Author Topic: First Anthro Crushes  (Read 33 times)

Offline nightcoremoon

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
  • Fursona Species: Stoat/Ermine
First Anthro Crushes
« on: November 18, 2017, 08:04:32 am »
When I was nine, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew came out. I loved that movie. It inspired me to get into fanfiction before I even knew what fanfiction was. I wrote the outline of one and I have vague recollections of it but it was cringey as a Pokémon fic so I repurposed it as an original one but anyway that's relevant because fanfic is a big part of my life, so I can safely say that it was one of the most influential movies I've ever seen. And I fell in love with Lucario. I also had a little crush on Aaron, but Lucario seemed like one of the coolest things I had ever seen in my entire life, definitely the coolest Pokémon I'd seen since Absol, and I was ecstatic to learn you could catch one once the next generation of games had come out. Anyways, the short version is, Lucario was my very first foray into anthro and subsequently furry. Sure, I knew of Hunter, Sly, Crash, Daxter, Ratchet, and Starfox, but I didn't have a crush on them. Lucario, though... my feelings weren't anything weird or perverse, I didn't wanna make out with it, but I did wish I either was or knew one in real life. This went away when I watched Temple of the Sea the year after that and I got a crush on May for... obvious reasons (I was 11, stfu), and I forgot all about Lucario. Until Pokémon Y came out and I fell in love all over again.

So anyways that's my story, and I'm curious to know what everyone else's experiences have been in terms of the character they were the most drawn to first.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers or They/Them/Theirs