Author Topic: Lenovo Yoga 2 Core i5 Review  (Read 128 times)

Offline LoyalPyra

• icon by serana, pixels by graham and cutgut.
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 129
  • Armenian american
    • DeviantArt - timeitcorrectly
    • FurAffinity - timeitcorrectly
    • Twitter - @TimeItCorrectly
  • Fursona Species: Protogen
Lenovo Yoga 2 Core i5 Review
« on: March 25, 2017, 02:40:04 pm »
So this review is a bit late but so what. Now let's get to the review.

The Lenovo Yoga 2 is a 2 in 1 laptop with a screen that flips in many ways, it is a good tablet/laptop for media and has enough ports so you wouldn't want to die (I'm looking at you 2015 MacBook.) It has an SDXC card reader, USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, headphone jack, and a charger port, it's a little old by now but still useful for some stuff, it has 4GB of Ram, a Core i5 4202Y running at 1.6GHz, and an option for 128gb or 256gb SSD, the screen is nice, though I would've liked to see a 1080p rather than 1366x768 resolution on the display, still very bright and nice viewing angles, it shipped with Windows 8.1 but mine was upgraded to Windows 10 by me and it was well worth the upgrade, Windows 10 runs quite a bit smoother than Windows 8/8.1 did. 

Don't expect this device to play many, if any games at all, it could barely run CS:GO at 15FPS, it can run older games and windows store games (Jetpack Joyride, Candy Crush, etc..) but nothing super intense. No Crysis at 8k at 144FPS (sadly). Still a good device if you can get it for the right price.

Pros:
Flips into a tablet
Has enough ports for anybody
4GB of RAM
Nice screen

Cons:
Not very powerful CPU
Not very powerful GPU
128gb or 256gb of storage isn't enough.

Thanks for reading my review, have a good day!
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - armenia
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist
Taken by nastybread