Author Topic: So...Problem With Not Being Able To Access iCloud Account...  (Read 97 times)

Offline Flimsy Fox

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 5
    • DeviantArt - FlimsyFox
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
So...Problem With Not Being Able To Access iCloud Account...
« on: March 19, 2017, 04:35:21 pm »
I have Two-Factor Aunthentication turned on on my iCloud account. If you don't know what that is, it sends a unique code to each device that is verified by only you on iCloud to use when you sign into iCloud. That's fine because I use my iPhone for that. The problem came when I broke my iPhone. I have pretty much only verified my iMac and my iPhone. I think my parents might not buy me another iPhone ever again, and they don't let me use my iMac anymore. So, now I can't access my iCloud account which has the over 500 photos I have and the over 1,500 songs I have on there. I have looked at their website for my account recovery but it requires another phone number to verify(And I know my parents won't help me with this and let me use their phones). Any help, please?
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: He/him/his

"once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you, and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use. once you learn that, you'll never be the same again." -Steve Jobs