Author Topic: How to go about getting sponsors on YouTube.  (Read 167 times)

Offline LoyalPyra

• icon by serana, pixels by graham and cutgut.
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 129
  • Armenian american
    • DeviantArt - timeitcorrectly
    • FurAffinity - timeitcorrectly
    • Twitter - @TimeItCorrectly
  • Fursona Species: Protogen
How to go about getting sponsors on YouTube.
« on: March 08, 2017, 12:53:20 pm »
While I have had a sponsorship request in the past for YouTube I denied because I believe sponsorships aren't worth it, but it can help some get money so here's a basic guide for getting those long deserved sponsorships!

First of all make sure you are partnered with a network, and I would highly discourage going with Machinima as they aren't the best anymore, instead go with maybe Freedom (They are who I partnered with and a few other people I know are partnered with, in fact a fellow member and friend on here is partnered with them!) you won't get sponsorship deals overnight you have to work for it, I can not stress how much work you have to put into it.
Not only do you have to have a decently reputation/history on YouTube (in most cases) you also have to be a person of interest for the companies, meaning you need to have a certain amount of subscribers, views and/or likes on your videos before getting sponsorships, you will likely find it hard to get sponsors in the first 1-3 years but why not try to work towards it? It'll pay more than most view revenue does, and sometimes can get you some really cool stuff for free if you like do an ad spot or paid promotion in a video or make a whole video based around the product/software you are in a sponsorship deal with. Like here's an example of a sponsorship on of the guys I watch on YouTube got lucky with Click here now a sponsorship deal like that doesn't happen for most. Most of the websites for partnership networks on YouTube have a sponsorship tab where you can get details and required amount of subs and/or views on getting sponsored with a company, and sometimes companies will email you for sponsorship deals.

If I didn't cover anything you have questions about or if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Just thought I'd try to help some people out.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - armenia
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist
Taken by nastybread

Offline Aurum Collie

• Some collie guy
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 15
  • "Ars Longa, Vita Brevis." -Hippocrates
    • DeviantArt - pd1705
    • FurAffinity - pd1705
    • Twitter - @thatdangcollie
  • Fursona Species: Rough Collie
Re: How to go about getting sponsors on YouTube.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 02:14:54 am »
You have a youtube channel? :o Do you post videos yourelf? It'd be cool to see them if so
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 04:59:55 pm by PD1705 »
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline LoyalPyra

• icon by serana, pixels by graham and cutgut.
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 129
  • Armenian american
    • DeviantArt - timeitcorrectly
    • FurAffinity - timeitcorrectly
    • Twitter - @TimeItCorrectly
  • Fursona Species: Protogen
Re: How to go about getting sponsors on YouTube.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 04:59:21 pm »
¬°You have a youtube channel? :o Do you post videos yourelf? It'd be cool to see them if so
I do post videos every once and a while, but I haven't posted in a month or two.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - armenia
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist
Taken by nastybread