Author Topic: Accounts With Invalid Emails Suspended  (Read 670 times)

Offline Meadow Whisper (Natasha)

• ᎣᏏᏲ! I'm a horse now! ^.^
  • FT Founder
  • Candies: 397
    • DeviantArt - lupiniastudios
    • FurAffinity - softpaw
    • Twitter - lupinia
    • Weasyl - softpaw
    • Lupinia Studios
  • Fursona Species: Chincoteague Pony
Accounts With Invalid Emails Suspended
« on: February 19, 2008, 03:56:41 pm »
Following the announcement we sent out earlier this afternoon, Lupinia's administrative email account received over 150 mail server error messages.  Most of them were deferment notices from Yahoo, which we're working on resolving (if you haven't been getting your PM notifications in a timely manner, this is why), but there were also about 50 failure notices from email accounts that were inactive, over-quota, or nonexistant.  To encourage people to keep their email account info here up-to-date (or, keep their Hotmail accounts active), all of the accounts associated with those email addresses have been suspended, pending our receipt of updated information.  It looks like no one who's logged in in the last month was affected, and most of the accounts affected by this action have long been abandoned.

If you are affected by this suspension, all you need to do is update your email address in your profile.  You will have to re-activate your account, and once you do, you will have full access to the site once more.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is easy to fix without administrative intervention, and we don't like bounced email messages :-)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 05:10:18 pm by CodeCat »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Here is a horse I have made for you:
        |,\_/,\_
 ,-__/,   ,       )kk
.                     \,kkk
 \    ,___....--     \kkkk
           \               \kkkkk
             \               \kkkkk

Note:  I'm no longer actively involved in running this site, so while I welcome any personal messages, please do not contact me about account issues.  Please direct all such inquiries to Panda.  Thanks for all the years of awesome memories and friendship!  <3