Author Topic: I'm still a little confused about some things  (Read 283 times)

Offline ScorchedFurr

• Red Level
  • Candies: 6
    • FurAffinity - ScorchedFurr
    • Twitter - ScorchedFurr
  • Fursona Species: Feline; Cat
I'm still a little confused about some things
« on: March 30, 2017, 07:05:23 pm »
Alright, I guess I'm going to go through an ordered list? lol
1.) What exactly is the requirements for certain paw colors? I know what they do, but what do you do to get them?
2.) What all threads are on here? And some help starting conversations or topics on here (or just commenting lol)? I'm kind of an awkward person, so some tips would be nice >w<
3.) Could some people maybe, like, talk to me through PM's or email? I'm really lonely would like to make some new friends ^w^
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 07:07:28 pm by ScorchedFurr »
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Offline Emrys

• Green Level
  • Candies: 55
    • DeviantArt - PrinceDeathDefying
    • FurAffinity - PrinceDeathDefying
    • Twitter - GothSauce
  • Fursona Species: Gryphon
Re: I'm still a little confused about some things
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 07:08:58 pm »
You'll get colored paws when your number of posts increases, as there are different rankings per amounts of posts, or if you ever become a staff member. (I'm not sure what the colors are for staff, I'll have to check again.)

Don't be afraid to start by posting on the larger threads such as Minor Rants, to get something off your chest, or got to the Spam/Testing section just to play around and get a feel for the site. ;w;

If there's anything else I can help you with, just ask.
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his - they/them/their
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
{ Toyhouse | Thiscrush | Pet Me }

Offline Faithfull

• Always give %100
  • Candies: 328
  • Unless your giving blood. Save some for me, geeze.
  • Fursona Species: Vamperic Tiger
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 09:35:29 pm »
1.) What exactly is the requirements for certain paw colors? I know what they do, but what do you do to get them?
2.) What all threads are on here? And some help starting conversations or topics on here (or just commenting lol)? I'm kind of an awkward person, so some tips would be nice >w<
3.) Could some people maybe, like, talk to me through PM's or email? I'm really lonely would like to make some new friends ^w^
This thread should answer #1.
You can comment in any thread (except for locked ones), and feel free to start topics, if you have a question about where to put it feel free to PM a staff and ask.
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chaotic Good ⧱ Bard/cleric ⧱ Faithfull's admirers'ENFJ ⧱ Hufflepuff ⧱ Pisces/Earth Tiger
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
Icon 1/2 by Serana, 1/2 myself
⥿

Offline Spoopy ★ Panda

• Not a duck!
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 585
  • :*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。
    • DeviantArt - cocoapanda
    • FurAffinity - cocoapanda
  • Fursona Species: Platypus
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 09:54:36 pm »
This thread should answer #1.
You can comment in any thread (except for locked ones), and feel free to start topics, if you have a question about where to put it feel free to PM a staff and ask.

You're also free to use the Search bar to see if there's already a thread about something you'd like to comment on! We don't have a policy against bringing back "dead" threads here (in fact we prefer it since duplicate topics are merged anyways)

Hope you enjoy it here <3
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Chai

• Sparkle Kitty
  • Candies: 264
  • Happy Fall Y'all!
    • FurAffinity - SenseiMac
    • Twitter - redvelvetdrago
    • Personal Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Panther
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 10:59:16 pm »
My answer to #3 will come from the answer to #2-- just commenting random places like the others have mentioned will help people get to know you naturally without having to be stuck in a one-on-one convo. You already seem super sweet, from the posts I've seen of you! Just jump in wherever you feel-- the site is really chill and we'd all love to hear anything you have to say! Try not to be shy ^^ Eventually, EVERYONE will get a feel for your personality, and will know you as a friend!

That being said, it's certainly okay to PM people individually ^^ I just think it might help to be broad at first to see who you click with, rather than having random people try to PM you, yknow? :)
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - demisexual
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Trello | Portfolio | FurAffinity | Buy Me a Coffee? | ToyHouse | Dragons | Keep | Flight Rising
Wanna tell me something?
- ♥ Hopelessly in love with Proto ♥ -
:aesthetic:
If you'd like to commission me, please click my Trello link!