Author Topic: Best Sports Cameras? (side note about video cameras)  (Read 128 times)

Offline Shia

• Disco Manokits
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 261
  • *noms a moonpie*
    • DeviantArt - discomanokit
    • FurAffinity - discomanokit
    • Twitter - discomanokit
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
Best Sports Cameras? (side note about video cameras)
« on: June 02, 2017, 10:25:39 am »
Photographers of the forum~

I'm looking to invest in a good quality camera for sports photography (specifically dance) and I was wondering what were some of the best models to purchase that are able to perform well at high ISO in a darkly lit auditorium.

Also, if anyone knows of a good video camera for starting out (specifically uploading web content onto YouTube), my sis would really appreciate the info ^^
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

Online Undertaker

• "Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffins?"
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 80
  • "How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
    • DeviantArt - BluefoxLongtail
    • FurAffinity - sprite-limehead
  • Fursona Species: Retired Shinigami
Re: Best Sports Cameras? (side note about video cameras)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 10:32:09 am »
For recording detailed activity I use a Sony Cybershot, but any digital camera would do the same. Also, most cellphone cameras are often better than digital cameras for the fact that most can record in 1080 HD, and some in 4K. So if your sister has a cellphone with a camera and an SD slot on it, a micro-SD card may be a better purchase. Hope this helps.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

GIFs are the property of their respective owners.

ThisCrush | SoundCloud | AMA/Q&A | Have something to ask me? (Off-site) | ♥ The wonderful young lady, that I love. (click) ♥
ENTJ | Field Marshall | Pagan

Offline Flimsy Fox

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 5
    • DeviantArt - FlimsyFox
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 10:49:28 am »
For recording detailed activity I use a Sony Cybershot, but any digital camera would do the same. Also, most cellphone cameras are often better than digital cameras for the fact that most can record in 1080 HD, and some in 4K. So if your sister has a cellphone with a camera and an SD slot on it, a micro-SD card may be a better purchase. Hope this helps.

Yeah I have an iPhone and it can record 4K and has plenty of storage. There's plenty of other smartphones that have really good cameras, the iPhone being one of them.
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: He/him/his

"once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you, and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use. once you learn that, you'll never be the same again." -Steve Jobs

Offline Shia

• Disco Manokits
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 261
  • *noms a moonpie*
    • DeviantArt - discomanokit
    • FurAffinity - discomanokit
    • Twitter - discomanokit
  • Fursona Species: Manokit
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 11:08:20 am »

Yeah I have an iPhone and it can record 4K and has plenty of storage. There's plenty of other smartphones that have really good cameras, the iPhone being one of them.

Thanks for the information!
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers

Offline Flimsy Fox

• Orange Level
  • Candies: 5
    • DeviantArt - FlimsyFox
  • Fursona Species: Red Fox
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 01:52:00 pm »

Thanks for the information!

You're very welcome! :)
  • Flag - usa
  • Pronouns: He/him/his

"once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you, and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use. once you learn that, you'll never be the same again." -Steve Jobs