Author Topic: Exporting a vidieo I edited in blender?  (Read 216 times)

Offline Xrig the wolf

• Punk wolf guy
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 93
  • Not a protogen more a wolf iron man
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
Exporting a vidieo I edited in blender?
« on: January 21, 2017, 05:55:52 pm »
It just wont work.... And all the people that posted there problems either had a different version or a different problem, but I need to export it in an mp4 or something plz help
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pronouns: he,him,his or male I dont really care
Strait! Strait as a board? Nup...

Hey if your deppresed, lonely, or just need a friend my discord and skype are both Grixblade... Dont worry I never sleep and I live for the sound of a call from someone!
Keep in mind I blush easy... http://www.thiscrush.com/~xrig

Offline Flimsy Fox

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 5
    • DeviantArt - FlimsyFox
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
Re: Exporting a vidieo I edited in blender?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 11:20:43 am »
Try exporting in a different codec; I've had the same problem and exporting to a MP4 file with a hl264 codec seemed to work fine.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: He/him/his

"once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you, and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use. once you learn that, you'll never be the same again." -Steve Jobs

Offline Flimsy Fox

• Orange Level
    • DeviantArt - FlimsyFox
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 05:02:32 pm »
A little update: I usually export in a MP4 file with a MPEG-4 video Codec and a MPEG-3 audio codec without changing the settings below, and that usually works.
  • Flag - usa

"once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you, and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use. once you learn that, you'll never be the same again." -Steve Jobs

Offline Xrig the wolf

• Punk wolf guy
  • Blue Level
  • Candies: 93
  • Not a protogen more a wolf iron man
  • Fursona Species: Wolf
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 05:21:32 pm »
A little update: I usually export in a MP4 file with a MPEG-4 video Codec and a MPEG-3 audio codec without changing the settings below, and that usually works.
You sir, have earned a cheesecake
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pride Flag - genderfluid
  • Pronouns: he,him,his or male I dont really care
Strait! Strait as a board? Nup...

Hey if your deppresed, lonely, or just need a friend my discord and skype are both Grixblade... Dont worry I never sleep and I live for the sound of a call from someone!
Keep in mind I blush easy... http://www.thiscrush.com/~xrig

Offline Flimsy Fox

• Orange Level
    • DeviantArt - FlimsyFox
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 10:11:08 pm »
You sir, have earned a cheesecake

Yay!
  • Flag - usa