Author Topic: Hello, yes, this is Sheena  (Read 210 times)

Offline nightcoremoon

• Red Level
  • Candies: 2
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
  • Fursona Species: Stoat/Ermine
Hello, yes, this is Sheena
« on: May 13, 2017, 12:12:26 am »
Hi! I'm Sheena, I'm probably older than you, and at the time of writing this I've been a furry for (looks at watch) around a week or so. I'm here to meet people, participate in forums, and find out how to make the right fursona for me, which I'm certainly hoping is possible. I'm not the best at describing myself without oversharing about my autism and various mental disorders. Oh look, there's an example. I've got a bit of a unique sense of humor, taste, demeanor, and outlook on life. I'm transgender, biromantic (girls and enby), and gray-asexual. I conversate better as a reactive party, so if you wanna know more about me you're gonna have to ask. Which is totally fine with me, I love answering questions! Especially if they're about me because I'm just that vain, lol.

As I said, you can call me Sheena. Or Nightcoremoon.  I'm 21 years old, which probably makes me the local grandma. My fursona is... well, it doesn't exist yet. Aside from trawling through forums, I enjoy running a multifandom/feminism/sapphic/dank memes blog on Tumblr, playing way too many video games at one time, anime, drowning in existential crises, fatalistic humor, culinary arts, reading, collecting more music (mostly metal, electronica, and hip hop) than I'll ever listen to in my life while listening to the same few hundred songs over and over again, selling my soul to corporate america for 40 hours a week so I don't starve or become homeless, and writing fanfiction for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I became a furry, well, this very month typing this. To be more accuracte, I've always been a furry but I never realized it until now. When I was little I loved Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Starfox, pretty much every video game series that had anthropomorphic animals drew me in. My favorite races in World of Warcraft have always been the Tauren, Worgen, and Pandaren. My favorite Fire Emblem characters are the Kitsune and Wolfskin girls (and my smol dragon children). My favorite Pokemon are Blaziken, Zangoose, Gardevoir, Lucario, and Gallade. For heck's sake I became a brony in 2012, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS, RIGHT??? (PS Rainbow Dash is bae) Well it took me replaying Dust: an Elysian Tale on Steam, which I bought for a second time because I loved it on the Xbox and wanted it on pc also, then taking a break to read the entirety of Twokinds in an afternoon (which turned into an evening), then once getting to the end of that finding myself wondering what kind of Keidran I would be. That's what made me realize I'm a furry. That probably speaks wonders about my sense of self-awareness.

Well anyways, that's my story. I'd say my biggest character flaw is my inability to be succinct, while also having way too much to say. I hope you got a decent picture of who I am, and I'd love to meet more people and become involved with this community as time goes on.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers or They/Them/Theirs

Offline ☆Sugar☆

• We are the exiled ones
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 165
  • The lost daughters and sons of Cybertron
    • DeviantArt - SugarLonghorn
    • Twitter - NoNotExactly
  • Fursona Species: Longhorn
Re: Hello, yes, this is Sheena
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 12:23:33 am »
Welcome to FT!
  • Flag - xmaslight
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Holiday Hunt participant
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

"Everyone assumes that if you make jokes, you're happy. Why? Why is that?" ~Swerve
please pet cow~art tumblr~other tumblr~deviantart

Offline Emrys

• Green Level
  • Candies: 55
    • DeviantArt - PrinceDeathDefying
    • FurAffinity - PrinceDeathDefying
    • Twitter - GothSauce
  • Fursona Species: Gryphon
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 12:28:36 am »
Hello, and welcome to FT!  :rose:
What's your favorite type of music?
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his - they/them/their
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
{ Toyhouse | Thiscrush | Pet Me }

Offline nightcoremoon

• Red Level
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 01:48:04 am »
Thank you Roxy, I definitely feel welcome :)

Hello, and welcome to FT!  :rose:
What's your favorite type of music?

Hello Sebastian! I'm a woman of many tastes: I predominantly listen to Metal (Melodeath, Nu, Power, Symphonic, Thrash, and Viking), Electronica (Big Beat, Chiptune, Dubstep, Electronicore, Glitch, House, Moombah, Trance, and Trip Hop), Industrial, Alternative Rock, Punk (including Pop Punk, Hardcore, Post-Hardcore, and Metalcore), Grunge, and Hip Hop. I also listen to a little bit of Bluegrass, Classical, Folk, Funk, Jazz, Piano Ballads, Reggae, a couple rock subgenres (Blues, Gothic, Latin, New Wave, Prog, Psychedelic, and Ska), and far more memes than is probably healthy. I also have an ironic appreciation for Speedcore though I don't love to listen to it, and I like falling asleep to the soundtracks of my favorite video games, anime, and musicals.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual

Offline Noise

• Mummy Boi
  • Forum Elder
  • Candies: 730
  • Candy Corn = Life
  • Fursona Species: Wickerbeast
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 02:12:18 am »
Welcome to ft!!! You have great taste in alot of things!!! I hope you have a lovely time here!!  :lgbtheart:
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Faithfull

• Always give %100
  • Board Moderator
  • Candies: 328
  • Unless your giving blood. Save some for me, geeze.
  • Fursona Species: Vamperic Tiger
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 02:15:33 am »
Greetings and welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact staff  :pawheart:
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
▬▬▬▬▬▬⌘ஜ۩۞۩ஜ⌘▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chaotic Good ⧱ Bard/cleric ⧱ Faithfull's admirers'ENFJ ⧱ Hufflepuff ⧱ Pisces/Earth Tiger
▬▬▬▬⤪۩۞۩⤭▬▬▬▬
Icon 1/2 by Serana, 1/2 myself
⥿

Offline Amelia

• Candy Witch
  • Administrator
  • Candies: 811
  • Boo
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Kangaroo
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 12:51:26 pm »
Welcome to FT! What is your favourite season?
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - canada
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by Serena | Signature by SpazzCraft

Offline nightcoremoon

• Red Level
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 02:19:49 pm »
Welcome to FT! What is your favourite season?

I'd probably have to say autumn. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the other seasons, but I do hate the heat that spring and summer bring and sustain, and winter is just Too ColdTM. It helps that the holidays and activities I enjoy most happen in fall. Mabon, samhain, halloween, thanksgiving, and several of my close family's birthdays all happen around this time, school starts around here, the leaves start changing colors and crunching leaves is always a pleasant sensory experience, and I'm most comfortable in the type of clothes I like to wear in autumn weather because it's just cool enough, but not too cold. Basically I'd be happy if winter through summer just stopped existing altogether.

Also, to Goose and ISAC, thanks for being so welcoming. I've been in a lot of internet communities over the years but none of the modes have really been as nice as this.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual