Author Topic: Free easter themed bunny adopt raffle!  (Read 121 times)

Offline Mystic

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 817
  • I'll cast a spell on you
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
Free easter themed bunny adopt raffle!
« on: April 08, 2017, 09:56:39 pm »
So I have this easter themed bunny that I don't think is going to sell before easter and since they're holiday themed they're probably not going to sell after easter either. Even though they may not be my "best" design I really liked this design and want to see them used so I've decided to give them away to you guys!!

This raffle is going to work a bit different than the ones I did in the past. Instead of picking a random winner I'm going to pick the user who submitted the entry I liked the best

To enter simply write a bio for the character. It can be as short or as long as you want, I just want to know you're interested in the character and not just collecting or taking them because they're free. This bio can include anything you want such as a name, gender, age, personality, backstory, likes/dislikes etc

Winner will be picked on the 11th ^^

• Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline Graham

• Shiloh isn't haunted - men are haunted.
  • Candies: 59
  • Shiloh doesn't care.
  • Fursona Species: Werewolf
Re: Free easter themed bunny adopt raffle!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 12:54:25 pm »
This is such an adorable character! I love the color scheme.
I'm no good at bios, but I'll give it a try:
I'd name this cutie Tulip. They're a florist in the big city, the wages aren't great, but they quite like it. They're pretty young, probably 19-24, so they're still finding a place in the world. They've got a tiny apartment, and are working to save up money to get an apartment with a balcony or space outdoors so they can have some plants just for their self. They have an interest in sewing, and have trouble saving money because it's important to always get the best quality fabrics and tools for making quilts and simple clothing. They're interested in baking and painting, but aren't too good at either. Regardless, they're pretty optimistic and always assume the best in others, though this can lead to trouble from time to time. 
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - genderqueer
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Mystic

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 817
  • I'll cast a spell on you
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Cow
Re: Free easter themed bunny adopt raffle!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 10:25:23 pm »
I'm kinda late sorry! But since Leilani was the only one to enter they have won c: I actually really liked your concept for the character :pawheart:
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by CupcakeCreature | Signature by SpazzCraft