easiest to apply but they can come off quickly. Covergirl lipsticks aren't that great but tbh L'Oreal is my preferred one bc it lasts way longer. For liquid lipsticks, use lip liner in a light pink-ish shade and carefully apply. If you decide to go with liquid matte lipsticks, omg they are LIFE!! Anastasia Beverly Hills lipstick is the bEST. My sister got a Kylie Lip Kit and the colors are really long lasting, but if you don't put on balm underneath it will peel off unu

Some swatches of ABH lipsticks (I wear Kathryn on a daily-ish basis sometimes) http://www.lapassionvoutee.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Anastasia-Beverly-Hills-Liquid-Lipsticks.jpg

@BerryCake550 -- Contouring is life!! I actually recently learned how to bake my face too c: do you have any particular products that you like?

~~

Thank you all sO MUCH for the replies!

Update: I've purchase the Revlon Photoready powder to bake my face with and it works wonders!! I thought it wasn't gonna work well bc of its reviews but it's been working really well for me ^^

If anyone has fun-smelling foamy soaps from Bath and Body Works or anything similar, you should try washing beauty blenders in them!! I actually recently began washing my beauty blender with the lemon meringue smelling one and it cleans all the concealer and translucent powder right off and leaves an awesome smell as well!! Definitely worth trying this out if you want a non-makeup scented beauty blender!!!

http://www.ulta.com/photoready-powder?productId=xlsImpprod1790141
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Offline Serana

• Purple Level
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 08:50:10 pm »
I know those tips weren't directed at me but that was really useful. I actually have some cheap stuff my mom gave me that she never used so I'll experiment with that :P
What about removing it, will just normal ol water work?
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Online BerryCake550

• Stock Image Smuggler
  • Blue Level
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 08:58:40 pm »
I know those tips weren't directed at me but that was really useful. I actually have some cheap stuff my mom gave me that she never used so I'll experiment with that :P

There's makeup remover, you can buy it at your local Walgreens, CVS, or Walmart in the makeup/hygiene section

There's wipes, lotions, ect

Never use water, it'll smear the makeup and make it harder to remove-And it'll be even harder for waterproof makeup

EDIT: Also, here's an essential tip for a clean start and finish

-Do daily cleansing and moisturizing, it'll rid the face of oil, dirt, and dead skin that clogs the pores and makes the makeup harder to apply. Do this either every morning or both before you go to bed and after you wake up. Help open your pores by soaking a towel in hot water and apply to your face for a few minutes. The face will look red once you apply the towel, this is normal.

-Once your face is cleansed and moisturized, apply a face primer and start applying your foundation, concealer, ect. Add a finishing powder to make sure the makeup lasts throughout the day.

-Always make sure to wash your hands before you touch your face, to reduce growth of bacteria and acne
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 09:07:55 pm by BerryCake550 »
"I never set out to be weird, it was always other people who called me weird" - Frank Zappa

Offline Serana

• Purple Level
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 09:05:47 pm »

There's makeup remover, you can buy it at your local Walgreens, CVS, or Walmart in the makeup/hygiene section

Never use water, it'll smear the makeup and make it harder to remove-And it'll be even harder for waterproof makeup

Okay thanks, I asked my mom and she just said water will work but I wasn't sure and I don't have an remover of coarse XD
I'll buy some of that before trying it out then ^^
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Online BerryCake550

• Stock Image Smuggler
  • Blue Level
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 09:16:43 pm »

Okay thanks, I asked my mom and she just said water will work but I wasn't sure and I don't have an remover of coarse XD

Also, I edited my post if you wanted to know a bit more about prepping the face before makeup application.

I know a bit about makeup myself, I use LUSH products for my face routine-However, I've noticed that their products tend to be sticky and wasteful due to trying to naturally save the product from using honey and other natural produce

Overall, LUSH is alright-I just can't trust their hair products, they tend to use lots of sulfates and alcohols

Offline Mystic

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 817
  • I'll cast a spell on you
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 09:54:07 pm »

@Mystic -- Starting out with makeup, it's best to get essentials like foundation, concealer, mascara (drugstore mascara is life!! trust me, you don't want to spend $33 on Jane Iredale mascara that's only the size of those tiny packages of glitter glue). Powder foundations can work alright, but if you want medium to full coverage definitely get liquid foundation! Also you might want to buy a drugstore eyeshadow palette to practice on, and a higher-end one for special occasions. It's best to get an eyeshadow palette that has everyday colors, like brown, gray, beige, white, black, etc.! I've heard Kat Von D's Shade Light Eyeshadow palette is really easy to blend. For lipsticks, stick lipsticks are the easiest to apply but they can come off quickly. Covergirl lipsticks aren't that great but tbh L'Oreal is my preferred one bc it lasts way longer. For liquid lipsticks, use lip liner in a light pink-ish shade and carefully apply. If you decide to go with liquid matte lipsticks, omg they are LIFE!! Anastasia Beverly Hills lipstick is the bEST. My sister got a Kylie Lip Kit and the colors are really long lasting, but if you don't put on balm underneath it will peel off unu

Some swatches of ABH lipsticks (I wear Kathryn on a daily-ish basis sometimes) http://www.lapassionvoutee.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Anastasia-Beverly-Hills-Liquid-Lipsticks.jpg
Thank you Shia! This is really helpful and I really appreciate it <3
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline Chai

• Sparkle Kitty
  • Board Moderator
  • Happy Fall Y'all!
    • Personal Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 10:00:30 pm »

Also, I edited my post if you wanted to know a bit more about prepping the face before makeup application.

I know a bit about makeup myself, I use LUSH products for my face routine-However, I've noticed that their products tend to be sticky and wasteful due to trying to naturally save the product from using honey and other natural produce

Overall, LUSH is alright-I just can't trust their hair products, they tend to use lots of sulfates and alcohols

I agree, their shampoos would destroy my hair OMG. I use bath bombs and other like, *bath* things, and the lip scrubs, but that's it.

And @Nagi
As for wipes, I use neutrogena oil free makeup wipes! They don't leave anything sticky on your face and will take off when waterproof/colorstay/lipstains/etc makeup. And they're relatively cheap at the drug store! Depending on how often you wear makeup, one package can last from a month to 4 months c:
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Trello | Portfolio | FurAffinity | Buy Me a Coffee? | ToyHouse | Dragons | Keep | Flight Rising
Wanna tell me something?

Offline LoyalPyra

• icon by serana, pixels by graham and cutgut.
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 129
  • Armenian american
    • DeviantArt - timeitcorrectly
    • FurAffinity - timeitcorrectly
    • Twitter - @TimeItCorrectly
  • Fursona Species: Protogen
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2017, 10:17:04 pm »
I want to use makeup does anyone recommend anything for me? I WANT TO LOOK FABULOUS LIKE ALL OF YOU ;n;
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - armenia
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist
Taken by nastybread

Offline Serana

• Purple Level
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2017, 10:21:21 pm »
Cool thanks Berry and RV, also do I have to use foundation or whatever as I like my blemishes I just more want accent around the eyes tbh maybe lipstick but like idk if it'll look bad without it or anything :P
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Offline Chai

• Sparkle Kitty
  • Board Moderator
  • Happy Fall Y'all!
    • Personal Tumblr
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2017, 10:24:47 pm »
I want to use makeup does anyone recommend anything for me? I WANT TO LOOK FABULOUS LIKE ALL OF YOU ;n;

Pick anything you like! See something pretty at the store? Buy it and try it!

Though, I always recommend eyeliner, even though it's a bold way to start. But, legit everyone looks good with eyeliner OMG. If you can practice and get down applying even a very faint line of eyeliner, you can go places, kid XD

Eyeshadow is good too if you're nervous about being that close to your eye. You can still blend and create an illusion of thicker lashes and contoured eyelids (lol that sounds silly) and still stay natural-looking

I SAY ALL THAT TO SAY THIS: u wanna use makeup to highlight your best features. Mine are my eyes, so I don't wear bright lipsticks or contour my face much; I focus on my eyes and eyebrows. You wanna try to buy makeup that suits your style and your assets well!

When in doubt, look at makeup tutorials- I really love the twitter and instagram ones c:

Cool thanks Berry and RV, also do I have to use foundation or whatever as I like my blemishes I just more want accent around the eyes tbh maybe lipstick but like idk if it'll look bad without it or anything :P

You don't have to, really. I just use concealer and powder, but that's only if I wanna have like, flawless skin for the day lol. You dont NEED it to look gr8 c:

I'd cover up any super bright red spots with a little concealer, though. Some have acne meds in the makeup itself, so it helps reduce redness and it doesn't detract from the rest of your makeup c:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 10:28:52 pm by Red Velvet »
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Wanna tell me something?

