Rainbow Paws
0 (0%)
All Blue Paws (Staff)
1 (14.3%)
All Purple Paws (Staff)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: June 19, 2017, 01:53:36 am

Author Topic: Here's to the Paws  (Read 124 times)

Offline Saint Judas

• Herr Dummkopf
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 173
  • Just a Whisper...
  • Fursona Species: Something
Here's to the Paws
« on: June 12, 2017, 01:53:36 am »
So, here's an idea. If someone else wants to join me in contributions, thats nice, if not, I will... Try to make sure I keep up with this. So! If a moderator wants to help me each week reset this, or maybe I'll figure something else out, the gig is, for a week, we vote on what paws we think deserve some gifts/loving! And I mean people currently at that level, so, for those many red paws out there, and yellows, etc., if the paw color of the week is yours, your the special folks, not someone who has a red paw.... And a yellow, and a green. Talking level, talking current ranking here! Sorry those beneath red level, but if you ever need help getting to ten posts to get there, just let me know and I'll be happy to find you ideas for those posts!

Well, what's the benefit of those who win the vote you ask? First off, I personally will give any who show their faces here gifts, from a cookie, to a poem, to a quick piece of art if they should so wish! Or just sing them some lyrics, who knows, the point is, they get some love! And, if someone isn't aware of this, or too shy to post, well, I'll look a few random people of the winning rank up who have been active recently and give them a random gift as well!

So, you in? Just a little bit of random love each week! I put this in arts only because I personally plan on mostly giving people, well, art, either writing or drawings of some kind, if other gifts are thought of perhaps this can be moved to anger management, or maybe general, or wherever!

Or maybe this is a bad idea, hey, I dunno, I'm just a dreamer spinning out random thoughts

Offline Charlie The Poptart

• ★⋆ Call me Mommy ⋆★
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 40
  • Oh vanilla, chocolate, honey, with a cherry on top
    • DeviantArt - Lions-Game
Re: Here's to the Paws
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 02:09:31 am »
I think this would be a really good idea!
(Wheres the orange paw?)
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Flag - france
  • Award - Halloween Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - polyamorous
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Award - Graphic Artist
"I dub thee my fangirling second-in-command." ~ Foxi Ravenheart

Offline Saint Judas

• Herr Dummkopf
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 173
  • Just a Whisper...
  • Fursona Species: Something
Re: Here's to the Paws
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 02:16:24 am »
I think this would be a really good idea!
(Wheres the orange paw?)
Ach, I'm forgetful, I'm so sorry orange paws I am terrible person  :sad-fox:

BIROGLYPH sorry I had to add orange paws in so I reset it since it was just your vote and mine, if you want to re-add your vote? So sorry
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 02:18:55 am by Saint Judas »