Author Topic: Chatrooms  (Read 2331 times)

Offline Taris Quickpaw

• Second Life Addict
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 5
  • Think before you speak!
    • Taris' Den
Re: Chatrooms
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2008, 09:46:18 pm »
6.) Don't act like a troll and keep it PG-13, Taris is cracking down on the people who don't follow the rules. Just behave and you will not get a Perma-ban from the channel. Also do not say things like "y*** in h***, f******" (you all know what I mean) because i believe the server will disconnect you from all the channels you are in for that. Oh and be sure to look up your ISP's rules for IRC uses, last thing you need is to lose your internet because you opened one too many channels and voided your contract.

Ok, just a few things, no you will not be disconnected for language automatically.  You will only get kicked from the room with its excessive use, and are more likely to be kicked for being disrespectful of your peers. 
Also, i have never heard of an ISP that prohibits the use of any IRC chat network.  It's not something you have to worry about unless you live behind the great firewall of china.

There will be a topic created soon where you can post your furnet user name so we can add you to an auto-voice list.  More details will be presented in said topic.
join us on IRC using mIRC or XChat at irc.furnet.org  #furryteens

We are looking for new Half-Ops and Ops to moderate the IRC channel!  Please send applications to me in a PM!