Author Topic: Furry rants + some Undertale art  (Read 334 times)

Offline Felesmic

• Felesmic
  • Orange Level
  • Cookies: 17
  • If I look dead try poking my discord or something.
    • FurAffinity - Felesmic
    • Twitter - Felesmic
  • Fursona Species: Silly Foxy
Furry rants + some Undertale art
« on: February 20, 2017, 10:47:15 pm »
HELLO!

I am making a second post fursona thiefs this due to some recent events that have just happened and adding on to this topic. If you have read my previous thread on this then you already know what an fursona thief is... but just in case...

PART 1

An "Art Thief" as I call them are people who take art they think looks neat then (without permission from the artist) uses that art for their own PUBLIC liking. Now I'm sure an artist wouldn't mind if someone said "hey that looks neat" and makes it their desktop background if at the least id imagine the artist would be flattered (*'v'* talking to you Den') But if someone were to take a picture (A FURSONA TO BE EXACT) and claim it as their own without the artist knowing.... its not ok. Now I'm sure almost EVERYONE who is a furry has done this in the past if not in the current time of existence and thats alright because not everyone realizes or thinks about what went into said Fursona OR even how personal to the creator it is. I am just making this today due to the fact someone has recently done this to me and I felt flattered and also kinda messed over like a little yolk. Its not an ok thing to do and dont- I MEAN DONT just change a few colours on a fursona and say oh its just like me. This video talks about this and a few other topics and I suggest everyone should watch it for some general info if not a reminder : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzXP3NlM4lE (sub mature topics included in the video I guess?)

PART 2

Furry maturity is something that I believe is something to be talked about to well... young furries such as myself and many other members on here. What I mean by this is being accepting to other members of the fandom and respect other being just in general I guess. We cant all be the same ya laddy - Said a somewhat mature kid who got quickscoped by gaben. Me being a decently well matured lad at 15 would like to say that you can help other peoples experience in the fandom just by helping them out or pointing them in the right direction of hat to do or how to act in the fandom like for part 1 of this post.

PART 3 Art Dump

Some new art from my collection that YOU MAY USE AS PROFILE PICTURES AND SUCH (Crop the pictures as you must but please retain credit to me (get rid of the sig if you want is what i mean just
give me credit(ok? :^ )   )))
                                                                                                                    Triggered vvv Triggered

« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 01:28:07 am by Felesmic »
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: They/Them/Theirs or He/Him/His
Some gay fox boi - signing off!

Offline Felesmic

• Felesmic
  • Orange Level
    • FurAffinity - Felesmic
    • Twitter - Felesmic
Re: Furry rants + some Undertale art
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 11:55:01 pm »
Ive got some more art to add to the collection from song I just did (SHAMELESS PLUG https://soundcloud.com/user-423273370/underwater)
  • Pride Flag - gay

Offline Dr. Noon

• ★⋆ Call me Mommy ⋆★
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 48
  • ~ The Best Mamma Cat ~
    • DeviantArt - Lions-Game
    • Bork
  • Fursona Species: Orange Tabby
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 12:03:44 am »
For me, i use others art, such as my Pfp right now (I love the artist, they have another female version of my pfp and it looks awesome!) but I never claim it as mine.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - france
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Award - Graphic Artist
~Hello there~

Offline Serana

• Local Vampire Queen
  • Purple Level
  • Cookies: 248
  • I don't bite...hard
    • DeviantArt - WolfGodess12
    • FurAffinity - SnowFeline
    • Twitter - SnowFelineArts
    • Weasyl - SnowFeline
  • Fursona Species: Pig of somesort
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 12:17:24 am »
For me, i use others art, such as my Pfp right now (I love the artist, they have another female version of my pfp and it looks awesome!) but I never claim it as mine.
Did you ask or did they state it somewhere before hand? Cause even though your not claiming credit for the art nor character most artists will still see it as disrespectful and can be seen as character theft at the least.
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

AKA Nagi, feel free to call me whatever.
Proud Otherkin and slightly ashamed Fictionkin
Don't take things I say very seriously, I tend to joke around.

