Author Topic: UNOFFICIAL FT News.  (Read 127 times)

Offline Undertaker

• "Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffins?"
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 80
  • "How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
    • DeviantArt - BluefoxLongtail
    • FurAffinity - sprite-limehead
  • Fursona Species: Retired Shinigami
UNOFFICIAL FT News.
« on: June 15, 2017, 12:21:49 pm »

Maybe this belongs in spam. I don't know. I know we have FT News, but that's for site stuff. Here's community news. Anyone can be a reporter, but when you post here, try not to be biased, use proper grammar, make sure it's something people care about, always credit it to whomever came up with it. If you discovered it, all is fine and dandy, no special credit required; your signature is enough. The big thing right now is the election. Make sure you label yourself if you've voted, so people know you maybe semi-biased. Now here's the...
REAL NEWS NOW.

Reporter: Marvin C. Darwin
Voted for: Red Velvet and Isac
Political Position: VP pick of Red Velvet
Article: Retra committing fraud?

Retra, an FT Presidential candidate, may have been committing fraud against her fellow candidates. We have a link to the source, so that you might see for yourself. We have evidence to the contrary of each of these claims. The party of the Isac candidacy has stated, that Isac often is a healer himself, much less would he not protect those keeping him alive. We have circumstantial evidence to support this claim, from Isac's various role-playing excursions. Panda's party has not made comment on this, but independent research shows the claims of Retra to be unfounded. We searched the forum for everything related to Panda, and found nothing remotely similar to those claims. Although, lengths could be gone through to create such a circumstance, we believe it to be hard proof, that Panda is not guilty of that. Finally, Red Velvet has been said to have previously had a different identity, under which name many crimes have been committed. There is no evidence to support this claim, and Retra appears to have committed the crime that is fraud. We will update you with details, when we get more information.

Update: More fraud?

It appears that Gaz has committed fraud against Isac here: http://www.furryteens.org/forum/index.php?topic=29630.msg759487#msg759487
As above, we have done independent research and found nothing to back up these claims. At time of writing Isac's party has not commented on the matter.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 03:11:06 pm by Marvin Ciel Darwin »
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

GIFs are the property of their respective owners.

ThisCrush | SoundCloud | AMA/Q&A | Have something to ask me? (Off-site) | ♥ The wonderful young lady, that I love. (click) ♥
ENTJ | Field Marshall | Pagan

Offline Fayze Wolf

• Icon by Iciclefeather on Furry Amino
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 24
  • Awooo...
    • Twitter - @itsjustaFayze
  • Fursona Species: Wolf (duh, it's in my name)
Re: UNOFFICIAL FT News.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 03:06:06 pm »
This is actually a cool idea. The article itself is actually pretty funny, but how about a forum board for news about the fandom in general? An article about the notable events at a recent con, the new releases of fursuit makers, etc
  • Flag - canada
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: He/him/his
Ìm ńóť ćřăžý, ëvēřýøñę ėľ§ė ïş

If you ever want to talk or just chat, feel free to PM me or
 email: fayzewolf@gmail.com

Offline Undertaker

• "Do you want to see how it feels to sleep in my custom-made coffins?"
  • Purple Level
  • Candies: 80
  • "How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
    • DeviantArt - BluefoxLongtail
    • FurAffinity - sprite-limehead
  • Fursona Species: Retired Shinigami
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 03:10:11 pm »
This is actually a cool idea. The article itself is actually pretty funny, but how about a forum board for news about the fandom in general? An article about the notable events at a recent con, the new releases of fursuit makers, etc
Good idea.
  • Award - Beta Tester
  • Pride Flag - omnisexual
  • Pronouns: He/Him/His

GIFs are the property of their respective owners.

ThisCrush | SoundCloud | AMA/Q&A | Have something to ask me? (Off-site) | ♥ The wonderful young lady, that I love. (click) ♥
ENTJ | Field Marshall | Pagan

Offline Fayze Wolf

• Icon by Iciclefeather on Furry Amino
  • Orange Level
  • Candies: 24
  • Awooo...
    • Twitter - @itsjustaFayze
  • Fursona Species: Wolf (duh, it's in my name)
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 04:29:44 pm »
In response to the recent of the “protogen army”, The Unofficial FT News has conducted a small investigation into the phenomenon. 
In a short Q&A, this humble reporter gathered the opinion of the founder of the FT News, a Mr. Marvin C. Darwin, a protogen himself.  Darwin attributed the formation of the group to the return of one of FT’s members, Saint Judas, who now goes by his proto name of Glitched. 
When asked about how long this curious new subculture would last, Darwin replied; “personally I think there’s no telling. There are so many factors, but I hope it lasts forever. You’re talking to someone who jumped on the [Dutch angel dragon] train when it was at the end of its life.”
On the possibility of a connection between the protogen army and the current leading candidates in the FT Presidential election, I.S.A.C and Serana, Darwin explained it to be a simple coincidence. “Certainly many protogens will vote for I.S.A.C, mainly because they know him, but species has nothing to do with it. As far as I see, from inside the protogen army, there is no connection.”
The Unofficial FT News will continue to keep our readers updated on the current events of the forum.

(Disclaimer thingy: I know this isn’t that great, I just thought it would be fun to do something like this. Shout out to Marvin for making this thread, I think if we all pitch in at some point or another, it could be a really cool thread and just fun to see what people write about.)
  • Flag - canada
  • Pride Flag - bisexual
  • Pride Flag - asexual
  • Pronouns: He/him/his
Ìm ńóť ćřăžý, ëvēřýøñę ėľ§ė ïş

If you ever want to talk or just chat, feel free to PM me or
 email: fayzewolf@gmail.com

Offline Izzy the Foxdeer

• Signature hearts by Jasper/Coffee
  • Green Level
  • Candies: 52
  • icon by I.S.A.C.
    • DeviantArt - multifandomed25
    • Twitter - multifandomed25
    • Tumblr
  • Fursona Species: Grey fox/reindeer hybrid
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 07:57:12 pm »
Breaking election news:

Pyra, the official VP for presidential candidate Alistair, has been hinting at making a new sona. "May or may not be making a platypus sona right now", said Pyra earlier today. Is this an attempt to steal platypus loving voters away from resident platypus and presidential candidate Panda? More on this story as it develops
  • Flag - usa
  • Award - Easter Egg Hunt participant
  • Pride Flag - pansexual
  • Pride Flag - demigirl
  • Pronouns: She/her they/them
worlds most pan-tastic demigirl and maybe otherkin
check out my tumblr | confess love here | pet me please?