Author Topic: How Would You Describe Your Personality?  (Read 2502 times)

Offline Adrian the Goat

• Yellow Level
  • Candy: 37
  • Fursona Species: Goat
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality?
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2016, 12:24:39 pm »
My personality is something I still don't fully understand. I know I'm very pessimistic and cynical. I don't trust people very well at all, and I see the worst in everything. I try to hide it, but I really can't. Pessimism is the perspective I've always had on life. It just seems to be how the world really is. I also have a very obsessive personality. It doesn't take much for me to focus on one thing and dwell on it for quite a while. It can get very bad when I worry about certain things. I'm a very dedicated perfectionist as well. I always try to make everything flawless. I know,it's impossible though. I just do the best I can possibly do. I really don't know if desperate is a personality trait or not, but I'm going to brutally honest with myself on this one. I have absolutely no social skills because I grew up sheltered by my parents. Not knowing how to talk to anyone, I don't really have many friends and I do an awful job at even meeting people. Most people think I'm either weird or annoying. This makes me desperate for friends and for people. I know it's an absolutely terrible combination of traits to have and I know I'm extremely negative, but this is who I am. I'm not going to lie and tell you I'm an absolutely perfect saint who has no flaws.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

Offline Easter

• wot in furry teens
  • Yellow Level
  • Candy: 45
  • hey again
  • Fursona Species: angel dragon
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2016, 02:27:56 pm »
meh guess im kind enough with a hint of crazy thats basically it
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
dead on the inside

Offline Graham

• little beast
  • Candy: 121
  • Fursona Species: Death Head Moth
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2016, 08:13:39 pm »
I'm bubbly and over the top to the point where people don't like me!
I'm fairly laid back, I guess. I don't really know how to describe myself. Most of the time I'm easygoing and shy.
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pride Flag - homoflexible
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Alic

• Red Level
  • Candy: 1
  • Fursona Species: Arctic Hare
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2016, 02:23:29 am »
Shy, friendly but not out going, and possibly over confident.  :fox-;): (which is why I was drawn to the fandom)
I'm a wreckless mistake. I'm a cold nights intake.                               I'm a one night to long. I'm a come on to strong.

Offline byte

• also known as jasper
  • Forum Elder
  • Candy: 786
  • Fursona Species: border collie
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2017, 08:13:47 pm »
I'm really mellow. Like I never talk too loud and I'm just really chill. I make a lot of jokes though. If I see an opportunity to say a pun I will. I can be pretty outgoing at times. I love talking even though some say I talk too fast. I tend to get excited about food too
  • Site Donor
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - transgender
  • Pride Flag - gay
  • Pronouns: he/him/his
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline Undertaker

• "Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffins?"
  • Purple Level
  • Candy: 89
  • "How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
    • DeviantArt - BluefoxLongtail
    • FurAffinity - sprite-limehead
  • Fursona Species: Retired Shinigami
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2017, 08:16:59 pm »
I'm quite unemotional most of the time. There are a handful of things that make me cry. There are a a handful of things that make me happy. I've a quite short fuse. I'm best described as a boiling pot of tea.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual

GIFs are the property of their respective owners.

ThisCrush | SoundCloud | AMA/Q&A | Have something to ask me? (Off-site) | ♥ The wonderful young lady, that I love. (click) ♥
ENTJ | Field Marshall | Pagan

Online spooky sakura ❀

• spooky nerd
  • Board Moderator
  • Candy: 135
    • DeviantArt - heartsickdreams
    • FurAffinity - inkedspace
    • Twitter - heartsickdreams
  • Fursona Species: sloth
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2017, 08:20:09 pm »
tbh, I'm pretty annoying. And lazy, quiet, antisocial, grumpy, easily annoyed, over dramatic, anxious and depressive, sensitive...the only decent quiality about me is that I have a somewhat good sense of humor, somewhat ambitious, and passionate about certain things. //shrugs
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt silver
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: they/them/their
  • Award - Graphic Artist

Offline California

• World's best snep!
  • Administrator
  • Candy: 867
  • Meow!
    • FurAffinity - MysticSolstice
    • Twitter - MysticSolstice
  • Fursona Species: Snow leopard
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2017, 10:46:42 pm »
I'm pretty relaxed and chill and generally happy but some people perceive me as bitchy because I'm not very good with interacting
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Site Donor
  • Pride Flag - lesbian
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
  • Award - Graphic Artist

| ToyHou.se | ThisCrush | Q&A |
Icon by NeonSlushie | Signature by Circuitslime

Offline Sir Meta Knight

• The Last Star Warrior
  • Purple Level
  • Candy: 80
  • -insert Spanish guitar riff here-
    • DeviantArt - FoxiRavenheart
    • Quotev
  • Fursona Species: Puffball
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2017, 10:55:38 pm »
Depends on my mood, which changes often. My mood seems to change depending on what time of day it is. In the morning, I'm pretty relaxed and calm. When midday hits, I'm easily annoyed, sarcastic and grumpy. At night, I'm cheerful, optimistic, affectionate, happy and overall at my best.

I tend to like causing intense battle or death scenes in my stories/RPs, and I can hardly go two weeks without killing a character off or something in a roleplay. This is part of why Foxi is a reaper, since she's meant to represent me, and I like lots of death in my stories. I can be described as dark, clever, uncaring and sneaky on the outside, but inside, I'm loving, friendly, cuddly and affectionate. I tend to act emotionless and stoic most of the time, but only because I like to act guarded, due to being taken advantage of in the past. I have a childish, random side too, but I usually only let that out on the internet. I can be lonely sometimes too, but I don't focus on that a lot of the time. I'm not afraid to tell people my opinion, and I can be blunt and brutally honest. I can even have a really depressive outlook on life, even though I'm pretty happy myself. I get really attached to my friends, which is why I tend to get depressed for a while if I lose them. Despite my dark side, I've been told I'm a sweet and intelligent person. In reality, I would probably never hurt anyone unless I absolutely had to. I'm extremely sensitive too, and being yelled at is a major trigger for me. I really love sad scenes in movies/stories for some reason, even though they pretty much always make me cry. I'm still pretty snarky and sarcastic to some people, though, and prone to snapping at them even if I don't want to. I have a pretty sharp tongue.

When I get angry, though, I tend to lose all control and go on an adrenaline-induced rampage. I ripped a metal towel bar out of the wall and partially bent it in half once when I was angry. That's why I tend to lock myself in a room when I'm angry. For some reason, when I get angry, I get an uncontrollable urge to destroy things. Not sure what that's about, but it's one of the few things I hate about myself. Especially since it's fairly easy to make me mad. Sometimes I feel like I'm half-insane, honestly, I really do.
  • Flag - england
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - demigirl
  • Pronouns: He/him/his or she/her/hers