|FurAffinity / ToyHou.se / Tumblr / ThisCrush|

Offline Dr. Noon

• ★⋆ Call me Mommy ⋆★
  • Blue Level
  • Cookies: 48
  • ~ The Best Mamma Cat ~
    • DeviantArt - Lions-Game
    • Bork
  • Fursona Species: Orange Tabby
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 12:35:00 am »
I found it through google, but I can't reach the original website =/
The only thing that pops up when I search is cartoon network....
(And im just assuming the female piece was made by the same person because of the mass similarities) 
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - france
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Award - Graphic Artist
~Hello there~

Offline Eden

• Just a sad little foxo!
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 34
  • Stay Alive |-/
    • FurAffinity - ~eden
  • Fursona Species: Gray Fox (The "r" is optional ;3)
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 02:10:59 am »
Ive got some more art to add to the collection from song I just did (SHAMELESS PLUG https://soundcloud.com/user-423273370/underwater)
-snip-

Love the art!  And did you make that song?!  Because if you did that's really good!!  Anyways keep it up  :lol-fox:
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

PM me or check out my FA if you want to do a trade or commission me! Thanks!! <3

Offline Felesmic

• Felesmic
  • Orange Level
    • FurAffinity - Felesmic
    • Twitter - Felesmic
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 03:53:14 am »
Love the art!  And did you make that song?!  Because if you did that's really good!!  Anyways keep it up
I remixed the song, the original songs are by Toby Fox and art part of the game Undertale and thank you for the encouragement to keep going! :D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 05:14:44 am by Felesmic »
  • Pride Flag - gay

Offline Felesmic

• Felesmic
  • Orange Level
    • FurAffinity - Felesmic
    • Twitter - Felesmic
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 05:12:07 am »
I was recently inspired by someone (You know who you are) and just kept pumping out more content so here we go with more art and another song! https://soundcloud.com/user-423273370/must-have-dogresidues
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 04:26:24 pm by Felesmic »
  • Pride Flag - gay

Offline Eden

• Just a sad little foxo!
  • Yellow Level
  • Cookies: 34
  • Stay Alive |-/
    • FurAffinity - ~eden
  • Fursona Species: Gray Fox (The "r" is optional ;3)
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 10:45:48 pm »
I was recently inspired by someone (You know who you are) and just kept pumping out more content so here we go with more art and another song! https://soundcloud.com/user-423273370/underwater

That link is still going to the last song, but I found the new song and it's really good!!  So is the art hehe 
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

PM me or check out my FA if you want to do a trade or commission me! Thanks!! <3

Offline Felesmic

• Felesmic
  • Orange Level
    • FurAffinity - Felesmic
    • Twitter - Felesmic
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2017, 04:26:13 pm »
That link is still going to the last song, but I found the new song and it's really good!!  So is the art hehe

Thank you for letting me know about that xP I must have sent Underwater to a friend and forgot to recopy the link of the new song.
  • Pride Flag - gay

Offline Felesmic

• Felesmic
  • Orange Level
    • FurAffinity - Felesmic
    • Twitter - Felesmic
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2017, 11:58:01 am »
*Nudge* I was pushing this post because I want people to know some of like the DOs and DON'Ts of the furry fandom. Everyday I link people to this that are just in things like my discord server and stuff like that and I want to see If I can get all of you people... out there reading this to link this or other similar material to people who don't know/understand. I think that its really important for the artists and young furries to have this solved for them so that less understanding people bat them down for example someone doing a "DON'T" of the furry fandom. It is looked down on by some but there are some people who wont be nice and or understanding and help correct some things or help you learn about stuff like that. After all it is the internet and not everyone is nice, and that sucks but I know (from a spectators angle) I've seen some nasty stuff go down in my discord server when no mods are online and it really sucks that people who don't know and/or understand can get such bad treatment for something as simple as doing something like using somebody's art without permission. Again, I want you guys fellow furs to help someone out today as like a challenge. Doesn't have to be a furry or a young person, you don't have to link them this post, just try and help someone today. A little change makes a big difference.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 12:03:34 pm by Felesmic »
  • Pride Flag - gay