Offline LoyalPyra

• Purple Level
  • Armenian american
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2017, 10:27:44 pm »

Though, I always recommend eyeliner, even though it's a bold way to start. But, legit everyone looks good with eyeliner OMG. If you can practice and get down applying even a very faint line of eyeliner, you can go places, kid XD

Eyeshadow is good too if you're nervous about being that close to your eye. You can still blend and create an illusion of thicker lashes and contoured eyelids (lol that sounds silly) and still stay natural-looking

I SAY ALL THAT TO SAY THIS: u wanna use makeup to highlight your best features. Mine are my eyes, so I don't wear bright lipsticks or contour my face much; I focus kn my eyes and eyebrows. You wanna try to buy makeup that suits your style and your assets well!

When in doubt, look at makeup tutorials- I really love the twitter and instagram ones c:

Are coloured contacts considered makeup? If so I want to get some of those.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - armenia
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist
Taken by nastybread

Offline Chai

• Sparkle Kitty
  • Board Moderator
  • Happy Fall Y'all!
    • Personal Tumblr
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2017, 10:31:49 pm »

I SAY ALL THAT TO SAY THIS: u wanna use makeup to highlight your best features. Mine are my eyes, so I don't wear bright lipsticks or contour my face much; I focus kn my eyes and eyebrows. You wanna try to buy makeup that suits your style and your assets well!

Kinda; they're cosmetic. BE VERY CAREFUL BUYING THEM.

Only buy them through your optometrist. Please. They will be expensive but your eyesight is more valuable than a cheap pair off of Honey Color or PinkyParadise.

(natural colored ones are less expensive, and can be ordered regularly, however. Depends on the look you want)

I only wear colored contacts for cosplay, and they can dry your eyes out more than normal ones, so they're not for extended wear. Just take lots of precautions!
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Wanna tell me something?

Offline LoyalPyra

• Purple Level
  • Armenian american
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2017, 10:34:13 pm »

Kinda; they're cosmetic. BE VERY CAREFUL BUYING THEM.

Only buy them through your optometrist. Please. They will be expensive but your eyesight is more valuable than a cheap pair off of Honey Color or PinkyParadise.

(natural colored ones are less expensive, and can be ordered regularly, however. Depends on the look you want)

I only wear colored contacts for cosplay, and they can dry your eyes out more than normal ones, so they're not for extended wear. Just take lots of precautions!

Alright, thanks, I probably will avoid contacts then.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - armenia
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Award - Graphic Artist
Taken by nastybread

Offline Shia

• Disco Manokits
  • Purple Level
  • *noms a moonpie*
    • Twitter - discomanokit
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2017, 10:43:58 am »
@Mystic -- You're welcome! Glad to help

I'm glad the advice was useful! It depends on the makeup, if it's waterproof then definitely try some alternatives. I ran out of one that worked magic -- I'll go find out what it's called and edit my post. Any makeup removing formula that isn't hard on the skin (oil-free works just fine, but you kind of have to do lots of scrubbing to get all the makeup off). For lipsticks, if it's a stick I just use water and a cotton pad, and just work the color off my lips and clean up my face. If it's liquid matte, I use petroleum jelly and a Q-tip and really scrub off all the layers. However, certain types of lipsticks -- like the L'Oreal long lasting one (no matter how much remover and petroleum I used yesterday, I sTILL couldn't remove the lipstick!) and the Kat Von D Everlasting lipsticks I have to scrub that off with a washcloth which definitely isn't the best idea.

For foundation of any kind, definitely go in with a makeup remover and finish off using an astringent like Sea Breeze (https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/sea-breeze-original-formula-astringent/ID=prod6237707-product) because makeup can sometimes cause breakouts

@Red Velvet -- Omg I use the exact same remover in liquid form!!

@Denny RGB -- Like what Red Velvet said, getting inspiration really helps! Youtube makeup tutorials have lots of cool product recommendations, and Pinterest has picture tutorials. Eyeliner can be hard to apply, and it's best to practice each night before going in the shower so you can develop a steady hand as well as find what angle is the best for your eyes. Eyeshadow can be worn every day, and it's really fun to create different looks from one palette! Foundation is also definitely a must-have, but don't use lots of concealer unless you plan on heavy contouring or baking your face ^^ going to a drugstore to pick out some stuff that you think you'll like, but keep in mind that makeup is very specific-personalized (I don't even know if that's a word haha) so you'll have to carefully read the label so you don't grab the wrong shade! It also helps to swatch with testers, but be careful if you're at a store where testers are available- always dig deep into a tester product because they are used by lots of people and you'll want to use a disposable applicator.

~
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a glitter shadow primer? I tried the Too Faced eyeshadow primer sample (the one in the pink package) I got along with a KVD lipstick not too far back, but I ran out :C the eyeshadow primer worked well but is it the best one out there?

Also if anyone else bakes their face, how do I prevent the concealer from getting clunky under the mattifying powder? I look like a cake face today!!
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual