Furry Teens Community-Related > Site-Specific Stuff

Country Flag Codes

<< < (2/10) > >>

SkylerSaysWhat:
Can this be added I premade a sweden flag to save staff time :^)

Woolly One:
Eyy, these are really cool. Really glad to see more of these! :D

Mystic:

--- Quote from: Ace on February 25, 2017, 07:41:16 pm --- Can this be added I premade a sweden flag to save staff time :^)

--- End quote ---
The Sweden flag can definitely be added ^^ I appreciate you making one though to keep the designs coherent it'd need to be the same size and style as the other flags. I forget the exact size dementions at the moment but I have the base on my iPad and can make this when I get home c:

SkylerSaysWhat:

--- Quote from: Mystic on February 25, 2017, 07:52:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ace on February 25, 2017, 07:41:16 pm --- Can this be added I premade a sweden flag to save staff time :^)

--- End quote ---
The Sweden flag can definitely be added ^^ I appreciate you making one though to keep the designs coherent it'd need to be the same size and style as the other flags. I forget the exact size dementions at the moment but I have the base on my iPad and can make this when I get home c:

--- End quote ---
I can resize it it said 25x40 on the flags when I downloaded thats why I put that I'd like to help out with a few that have a place in my heart since family comes from a few other countries.

Gaz:

--- Quote from: Mystic on February 25, 2017, 07:52:25 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
The country flags are 20x45 currently.
And the pride flags are 20x45 currently.
the Sweden flag is 25x40

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version