Author Topic: an sharing website for pictures  (Read 261 times)

Offline dazzle

• Red Level
  • Cookies: 4
  • Fursona Species: DAD
an sharing website for pictures
« on: January 21, 2017, 09:17:42 am »
heey everyone
so i started with making some pictures from landscapes and sky n stuff and im looking for an website to share them on
i dont know any so i wanted to ask it here
many licks from dazzle
  • Flag - netherlands
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT how do you mean that i am crazy

Offline Alastair

• You're here today, no future fears...
  • Cookies: 155
  • ...this day will last a thousand years.
  • Fursona Species: Dragon
Re: an sharing website for pictures
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 10:14:58 am »
If you mean an image hosting site, there are plenty out there! I personally use postimage because it's pretty quick and simple to use. Just click "Choose Images", choose the image you'd like to upload from your files, and copy the "Direct link" (which is the URL of the image). You can then click the button under the "B" (the "bold" button) that looks like the Mona Lisa when you're making a post, and paste the URL into the code. It should look like this (WITHOUT the *):
[img]https://s23.postimg.org/90zbmyrgb/000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg[/img*]

If you mean a site to share your art with others, I don't know as many of them, but DeviantArt is a very popular one that many people use. You can upload your own art to share, as well as browse others' art. You can also share your art here on FT! Feel free to create a thread on the Artwork board, we'd love to see your work!
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt gold

Avatar by okayyourgrace on Chicken Smoothie, signature image by Niluna on Chicken Smoothie.

Offline flurrin

• Purple Level
  • Cookies: 130
  • sushi dog
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 11:44:05 am »
Imgur? Flickr? Those are pretty popular to share imagess in a virtual gallery style
  • Flag - britain
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - androgynous
  • Pronouns: any
profile pic by ShopePapilloma

Offline Adrian the Goat

• Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 37
  • Fursona Species: Goat
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 10:15:57 pm »
There are many sites available that allow you to store and share pictures on the interest. Flickr and Imgur are the best options for image sharing online which has all ready been mentioned. If you're looking to store massive ammounts of pictures, Dropbox may be a good option as well. I personally use Google Drive which anyone with a Google account has access to. Google Drive can also store documents, PowerPoint presentations, and even spread sheets. A more social option to consider is Instagram which will allow you to share your photography with friends and family. Another good feature of Instagram is it's focus of photographs rather than just words in posts. A rather bizzare choice is Pintrest which is used by some artists to share artwork. It's not a website geared entirely to photography, but it does work. The only drawback with Pintrest is its mandatory membership to view any posts. There are plenty of places for photographers online and you can easilly find them. If you struggle to find one meant for you, there's always the traditional way of printing images at a store.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His